Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Wilson decison announced later today...grand jury done.

HAHAHA...It's the COPS fault for preparing for the idiots getting ready riot???

Priceless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    Attachment 2859

There goes Little Caesar's! These rioters are going to be hungry tomorrow...how are they supposed to get a large, nasty pizza for $5 now???
    especially after all the booze they stole...nothin helps a hangover like a little pizza...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Both sides are retarded.

All the gestapo in St. Louis needed was an excuse to use all their new toys. Check out your new police state America.

Everybody nice and conditioned to seeing riot police yet? No big deal right?
    wow....
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

NOT one comment from ANYONE, president on down....about the REAL PROBLEM.

The Black Family structure in America...especially the projects. Fiance and I were talking...a black mom, older boy (8 yr old)is sped, daughter (7 yr old) is sped, now has a younger boy (4) and just had twins. single, 3-4 different dads that she knows of...living on welfare. THAT is the problem. *and it goes for any race...

vCash

The real problem is Race Baiting...or pimping...

http://theblacksphere.net/race-pimping/

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Attachment 2859

There goes Little Caesar's! These rioters are going to be hungry tomorrow...how are they supposed to get a large, nasty pizza for $5 now???
    Little Ceasar's Hot-n-Ready pizza!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

This just makes me sad. Why are we still doing this in this country?

I feel bad for the family of Michael Brown. It is hard to understand why he would rush an armed police officer. Was he that angry?

I feel bad for the community especially the businesses who probably support the black community whole heartedly.

I feel bad for officer Wilson who was put in a situation he didn't ask for and responded as he was trained to but will forever have his life altered(and not for the better.)

I do not feel bad for the politics of racial division and the the insistence of the Democrats of turning everybody in their coalition into perpetual victims. It is not a message of hope. It is a message of hate. It inflames and deepens the divisions in this country.

My son goes to school with lots of balck young men(7th grade). He plays baseball with them. They eat lunch together. They spend the night at each others houses. One of the black young men was voted most popular in his class. Of course we don't have a lot of politicians or school teachers in this part of Oklahoma telling them they are victims and that white people hate them. I think our country could learn something from the kids at this simple country school.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 11/25/2014 at 11:23 AM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Where's 8th is today? Maybe he's out there holding these guys jackets for them.
    Last edited by SoonerorLater; 11/25/2014 at 10:09 AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    This just makes me sad. Why are we still doing this in his country?

I feel bad for the family of Michael Brown. It is hard to understand why he would rush an armed police officer. Was he that angry (or high?)?

I feel bad for the community especially the businesses who probably support the black communioty whole heartedly.

I feel bad for officer Wilson who was put in a situation he didn't ask for and responded as he was trained to but will forever haqve his life altered(and not for the better.)

I do not feel bad for the politics of racial division and the the insistence of the Democrats of turning everybody in their coalition into perpetual victims. It is not a message of hope. It is a message of hate. It inflames and deepens the divisions in this country.
    totally agree...I don't think or hope that no ones disagrees it was a tragedy...but the facts remain the same.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

I compare what the Democrats are doing with the black community(and to a lesser extent with other minority communities and single women) to what the ruling class in Saudi Arabia is doing to their underclass popultaion...inflaming and redirecting the anger toward a 3rd party.

I am not saying that members of the black community are like radical muslims. I am saying that the Democrats are intentionally and consciously attempting to inflame passions and emotions so they can then redirect and unleash that emotion on their political opponents and those who support their opponents. I fully expect this effort to intensify as white voter in increasing numbers give their support to non-Democrat candidates.

It needs to stop and the GOP needs to make more of an effort at outreach to blacks and other minorities along the lines of giving them a hand up and not a hand out. But at some point blacks and monorities will have to take a look at where they are at and what the policies of the Democrats have done in contributing to the social chaos in their culture and a community. They will have to tune out the Democrats' message much like women tuned out the "War on Women" garbage spewed by Democrats in the last election.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 11/25/2014 at 10:47 AM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    Where's 8th is today?
    Googling...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    This just makes me sad. Why are we still doing this in this country?

I feel bad for the family of Michael Brown. It is hard to understand why he would rush an armed police officer. Was he that angry?

I feel bad for the community especially the businesses who probably support the black community whole heartedly.

I feel bad for officer Wilson who was put in a situation he didn't ask for and responded as he was trained to but will forever have his life altered(and not for the better.)

My son goes to school with lots of balck young men(7th grade). He plays baseball with them. They eat lunch together. They spend the night at each others houses. One of the black young men was voted most popular in his class. Of course we don't have a lot of polticians or school teachers in this part of Oklahoma telling them they are victims and that white people hate them. I think our country could learn something from the kids at this simple country school.
    Well said.

There is definitely a basic cultural issue at play here, a community that has evolved into a state where the behavior of this young man up to and including the shooting is something that is valued and even emulated as some sort of badge of honor or a rite of passage enabling them to be "accepted" into the community.

Whenever these actions which have become accepted as "normal", come into contact with others who don't accept them, there is conflict.

For a nation where the rule of law is supposedly sacrosanct, I'm not sure how we can expect folks to behave lawfully when it's routinely ignored at the highest levels of government when it doesn't suit their needs.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 yankee's Avatar
    vCash

nm
    Walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain, tho' your dreams be tossed and blown, walk on.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

I love it...they burn down all their businesses and when they don't rebuild, they will holler that they are being disrepected and that racism is keeping them from having a quality if life in their community.

if I had a business they destroyed, I would take whatever insurance proceeds nets and run the hell away and never look back...

let the comunity rebuild their own stores and let the community invest in their community... Oh wait, that isn't going to happen...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

The Brown family lawyer is an idiot

vCash

And the senseless bullsh!t continues...SMDH

Report: Body Found Shot to Death, Set Fire Near Apartment Complex Where Michael Brown Died

FERGUSON, Mo. (CBS St. Louis/AP) — The body of a black male was reportedly found near Canfield Green Apartments in Ferguson, the same complex where Michael Brown was fatally shot by officer Darren Wilson during an altercation Aug. 9.
    KTVI-TV reports that the man, in his 20s, was shot to death and set on fire. KMOX has sent a reporter to the scene.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/...el-brown-died/

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Burn it to the ground....always a good plan.
    "Don't just frown...Burn it Down"!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

When can white people have a riot? I'd like to burn down Taco Bell for their continued use of Chihuahua and other mystery meat.
    FI
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    HAHAHA...It's the COPS fault for preparing for the idiots getting ready riot???

Priceless!!!
    Both sides are at fault. The law, and the outlaws. Unbefphukcinglievable!

vCash

"Mike Brown is an emblem (of a movement). This country is at its boiling point," said Ethan Jury, a protester in Philadelphia, where hundreds marched. "How many people need to die? How many black people need to die?"

#1 tragic situation
    #2 he was NOT a gentle giant - had a rap sheet, smoke weed, stole things
    #3 he came after the police officer
    #4 why don't you ask how many black people need to die at the hands of black people...seriously...these folks think the 93% of deaths were by white cops...
    #5 ask why so many "baby producers" - I won't call them dads or fathers - don't step up and raise their kids right..

guess it's okay to just ignore facts.