vCash

OSU pokes might tear or secondary up

They are making a come back on the teddy bears!!!!
    BOOMER SOONER
    and GEAUX SAINTS

vCash

Re: OSU pokes might tear or secondary up

Well, never mind. He just through a pic!!!! Dammit.. I jinxed him
    BOOMER SOONER
    and GEAUX SAINTS

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

We might need a passing attack in two weeks.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Our passing defense is the worst in the B12. That means pretty much everyone has a shot.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    Now that Lighting is within 8 miles of the stadium,,fox has gone to panoramic broadcasting, and the crew has left the stadium. Lmfao.
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    Oh sorry,,,drinking game,,gotta take a shot every time a broadcast goes to panoramic broadcasting. OU secondary will intercept the red nosed reindeer. 2 times.
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okiewaker View Post
    Oh sorry,,,drinking game,,gotta take a shot every time a broadcast goes to panoramic broadcasting. OU secondary will intercept the red nosed reindeer. 2 times.
    Best catches of the day were the 1 on the sideline by RIP and the pick by A. Thomas (I think it was him). He went up and got it at it's highest point and didn't brick hands it. Sure hope it catches on with some of the other DBs before OU-OSU.
    Just looked at the stats and Perine was also our most productive receiver today with 19 yards, as well.

vCash

Funny that on a day with almost no passing game, it was that catch by RIP that seemed to turn the game into the Perine show. We were going to have to punt on 3rd and long when RIP caught that one down by his ankles and then refused to go down until he got the 1st. Perine took it from there and ran for most the yards on the rest of that scoring drive. That drive is the one that seemed to discourage the KU D as well. I'm sure Perine has a big day even if we punted there, but may not have set all those records.

vCash

Their 3rd team QB looked pretty good and their O-Line played a little better. Our defense, especially Eric and Jordan, will need to introduce themselves early and often. The back up, Rudolph, shows more poise than anybody Gumby has played at QB this year. Our Secondary won't be a problem if they get down to the 4 deep walk on QB.
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

Administrator
    vCash

I am not worried about the Pokes at all. They are pretty terrible, although they are slightly better than our last two opponents.

I'd be surprised if they come within three touchdowns of beating us.

vCash

Bunch of their more optimistic types are predicting a big win with their world class passing game and Rudolph (?) for the Heisman in 2015. Who knows? Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while but I think they are smoking the straw from the floor of the pig barns.
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

vCash

I'll go out on a limb and predict Perine won't break 400 yards against the Pokes.

vCash

Baylor got lazy......
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.