Sooner Starter
    vCash

How did your eggs Benedict taste this morning Bob...

....don't forget to check your stocks before you tee off

....oh, me? I've got to go to work tomorrow and listen to sheep humpers bray for the next six months about losing to a sub .500 aggot team that we were a 21 f'n point favorite over on our own dam field

.....thanks again for the early Christmas present! 2014 was great, just what I always wanted!

ss
    "You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: How did your eggs Benedict taste this morning Bob...

Glad I don't live around any poke fans!!

BTW, that's a quality rant (see meltdown thread).

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I bet they tasted like 5 million bucks!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerMarkVA View Post
    I bet they tasted like 5 million bucks!
    Save your breath. Bob already stated he doesn't care whatthe fans think after the Baylor game.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Too bad we beat OSU last year when they were clearly better. We just lost a season to what should be a house-cleaning.
    I set my DVR to record "The Biggest Loser" and now it records the Longhorn Network all day.

vCash

You mean as I sit in my multi-million dollar mansion with my gorgeous wife? They weren't quite right and I am firing my chef over it. Only the best for me, 'cept for the whole football thing. We might have gone 8-4 this year with three home losses and getting blown out at home but hey - I'M NOT JOHN BLAKE, REMEMBER HOW BAD IT WAS AROUND HERE BEFORE I SHOWED UP? GIVE ME A RAISE!

And it's $5.25 million.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    Eggs Benedict are wonderful. I make them at home,,,I can make 12 of'em for about $5. I bet Bob don't eat'em cause of all the cholesterol and what not. I think he's prolly a fruit for breakfast kind of person.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

I also love how he went there. Not just breakfast or even eggs. No, the OP wants to throw out something fancy and a little obscure. Excellent posting.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

vCash

I don't know if Bob had Eggs Benedict or not but clearly someone pissed in your Post Toasties.
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Save your breath. Bob already stated he doesn't care whatthe fans think after the Baylor game.
    I actually agree with Bob on that one. He shouldn't care about what the fans think, he should concentrate on how well his coordinators are doing their jobs and hold them accountable. The fans will come around with the results.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    I actually agree with Bob on that one. He shouldn't care about what the fans think, he should concentrate on how well his coordinators are doing their jobs and hold them accountable. The fans will come around with the results.
    If you want to puke, watch the post game. He said taking the penalty was a mistake, in hindsight. The rest of it he spent throwing his players under the bus. He said we always pooch kick to the left but we did it to the right. He was asked about the poor drives in the third and fourth quarters, he blamed execution. On the first play of the OT he said bell was open by 3 or 4 yards and Thomas didn't see him. Not a word about why didn't you call a timeout at the end of reg and throw it up in the end zone.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    If you want to puke, watch the post game. He said taking the penalty was a mistake, in hindsight. The rest of it he spent throwing his players under the bus. He said we always pooch kick to the left but we did it to the right. He was asked about the poor drives in the third and fourth quarters, he blamed execution. On the first play of the OT he said bell was open by 3 or 4 yards and Thomas didn't see him. Not a word about why didn't you call a timeout at the end of reg and throw it up in the end zone.
    No question about not throwing a Hail Mary, either, so why answer if you aren't questioned?

I can't believe people honestly think Stoops somehow doesn't care or that he doesn't take these losses personally. I'm certain he does. Throwing the players under the bus? I don't get that from his comments. Sometimes he probably should. My sense is he doesn't air more of what he really wants to say in public. No telling what he actually tells the players AND the coaching staff in private. I suspect it's pretty hardcore.

Unfortunately, whatever it is, it's not consistently effective.

vCash

I saw a quote from Heupel saying they thought they could get the hail mary play run using their normal cadence. That's fine, but where was Bob when the clock was ticking down and it was looking doubtful we would get the snap off in time? If would have been nice if CT noticed and called TO, but at the very least Bob should have. Not that I think it any chance to work, but just another game management snafu.

vCash

Yes.
    That strategy worked so well for Pelini.

vCash

I saw a quote from Heupel saying they thought they could get the hail mary play run using their normal cadence. That's fine, but where was Bob when the clock was ticking down and it was looking doubtful we would get the snap off in time? If would have been nice if CT noticed and called TO, but at the very least Bob should have. Not that I think it any chance to work, but just another game management snafu.
    I so agree. Seriously this time!

This one just kills me. I think even the announcers said something inferring what a dumb *** move it was.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cvsooner View Post
    No question about not throwing a Hail Mary, either, so why answer if you aren't questioned?

I can't believe people honestly think Stoops somehow doesn't care or that he doesn't take these losses personally. I'm certain he does. Throwing the players under the bus? I don't get that from his comments. Sometimes he probably should. My sense is he doesn't air more of what he really wants to say in public. No telling what he actually tells the players AND the coaching staff in private. I suspect it's pretty hardcore.

Unfortunately, whatever it is, it's not consistently effective.
    It sure did to me. Everything was the players fault. We have had a problem with the secondary for years. The explanation has always been execution, execution, execution, but we have had our secondary turn over many many times with the same result. I recall one of our best corners, I think it was perkins, was drafted and when he showed up to camp the team complained about his lack of technique.

I see where vandy fired their DC, the HC was his mentor, long time friend, but he canned him. Auburn fired it's DC the next morning after alabama the #1 team in the country score 55 points on them. If big game is going to hold his players accountable publicly, he needs to hold himself and his staff - mainly his brother - accountable too. PUBLICLY

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I suddenly have the urge to do a different fanbase's post-Saturday meltdown. Which one? Doesn't matter. Another loser. Losers like company

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    I suddenly have the urge to do a different fanbase's post-Saturday meltdown. Which one? Doesn't matter. Another loser. Losers like company

Well the Badgers sure took it on the chin against the Bucknutz. I was crowing all day that the Badgers would control the ball and run over Ohio St. I didn't expect it to be so overwhelming tho.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!