Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Obama 4000 rooms, 1.7 million...a president of the people...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    You are a stupid fvck...aren't you? Take the obamadong out of your mouth and find an article that is somewhat recent you angry little elf. That article was from 2008 before your messiah arrived in the Whitehouse. What has the king of the racebaiters done SINCE he was elected by the 'overwhelming majority'? I mean, other than cause MORE racial problems along side his racebaiting Attorney General?

I wish you find out where jeepman works, call his job, and end up with the azz whipping you so justly deserve. Who the fvck do you think you are? Telling people to "get back to work" and quit bashing the people who pay you salary. You indignant, pompous little peckerwood...WE ALL PAY TAXES, you are no more special than anybody else...regardless of how God awful important you are just because you have a 'private' sector job. FVCK YOU right in your face.
    AAAWWWW did I strike a nerve? He said ever, so I showed him an article refuting his claim. But as usual it's not good enough. dumbass and fvck you.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    AAAWWWW did I strike a nerve? He said ever, so I showed him an article refuting his claim. But as usual it's not good enough. dumbass and fvck you.
    As usual, it's not good enough because it is not relevant...pretty much like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

As usual, it's not good enough because it is not relevant...pretty much like you.
    What part of he said ever do you not get?

Keep on defending the conservative with the GOVERNMENT JOB who is wasting money playing on the web while he should be working. Only because he is a CONSERVATIVE.

No integrity.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

What part of he said ever do you not get?

Keep on defending the conservative with the GOVERNMENT JOB who is wasting money playing on the web while he should be working. Only because he is a CONSERVATIVE.

No integrity.
    You really are a joke...your dumb azz cannot even comprehend that people work, they get breaks, and they have down time. Keep banging your ignorant little drum and reinforcing the overall belief that you are the worst person on the entire Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

You really are a joke...your dumb azz cannot even comprehend that people work, they get breaks, and they have down time. Keep banging your ignorant little drum and reinforcing the overall belief that you are the worst person on the entire Internet.

Keep defending the gooberment job slacker.

No integrity.

vCash

AH YEAH - PRIVATE SECTOR BITCH. My boss knows everything I do and is only worried about results which I deliver. And before you ask - it is yearly review time and she is working on getting me a promotion and two raises.
    So, your mom is going to let you use the computer upstairs and double your allowance?
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

vCash

AH YEAH - PRIVATE SECTOR BITCH. My boss knows everything I do and is only worried about results which I deliver. And before you ask - it is yearly review time and she is working on getting me a promotion and two raises.
    --WOW aren't you special

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Keep defending the gooberment job slacker.

No integrity.
    lol...

what district did ya send your kids to? Wichita? Hutch? Topeka? I've been teaching a long time, might know them....BTW, the OP was on planning time...the replies were after work.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Twist,spin and deflect! Plus add to what i said. I said you are one sorry motherfu*cker nothing more nothing less.
    Im so impressed that you have some broad trying to get you promoted and a raise. what ya gonna be? Head janitor?
    Am I the only one on here that sees the sheer hypocrisy of a thread bitching about government waste calling me pond scum for pointing out government waste? If jeep was a liberal, you would be screaming to high heaven about lazy teachers drawing gooberment checks while surfing the web.

You have no integrity. Nor intelligence.
    Attention 8th. spill on Isle 14 Attention 8th!
    fu*king moran.
    This was about yer Messiah dong wasting stuff Not just Gov.
    pay tention.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !