Thread: Ticket prices

Ticket prices

If anyone wants to hedge their bets that it won't rain after kickoff tickets are on stub hub for as low as 7 bucks. Could be one of the lowest attendance games since 2000.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Ticket prices

Big Al said could be lowest attendance since ww2 but that was when it was scheduled for 11am. Yes, Al may be mentally and physically disabled so take it for what it's worth. If someone wants to post that pic of Al playing hoops and calling a play I wouldn't be upset.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Nobody wants to go to 11 AM games. Especially not with this weather against a team as bad as KU and when we already have 3 losses. I've seen people trying to give away their tickets...unsuccessfully.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

I love rain games. If I were able to get to Norman for the weekend, I would've gone fo sho.

vCash

haha, suckers that stayed home!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I was actually surprised to see how full the stands were. Delay, Kansas, rain, 3 losses. I thought it made our fans look good.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BigTip View Post
    I was actually surprised to see how full the stands were. Delay, Kansas, rain, 3 losses. I thought it made our fans look good.
    I saw one shot of the Kansas section, and there were still some poor sodden blue people hanging in there. All the bad weather and being on the short end of that game, too.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!