Thread: Jamuni McNeace

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Jamuni McNeace

is he available this year? he was on the bench today, in uniform...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Jamuni McNeace

dang! What would he do for us?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

not sure..he's tall. He was in street clothes the last 2 games. So wasn't sure if he is available or if there was an issue.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Does anyone have any idea or any information on Dante Buford? During all preseason workouts they raved about him and I expected to see him be a big contributor. Kinda surprised I couldnt find any threads about him.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dirtburglars32815 View Post
    Does anyone have any idea or any information on Dante Buford? During all preseason workouts they raved about him and I expected to see him be a big contributor. Kinda surprised I couldnt find any threads about him.
    The NCAA didn't approve of his high school classes so he was unavailable to play or practice with team. He's enrolled and attending classes and as I understand, if he has a 2.5 GPA after this fall semester he will be allowed to begin practice with the team in Jan but otherwise, he's redshirting. The problem was with his high school courses and nothing that OU did or didn't do.

Quote Originally Posted by tycat947 View Post
    The NCAA didn't approve of his high school classes so he was unavailable to play or practice with team. He's enrolled and attending classes and as I understand, if he has a 2.5 GPA after this fall semester he will be allowed to begin practice with the team in Jan but otherwise, he's redshirting. The problem was with his high school courses and nothing that OU did or didn't do.
    Ok that makes sense. I just hadn't heard anything. Thanks for the info!