Administrator
    vCash

Football commit #16: WR DeDe Westbrook

Recruiting has picked up this week and the Sooners added commit #16 to the 2015 class with JUCO WR DeDe Westbrook. Westbrook was considered one of the top JUCO players available this year, and will have two years to play two years. It's an interesting addition to the team, as there is quite a bit of young talent on the roster already. I don't know if the addition of Westbrook means that DGB is leaving after this year, but it could be a sign leading to that direction.

Westbrook comes to Norman from Blinn college (the same school that produced Cam Newton). He held 12 offers from the following schools:

Oklahoma
    Oklahoma State
    Utah
    Kansas State
    Louisville
    Memphis
    Missouri
    Southern Miss
    Texas State
    Texas Tech
    Washington State
    West Virginia

His size and skill set make him a versitale receiver with the ability to play inside or outside. He has deceptive speed, and the ability to split defensive secondaries. Could add about 10 pounds to his frame without giving up any of his speed or jumping ability. Looks to be a plug and play type player, and could contribute early. Westbrook is an early graduate and a candidate for a spring enrollment.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Football commit #16: WR DeDe Westbrook

Nice. We need WR help.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    Recruiting has picked up this week and the Sooners added commit #16 to the 2015 class with JUCO WR DeDe Westbrook. Westbrook was considered one of the top JUCO players available this year, and will have two years to play two years. It's an interesting addition to the team, as there is quite a bit of young talent on the roster already. I don't know if the addition of Westbrook means that DGB is leaving after this year, but it could be a sign leading to that direction.

Westbrook comes to Norman from Blinn college (the same school that produced Cam Newton). He held 12 offers from the following schools:

Oklahoma
    Oklahoma State
    Utah
    Kansas State
    Louisville
    Memphis
    Missouri
    Southern Miss
    Texas State
    Texas Tech
    Washington State
    West Virginia

His size and skill set make him a versitale receiver with the ability to play inside or outside. He has deceptive speed, and the ability to split defensive secondaries. Could add about 10 pounds to his frame without giving up any of his speed or jumping ability. Looks to be a plug and play type player, and could contribute early. Westbrook is an early graduate and a candidate for a spring enrollment.
    I thought Cam was from Navarro?
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    I thought Cam was from Navarro?
    Looked it up - I was WRONG!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.