Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Re: Whew, thank goodness this was settled (OSU/NMSU lawsuit over)

I can see it now! OSU will schedule a game with NMSU, and all you will hear is: "Pistols Firing!!" The mascots can shoot each other.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

People laugh at $10/yr. But if wisely invested like one of my mutual funds, after 10 years, it could be $75.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    People laugh at $10/yr. But if wisely invested like one of my mutual funds, after 10 years, it could be $75.
    It would be one of the more successful investments by OSU in recent years, then. Remember that T. Bone Pick's hedge funding lost pretty much everything till he gave another donation to replace investment losses... and who can forget the "Gift of a Lifetime" losings. Oh shoot, our Pokes aren't dying... REFUND OUR MONEY! You won't?

The sordid tale of investments losing nearly $282 million in four months and more

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    And you know this, HOW?
    Used to live over by Stoolwater. They use em as a kind of currency out there. Kinda like cigarettes in prison.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    It would be one of the more successful investments by OSU in recent years, then. Remember that T. Bone Pick's hedge funding lost pretty much everything till he gave another donation to replace investment losses... and who can forget the "Gift of a Lifetime" losings. Oh shoot, our Pokes aren't dying... REFUND OUR MONEY! You won't?

The sordid tale of investments losing nearly $282 million in four months and more
    Holy crap! I woulda thought that just being a stool state fan would be enough to die Sooner rather than later. That's desperation.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonergirlNeugene View Post
    Used to live over by Stoolwater. They use em as a kind of currency out there. Kinda like cigarettes in prison.
    Heh, I thot you purchased ya some LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    Holy crap! I woulda thought that just being a stool state fan would be enough to die Sooner rather than later. That's desperation.
    To fundraise off your proud alumni's deaths... that sounds morbid, but then they failed at that and then tried to claim fraud, so it should. I think as of now only one of the chosen actually died, and it was after OSU discontinued paying the premiums, so they didn't even get to cash in on the death

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Thank goodness OSU will be paid $10 a year for the Pistol Pete imposter's use

The lawsuit that was really silly was Joe Wickline being offensive coordinator at Texas. He wasn't calling the plays, so OSU wanted back a half-million.
    As much as all the aggies want to say Booger doesn't rule the school, he does. He's the one giving all this advice to sue everyone and start buying life insurance policies for the elderly rich alums and then sue for the premiums paid after no one starts dying. He may not be sitting in Stoolwater giving the directions but Mikey Holder and Burnsy Hargis are on the phone constantly with him getting orders. Booger has given osewe all this money and by gawd, he's gone run it as he sees fit!