Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash

Re: More GREAT news on the OBAMA ECONOMY 321 THOUSAND JOBS ADDED IN NOV

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Hold on. The numbers may not be that great.(per CNCBC)
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/102243878

"You want fries with that?"
    Sorry Fan, didnt see you had posted it also.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Started dropping under bush and still dropping - baby boomers are retiring. dumbass

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Started dropping under bush and still dropping - baby boomers are retiring. dumbass
    But thats Great news fer you an Obammy aint it?
    i got a pile of em lol
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Sorry Fan, didnt see you had posted it also.
    No problem. I knew the 8th would try to discredit the source. It must be so frustrating for him that the majority of voters just can't see how freaking great the economy has done under Obama's guidance. Stupid hillbillies.🎣
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

8th, baby boomers aren't the cause of falling participation rates. In fact, baby boomers are postponing their retirements because they can't afford to retire. The labor participation rates of older baby boomers are actually higher than in previous generations. Younger people, especially millenials, account for the falling labor participation rates.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin...xodus-problem/
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

No problem. I knew the 8th would try to discredit the source. It must be so frustrating for him that the majority of voters just can't see how freaking great the economy has done under Obama's guidance. Stupid hillbillies.🎣
    It dont matter what a thread is about he twist.spins and deflects it back on Pubs and W all the time singin Obammy praises

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

It dont matter what a thread is about he twist.spins and deflects it back on Pubs and W all the time singin Obammy praises
    8th said obamas dictate good.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

8th, baby boomers aren't the cause of falling participation rates. In fact, baby boomers are postponing their retirements because they can't afford to retire. The labor participation rates of older baby boomers are actually higher than in previous generations. Younger people, especially millenials, account for the falling labor participation rates.
    From your link, your article, it never does say WHY the participation rate is dropping.

In fact, it peaked in 1997 at 67.1 percent, and has dropped annually ever since.

What part of that do you and you people not understand?

vCash

Cannot afford to retire? You mean from when your party and DUBYA crashed the economy making the stock market plummet whipping out 401k's and retirement accounts? You mean the ones that fall and rise with the STOCK MARKET? The one that is at all time highs? They have made all of their bush, republican, supply side trickle down economics losses up PLUS some.

Honesty - if you are going to argue with me go take some pills to make you smarter to try to keep up. EVERYONE but your dumbass knows the stock market is at all time highs and that is driving retirement accounts up higher than when they were under when the idiot you and you people voted for TWICE crashed our economy.

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT (OBAMA) FOR RESTORING OUR RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS.

You keep proving you are the dumbest one on the board, even dumber that olevet. He at least has the good sense to play a buffoon and not pretend his has the intellectual capability to carry on an argument he can win.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Wow...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Cannot afford to retire? You mean from when your party and DUBYA crashed the economy making the stock market plummet whipping out 401k's and retirement accounts? You mean the ones that fall and rise with the STOCK MARKET? The one that is at all time highs? They have made all of their bush, republican, supply side trickle down economics losses up PLUS some.

Honesty - if you are going to argue with me go take some pills to make you smarter to try to keep up. EVERYONE but your dumbass knows the stock market is at all time highs and that is driving retirement accounts up higher than when they were under when the idiot you and you people voted for TWICE crashed our economy.

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT (OBAMA) FOR RESTORING OUR RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS.

You keep proving you are the dumbest one on the board, even dumber that olevet. He at least has the good sense to play a buffoon and not pretend his has the intellectual capability to carry on an argument he can win.
    Bitter, angry, mentally disturbed troll.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    Bitter, angry, mentally disturbed troll.
    Dude is that for real.

Heh 8th Ill have you no I aint playin at it.

vCash

I find it nteresting the left thinks conservatives are uninformed but then they bemoan the fact that their disengaged, ill-informed base wouldn't turn out in the midterms to vote for them. There is a real dosconnect there.

Oh yes, Obama loves Wall Street and he agrees with the corporate controlled national Chamber of Commerce on immigration. The most pro big insurance piece of legislation to ever come out of Washington bears his name.

vCash

The hard thing to believe is that anyone could think that Barack , Harry , and Nancy were good for the country

vCash

It's like tribalism these days. My team vs your team.

I've been critical of the "do-nothing Congress," but they also oversaw a big part of the "Obama recovery."

Lucky timing? Gridlock works? Or all one side's credit despite the other side's ineptitude?

I don't know why folks overcredit the POTUS for things like gas prices, and won't allow that either Clinton and Obama (and their respective congresses which weren't all of the same party) had much better fiscal #s than GWB. Similarly, the big crash happened under GWB's watch, but was rooted in some of Bill's bad decisions about subprime loans. My fellow libs don't usually own up to that, but it seems important to me.

Easy to point the finger at the "other guys."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    It's like tribalism these days. My team vs your team.

I've been critical of the "do-nothing Congress," but they also oversaw a big part of the "Obama recovery."

Lucky timing? Gridlock works? Or all one side's credit despite the other side's ineptitude?

I don't know why folks overcredit the POTUS for things like gas prices, and won't allow that either Clinton and Obama (and their respective congresses which weren't all of the same party) had much better fiscal #s than GWB. Similarly, the big crash happened under GWB's watch, but was rooted in some of Bill's bad decisions about subprime loans. My fellow libs don't usually own up to that, but it seems important to me.

Easy to point the finger at the "other guys."
    It is nice to see someone on here finally admitting obama is doing better than dubya.

You understand the bill clinton passed was a republican bill. He has said may times it was the worst mistake of his presidency.

vCash

and btw - the reason he signed it was because it was passed with veto overturn margins.

vCash

You saw where I said, "my fellow libs," right?

vCash

Yep, around here you have to keep repeating the facts or they fall back into alternate universe mode.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    Yep, around here you have to keep repeating the facts or they fall back into alternate universe mode.
    I don't think that's what rogue meant..
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app