Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Re: Josh gets paid 605,000 dollars this year

I don't think one person has said our losses have come solely from josh H. That would be absurd. I and quite frankly most are saying this is Oklahoma, and mediocrity is not met with kindness. We will NOT win a championship with Josh, he is too sporadic and I believe doesn't have the experience. Oklahoma, and 605k doesn't justify 'learning as you go' the 3 strings of 3-21 on 3rd down is more than enough evidence. What else do you need?

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

I'm on my iPhone so no time for a book. Barry switzer threw to the TE. Josh was obsessed wigb making knight a passer what the heck are you seeing? Risk inhury? Does that mean Tommie Fraser shouldn't have run the option. Ironically enough knights season ended on a drop back pass play. This whole thing of playing scared, is ridiculous...

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

This entire thing doesn't mean a damn thing. Josh is gone by the end of the season

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ObiKaTony View Post
    I'm on my iPhone so no time for a book. Barry switzer threw to the TE. Josh was obsessed wigb making knight a passer what the heck are you seeing? Risk inhury? Does that mean Tommie Fraser shouldn't have run the option. Ironically enough knights season ended on a drop back pass play. This whole thing of playing scared, is ridiculous...

You need to gather your thoughts before you reply, your responses are all over the place. Barry Switzer? Tommie Frazier? Okay, well it's been fun.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    You need to gather your thoughts before you reply, your responses are all over the place. Barry Switzer? Tommie Frazier? Okay, well it's been fun.
    You need to get the point sir, I was making fun of you. It doesn't matter if thoughts are gathered faster than an Egyptian slave. As several have pointed out, it doesn't matter what logic, facts, or what actaully has happens you dismiss what reality you don't like. I don't hold it against you, quite the opposite. I just got tired of saying the same thing the over and over. Hence why I needed saying, 'josh is gone/fired by the end of the year...' Now were done...
    Last edited by ObiKaTony; 11/29/2014 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin View Post
    I think what bothers me about Heupel is that he's so schizophrenic. One minute he seems brilliant, and the next he gets in a horrible play-calling rut. That and there are moments like mentioned in the article, where what he does is baffling. Passing against a terrible run team. Passing against a top pass defense. Running up the middle when everyone in the universe sees it coming.

I get the sense that his inexperience is causing him to overthink things (a problem on defense, IMO, as well), and that it hinders him because he has to "learn on the job". That's frustrating because we really shouldn't be testing out offensive coordinators here at OU. We should have guys that know what they're doing.
    exactly right.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

OC's that "know what they're doing" are HC's, or are in the NFL.