Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

NewsOK: Oklahoma football report card: How Bob Stoops flunked OU-OSU

Last edited by kenth68; 12/6/2014 at 10:53 PM. Reason: edit title

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GDC's Avatar
    vCash

Re: NewsOK: Oklahoma football report card: How Bob Stoops flunked OU-OSU

After 16 years you'd think he would have a better understanding of the whole punting thing. Call for a block when he shouldn't and punt a second time when they shouldn't. Not real bright. I'm sure it's all on the players though because they should have executed in a great way and tackled In a great way to prevent the return. We know none of it is on the coaches.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GDC View Post
    After 16 years you'd think he would have a better understanding of the whole punting thing. Call for a block when he shouldn't and punt a second time when they shouldn't. Not real bright. I'm sure it's all on the players though because they should have executed in a great way and tackled In a great way to prevent the return. We know none of it is on the coaches.
    ....wow, almost verbatim of my reply in another thread....we have become sufficiently conditioned

ss
    "You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GDC's Avatar
    vCash

I haven't had time to read thru all the other posts yet, but I think a lot of people are tired of the dumbass coaching mistakes and excuses. Subpar talent needs superior coaching and OU certainly does not have the coaching at this point.

It seems to be more and more obvious that superior talent masked any of Stoops's flaws as a coach.