vCash

On this day , Let us put aside our petty quarrels on Politics and Remember Pearl !

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Re: On this day , Let us put aside our petty quarrels on Politics and Remember Pearl

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: On this day , Let us put aside our petty quarrels on Politics and Remember Pearl

Flag at half staff, heavy heart...thinking about Pearl..thinking about
    those who are serving...may the Good Lord watch over them.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

RIP and God bless.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

^^^^

+1

vCash

Kinda SAD over 90 views and only 3 comments.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Different generations, Bro, different generations...good on ya fer
    thinkin' 'bout it...!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Different generations, Bro, different generations...good on ya fer
    thinkin' 'bout it...!
    Yup. folk more worried about their petty arguments about politics and who gets to go where in the Bowl games.
    Like i said SAD

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Maybe because everyone agrees with you?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Maybe because everyone agrees with you?
    Nothing to agree or disagree with. Simple respectful comment is all thats needed

vCash

Nothing to agree or disagree with. Simple respectful comment is all thats needed
    Welp, it appears that most folks attach some sort of "this is what I feel/think"
    to any comment about any subject. Most of those folks can't keep politics out
    out of it.

The man who married my mom landed in North Africa against Rommel and again
    at Anzio as a combat engineer...you know, those were the grunts that went in and
    built bridges/roads so Patton could go kick ***...never told the family a word..got
    a Soldier's Medal for helping to pull an aircraft crew out of a crashed B-25 in the
    desert...nobody knew diddly, even after he passed...(I found his military records,
    just a big, dumb kid from Oklahoma). He was my motivation to join up...only thing
    was Army, Navy, Marines (thankfully) were all out for lunch. I met with the AF guy,
    he tested me, said I could do this, I said, OKAY, and it was rock and roll after it all.

I have an abiding love and respect for our military current, and most certainly, past
    and will go out of my way to say thank you. Quickest way on earth to get on my bad
    side (and, NO, you don't want to do that!) is to diss our folks in uniform.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    Semper fi
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app