Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 WA. Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Sooners v Boone State Predictions.

51 -10 OU

Administrator
    vCash

I think this game looks a lot like the Tech game (in the second half). I do think we'll see Thomas throw a little more than he did against KU. I also think Thomas may look as good as he has since Knight went down.

Sooners: 42
    Pokes: 24

Even though our secondary has played better the past few weeks, if Gundy starts the freshman QB, I think he has some success in the air. In the end, OSU is just over matched.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Perine will get 69 carries out of 70 plays and somebody here will complain he is not getting enough touches.
    WTF did we throw it??

vCash

41-21 OU

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    I think this game looks a lot like the Tech game (in the second half). I do think we'll see Thomas throw a little more than he did against KU. I also think Thomas may look as good as he has since Knight went down.

Sooners: 42
    Pokes: 24

Even though our secondary has played better the past few weeks, if Gundy starts the freshman QB, I think he has some success in the air. In the end, OSU is just over matched.
    The weather forecast has improved in the last couple of days and now the wind is listed at 8-9mph at kick-off. If correct, this will be the best weather conditions for Cody to test out his arm so far. It won't take much for this to be his best passing game If can manage a TD pass, it would be great if it were to Bell and we get to see his TD salute again.

Only sure prediction is that folks will complain about the play calling no matter what.

OU 31
    state 28

vCash

If Rudolph starts, they may score more than zip, but not nearly enough to keep up with the big boys.

I've seen speculation that Gundy may move on after this. With one odd exception, OU-OSU in the Gundy era has been a very happy time for persons wearing crimson.

We've both had seasons which have failed to live up to expectations, but today should go down precisely in line with expectations- congrats in advance for a crushing win.