Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

More GREAT news on the OBAMA ECONOMY 321 THOUSAND JOBS ADDED IN NOV

GO OBAMA GO -

How many private sector jobs did bush lose in 8 long terrible years? You know the number, come on you can do it.

852 THOUSAND LOST JOBS UNDER CONSERVATIVE TRICKLE DOWN SUPPLY SIDE CUTTIN' TAXES AND REGULATIONS DUMBASS DUBYA.

OH, not to mention ADDING YET ANOTHER 44,000 JOBS TO SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER. YEP

U.S. employers add 321,000 jobs in November

WASHINGTON — U.S. employers hired at the strongest pace in nearly three years in November, adding 321,000 jobs, the latest sign the United States is outperforming other major economies by growing steadily and generating consistently healthy job gains.

The Labor Department says the unemployment rate remained at a six-year low of 5.8 percent. And 44,000 more jobs were added in September and October than the government previously estimated. Job gains have averaged 241,000 a month this year, putting 2014 on track to be the strongest year for hiring since 1999.

The large gains come after the economy expanded from April through September at its fastest pace in 11 years. The additional jobs should help boost growth in the coming months.

GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO!

vCash

Re: More GREAT news on the OBAMA ECONOMY 321 THOUSAND JOBS ADDED IN NOV

I added four----and they were not low wage jobs like most of what Barack has "created"

vCash

Google boy----Either show where you get the info that Bush lost 852, 000 jobs while he was President or quit using the number----YOUR NUMBER IS WRONG

vCash

Come on Google Boy prove you are correct

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

To be revised next month down to 250,000....
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    To be revised next month down to 250,000....
    Dumbasses like you have been saying that for YEARS and it never ever is. Did you not see the last two months up revised UP?

The number is the number - stop being a lemming and believe the FACTS.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    GO OBAMA GO -

How many private sector jobs did bush lose in 8 long terrible years? You know the number, come on you can do it.

852 THOUSAND LOST JOBS UNDER CONSERVATIVE TRICKLE DOWN SUPPLY SIDE CUTTIN' TAXES AND REGULATIONS DUMBASS DUBYA.

OH, not to mention ADDING YET ANOTHER 44,000 JOBS TO SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER. YEP

U.S. employers add 321,000 jobs in November

WASHINGTON — U.S. employers hired at the strongest pace in nearly three years in November, adding 321,000 jobs, the latest sign the United States is outperforming other major economies by growing steadily and generating consistently healthy job gains.

The Labor Department says the unemployment rate remained at a six-year low of 5.8 percent. And 44,000 more jobs were added in September and October than the government previously estimated. Job gains have averaged 241,000 a month this year, putting 2014 on track to be the strongest year for hiring since 1999.

The large gains come after the economy expanded from April through September at its fastest pace in 11 years. The additional jobs should help boost growth in the coming months.

GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO OBAMA GO!
    Aint he just wonderful? Why oi bet it aint long before we all drinking that "Free bubble up, and eating Rainbow stew"
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

The REAL measure of the job quality/creation will be in January/February
    when the seasonal hires contract back to normal levels. In my last workplace
    before retiring, the management team met to review all the seasonal hires and
    decide who, if any, we would offer permanent positions. Biggest gain was in
    retail, so the shrink will come....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    Google boy----Either show where you get the info that Bush lost 852, 000 jobs while he was President or quit using the number----YOUR NUMBER IS WRONG
    First off its PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS, do I have to put it every time I post it? Everybody knows bush lost 852 THOUSAND PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS and added almost 3 MILLION GOVERNMENT JOBS.

I have posted it repeatedly. Stop being a lemming and believe the facts.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

First off its PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS, do I have to put it every time I post it? Everybody knows bush lost 852 THOUSAND PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS and added almost 3 MILLION GOVERNMENT JOBS.

I have posted it repeatedly. Stop being a lemming and believe the facts.
    ^^^ Posters beware troll attack ^^^

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post

^^^ Conservatives beware fact attack ^^^

vCash

I fingered out he was a troll right off the bat. I refuse to even read his drivel. Just poke him with a sharp stick now and again to get him to show his"Integrity" to us "Lemmings"
    he's a ****in Moranic dildo breathed retard.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I fingered out he was a troll right off the bat. I refuse to even read his drivel. Just poke him with a sharp stick now and again to get him to show his"Integrity" to us "Lemmings"
    You see, when the offense is penalized the ball is moved BACK from the direction the offensive team is going. IF you gain back the yards you were penalized they are added to the yardage the offense gains. Is that simple enough for you to understand? Next I will explain why touchdowns or field goals are not counted when the offense has a penalty on the scoring play.

Ignorant dumbass hillbilly.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Hey he would tell you he is presenting 'facts'. Of course all internet trolls can dredge up a few facts.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    The REAL measure of the job quality/creation will be in January/February
    when the seasonal hires contract back to normal levels. In my last workplace
    before retiring, the management team met to review all the seasonal hires and
    decide who, if any, we would offer permanent positions. Biggest gain was in
    retail, so the shrink will come....
    OH so now jobs created in the fall just don't count huh? There are no lengths that you people will not go to undercut the growing, thriving economy and job growth that is going on under OBAMA. Funny how my son was a seasonal hire two years ago and now has a full time job at the same place, just you like you said some get permanent jobs.

Funny how the employment report didn't mention seasonal hiring as a factor.

What happened to the republican mantra of ANY job is better than no job?

I forgot to add the new republicans mantra of the numbers might be up now, but just wait and those numbers will come down. Still on track for the best employment year since 1999! OPPS back to the last DEMOCRATIC president. And that number includes the "shrink" from last years seasonal hiring.
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 12/5/2014 at 12:12 PM.

vCash

you people
    ^^^ ^Troll Alert^^^^ Notice the contempt and air of superiority?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Sooner8th, nobody cares anymore. The voters voiced their opinion about Obama's economy. There is a great disconnect between the rosy picture his labor department and administration are spewing and the how the voters feel the economy is doing. The same thing happened to GHW Bush in 2002. The economy was improving but it was too late and too little to save him.

While you are Googling data take a little time and Google for opinion polls regarding the electorate's opinions about the economy and the direction of the nation.

BTW, I'll put a little more faith in these rosy reports when the Fed starts raising interest rates. Until the feds buy the numbers and act on them then they are just noise.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 12/5/2014 at 12:34 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

You see, when the offense is penalized the ball is moved BACK from the direction the offensive team is going. IF you gain back the yards you were penalized they are added to the yardage the offense gains. Is that simple enough for you to understand? Next I will explain why touchdowns or field goals are not counted when the offense has a penalty on the scoring play.

Ignorant dumbass hillbilly.
    God you dint just bite that hook you swallowed it like Obammy jizz LOL

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Sooner8th, nobody cares anymore. The voters voiced their opinion about Obama's economy. There is a great disconnect between the rosy picture his labor department and administration are spewing and the how the voters feel the economy is doing. The same thing happened to GHW Bush in 2002. The economy was improving but it was too late and too little to save him.

While you are Googling data take a little time and Google for opinion polls regarding the electorate's opinions about the economy and the direction of the nation.

BTW, I'll put a little more faith in these rosy reports when the Fed starts raising interest rates. Until the feds buy the numbers and act on them then they are just noise.
    I LOVE it when you imbeciles pull this. LOTS of people care about the jobs numbers, republicans stopped caring when the jobs numbers improved. "The voters voiced their opinion about Obama's economy", you mean the lowest turnout since 1942? 36% of registered voters voted, that election?

Tell me did the voters voice their opinion about Obama's economy 2012 when 62% of registered voters voted?

You people ignored that election.

vCash

^^^ ^Troll Alert^^^^ Notice the contempt and air of superiority?
    So you did understand that, good I really didn't want to have to spell it out for you. Like how it's not the house that determines the deficit and the debt.