they were supposed to be loss #3 at home? This was to be Coach Stoops's nail in the coffin... they were going to come in and whoop up on us.

I didn't want to see the ugliness. I couldn't handle another heartbreak... not now, too much exterior crap going on and none of its good really. So I stayed in bed. Luckily, I got up in time to see Perine break the record. I'm not sure which yet, but I'm assuming either TD for a freshman, or yards (????).

I guess I'll catch up. But, I'm sorry Sooners. I know you all are probably more disappointed than I am, in this football year, but you all carry that responsibility, not me. But, I should still be there, rain, snow or shine. Hard to know when you all are going to show up and if you can't put more effort into it, than you showed against say a team like BU, who you should beat on our field and we do have the talent and schemes to beat them... but whatever.

Nice job there, Ford (fumble). Why are they giving it to anyone other than Perine at this point. Let the kid put up gaudy numbers... and Ford's lost that job. Gone. Bye-bye.