vCash

Ferguson video???

Today everyone has a cell phone and everything is filmed. Ever wonder why there is no recording of this incident? Maybe because it doesn't support the Sharpton/Jackson/Obama/Holder agenda?? Just askin....
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Ferguson video???

Two construction workers who witnessed the last shots were videoed on another person's cell phone yelling at the cop and holding their hands up.

When interviewed they said they weren't from that area and had no dog in the outcome. I don't know if their testimony were heard by the no so grand jury.

Don't know of anyone that caught the fatal gundown.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    the no so grand jury.

5-0
    I take it you got all the evidence/statements that the GJ got, and you disagree with them?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    I take it you got all the evidence/statements that the GJ got, and you disagree with them?

The prosecutor presents evidence he wants presented to the grand jury.

It doesn't mean that all the evidence was ever presented.

IMO, just like in NYC the prosecutor swept this one under the rug to protect the police.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

The prosecutor presents evidence he wants presented to the grand jury.

It doesn't mean that all the evidence was ever presented.

IMO, just like in NYC the prosecutor swept this one under the rug to protect the police.

5-0
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

No, not stupid.

I just took off the blinders.

After the abortion by a grand jury in NYC with a video showing a guy getting choked to death for selling cigarettes my current faith in the grand jury system took a big hit.

I take it you think the guy deserved to get choked to death. Are you upset he wasn't shot 10 times as well? Maybe set the dogs on him?

I think anytime the police are involved they (the Powers That Be) should appoint a special prosecutor with no ties to law enforcement on a local level.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

No, not stupid.

After the abortion by a grand jury in NYC with a video showing a guy getting choked to death for selling cigarettes my current faith in the grand jury system took a big hit.

I take it you think the guy deserved to get choked to death. Are you upset he wasn't shot 10 times as well? Maybe set the dogs on him?

I think anytime the police are involved they (the Powers That Be) should appoint a special prosecutor with no ties to law enforcement on a local level.

5-0
    Are you too ****'n stupid to realize he wasn't choked to death?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

No, not stupid.

5-0
    Yea I think yer a tad stupid. The Dude did NOT die from choking He died from a ****in heart attack on the way to the hospital. Said heart attack was helped along by the struggle to resist arrest.Plus him being Morbidly Obese. read the reports moran.
    Oh and the Chokehold is Not Illegal, Its been baned by the NYPD

You Libs keep going on an on about him being choked to death like the Cop held on till the dude was dead,
    dint happen once Garner was cuffed they all got off . the dude saying he cant breath, If ya cant breath ya cant talk! simple
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Are you too ****'n stupid to realize he wasn't choked to death?
    Yuo went a little straighter to the Point LOL

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

There is a video of brown's "step-daddy" (loosely used term)....telling everyone to start a riot...BEFORE he started screaming his infamous "burn this B down"....

you talking about that one? lol
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    There is a video of brown's "step-daddy" (loosely used term)....telling everyone to start a riot...BEFORE he started screaming his infamous "burn this B down"....

you talking about that one? lol
    ---Brown did not live with his real Father or his Mother---they were never married-------raised by his grandmother-----The man claiming to be his step father is not married to his mother----he is just a boyfriend. SOOOO it doesn't seem as though either parent cared enough to have him live with them----they only became involved after he was shot---Anyone see part of the problem?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ---Brown did not live with his real Father or his Mother---they were never married-------raised by his grandmother-----The man claiming to be his step father is not married to his mother----he is just a boyfriend. SOOOO it doesn't seem as though either parent cared enough to have him live with them----they only became involved after he was shot---
    Anyone see part of the problem?
    They are "Victims" looking fer a Payday?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    They are "Victims" looking fer a Payday?
    ---They did take the money from the Grandmother when she was selling Mike Brown T-shirts-----Its an all round stupid mess

vCash

---They did take the money from the Grandmother when she was selling Mike Brown T-shirts-----Its an all round stupid mess
    Yup Plus dint they beat her up?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

---Brown did not live with his real Father or his Mother---they were never married-------raised by his grandmother-----The man claiming to be his step father is not married to his mother----he is just a boyfriend. SOOOO it doesn't seem as though either parent cared enough to have him live with them----they only became involved after he was shot---Anyone see part of the problem?
    lol..yup...hence the "loosely use that term"...

that is what is amazing NOT ONE FRICKIN word about that whole situation by the main stream media...unbelievable.

Vet, Yes, there are charges of theft and assault pending I believe.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Iblamo wants cameras on cops, how about telling the black community to stop commiting crimes?
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OU68 View Post
    Iblamo wants cameras on cops, how about telling the black community to stop commiting crimes?
    Racist!!!

OleVet Posse Instigator