Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    Because he doesn't have a presidential election coming up. His approval numbers can't get much worse, so where's the risk. Hell, he admitted back then that he didn't have the authority to do this--because he was running for reelection in 2012. Now there's no harm no foul
    They can't? Bush was at 32% at the same place in his presidency, obama is at 42%. Reagan was at 47%, so his is closer to reagan than bush.

I was being facetious about the numbers knucklehead.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Hose A and his twin brother Hose B

So, it appears that Obama's numbers are closely tracking the 2nd worst President's (of the past 30 years) numbers:

Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    So, it appears that Obama's numbers are closely tracking the 2nd worst President's (of the past 30 years) numbers:

How about a link? I saw gallup was 32% bush and 42% obama right after the second midterm.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    Deporting millions of people is nearly impossible. But we must enforce current laws on the books. If an illegal person is here, they go away. Close the border and prevent more from coming.

As for my security briefings, I'm talking not talking about a company security briefing. I'm talking about briefings with national security in mind--military briefings about the types of people coming into this country. Make no mistake, it's not just Latinos coming here trying to make a better life for their families.

Our nation is what it is because of or constitution. Our laws. Doing things like Obama is doing goes against what this country was founded on. Legally coming here is fine. But respect our laws. That's all I want. Regardless of the color of your skin or the country you come from.

Respect this country for what it is. If you want to be here that badly and be a part if the American dream, than do it right. Respect what makes us great . We talk about the right of illegals..what about the American people that are here legally? What about those that are born and raised here. Whose family fought for their rights to live here. I understand we are a country of legal immigrants. Keyword being legally. What about the people that have been waiting for years in line to get their citizen ship. Only to see people just be granted citizenship because they have been here illegally for 5 years. Where are the libs crying " no fair" on that?
    The illegal immigrants affected by Obama's new policy won't be getting citizenship and therefore won't be voting. They will be getting legal status both allowing and requiring them to work on the books, work which will require them to pay taxes.

They are being told this status is temporary. It certainly will be temporary; if in 2017 we get a president who disagrees with the policy he or she will take executive action and change it. If we get a Congress which gets its stuff together they could change it before then. In 2017 we will have a list of all those who sign up, making it easier to deport them if the Congress or president so decides.

We will still be deporting as many people per year over the next two years as we did this year. We will be concentrating on those who do have a criminal record, and/or don't come forward and get on a list, and/or who don't have any family ties here, and/or don't have high skill levels.

Given that we will still be deporting people at a higher rate than Bush the Younger, and that the executive branch has to set the priority somehow for who to deport out of the 11 million or so that are here, I see this as within the president's sphere of decision-making, i.e. not impeachable.

I enjoyed, at the time, my 8.5 years of Bush Derangement Syndrome. Watching all the folks now with Obama Derangement Syndrome, I'm really embarrassed for myself back then.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    The illegal immigrants affected by Obama's new policy won't be getting citizenship and therefore won't be voting. They will be getting legal status both allowing and requiring them to work on the books, work which will require them to pay taxes.

They are being told this status is temporary. It certainly will be temporary; if in 2017 we get a president who disagrees with the policy he or she will take executive action and change it. If we get a Congress which gets its stuff together they could change it before then. In 2017 we will have a list of all those who sign up, making it easier to deport them if the Congress or president so decides.

We will still be deporting as many people per year over the next two years as we did this year. We will be concentrating on those who do have a criminal record, and/or don't come forward and get on a list, and/or who don't have any family ties here, and/or don't have high skill levels.

Given that we will still be deporting people at a higher rate than Bush the Younger, and that the executive branch has to set the priority somehow for who to deport out of the 11 million or so that are here, I see this as within the president's sphere of decision-making, i.e. not impeachable.

I enjoyed, at the time, my 8.5 years of Bush Derangement Syndrome. Watching all the folks now with Obama Derangement Syndrome, I'm really embarrassed for myself back then.
    As much as I'd like to applaud Obama for enforcing our immigration laws, it appears that Obama has been inflating his deporation numbers:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-say/?page=all

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-andrew-stiles

The old "counting those arrested at the border" as deportations when no previous administrations had included those in deportation figures. Shucks, I really wanted to give Obama credit for something.

Paying taxes? What taxes would those be vs what they are paying now? Most won't make enough to pay federal or even in many cases state income taxes. Sales taxes is what they will continue to pay as they have in the past and that's about it.

I'm still trying to gather information about SS cards being furnished to the illegals/temp legals. Since many illegals now pay into a fraudulent SS# this could be harmful to the bottom line on SS if they are actually allowed to recover their money in future years...one of the few benefits of illegals.

None of these illegals were/are really living in fear of deportation prior to Obama's emancipation unless they have been committing felonies...then that might just be enough to get someone to look at them...otherwise they could go on tv, protest publicly and scream about their rights just like they have been for years without fear of deportation.

vCash

Deporting millions of people is nearly impossible. If an illegal person is here, they go away. You can't have it both ways. Which one is it?

You are completely wrong about what our country was founded on. It was setttled by people who really, really wanted to be here - risking their lives to get here. It was founded by people who were breaking the law. You are dead wrong that what obama is doing goes against what this country is founded on,m he is actually standing up for our core values. One's reagan believed in too.

One of my great grandfathers came here illegally from Wales by stowing away on a ship, so he broke two laws to get here. No one ever tried to deport him. People talk about they are low wage earners, but if you cannot get job legally, or course you are going to get paid low wages.

People on this board are crowing about 48% disagree with what obama is doing, that is not even a majority. 57% in the same poll supported a path to citizenship, but hat is ignored. The senate passed a bill last year by a whopping 68-32. The president will sign that bill, but the house won't touch it because of teabaggers. Then conservatives, teabaggers and republicans have the gall to blame obama for the deadlock on immigration. Republicans have one half of one of the two branches of government that can pass a law - yet they think everyone should kowtow to them.

They have done nothing but obstruct the president and democrats like 2008 and 2012 didn't happen. Teabaggers are the problem with the country, not obama.
    Thank God your Great Grandfather made it across the Ocean...that changes everything about illegal immigration.

Here's a poll from one of your favorite reading sources...the Huffpo.. and their poll numbers show 46% against amnesty and 40% for it.

https://today.yougov.com/news/2014/1...s-election-iv/

Of course the president will sign that senate monstrosity...it confers legal status on the illegals before border security. Still waiting on you to say why the dems and Obama didn't get amnesty passed in 2009 or 2010...or even attempt it...those dam obstructionist dems...

Wonder if a pollster told US citizens that the illegals would be a burden on the US taxpayer what those poll numbers would look like?

vCash

Just shows we should have had stricter laws 100 years ago

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Thank God your Great Grandfather made it across the Ocean...that changes everything about illegal immigration.

Here's a poll from one of your favorite reading sources...the Huffpo.. and their poll numbers show 46% against amnesty and 40% for it.

https://today.yougov.com/news/2014/1...s-election-iv/

Of course the president will sign that senate monstrosity...it confers legal status on the illegals before border security. Still waiting on you to say why the dems and Obama didn't get amnesty passed in 2009 or 2010...or even attempt it...those dam obstructionist dems...

Wonder if a pollster told US citizens that the illegals would be a burden on the US taxpayer what those poll numbers would look like?
    Same poll, 57% of people are in favor of a pathway to citizenship. The senate pass a bill over 500 days ago 68-32 and the president will sign it, but the teabaggers in the house are holding it up. Why are they going against the will of the AMERICAN PEOPLE?

I did say - go look it up.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Same poll, 57% of people are in favor of a pathway to citizenship. The senate pass a bill over 500 days ago 68-32 and the president will sign it, but the teabaggers in the house are holding it up. Why are they going against the will of the AMERICAN PEOPLE?

Huh?

Do you support or oppose providing a legal way for illegal immigrants already in the United States to become US citizens?
    Asked of likely voters
    Support . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .40%
    Oppose . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .46%
    Not sure . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 13%

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Huh?
    While 57% of Americans support the idea of immigration reform with a 12-year “path to citizenship” for undocumented immigrants, according to a new NBC News-Wall Street Journal Poll, most did not favor the president taking unilateral action. Only 38% supported the president’s decision, while 48% were opposed. Even among Latinos, only 43% approved of the president, while 37% were opposed.

Read more: http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news...#ixzz3Jklp9bd5

http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news...-at-what-cost/

vCash

Thank god for the pub house not passing that senate monstrosity. You should be singing their praises.

All of 2009-365 days-the dem house and the dem senate along with obama failed to pass immigration reform or even bring it up.

All of 2010- another 365 days- the dem house and the dem senate along Obama failed to pass immigration reform...they never even brought it up.

730 days the dem controlled house and the dem controlled senate along with Obama failed to pass immigration reform or even bring it up for a vote.

I applaud them for it.

vCash

Thank god for the pub house not passing that senate monstrosity. You should be singing their praises.

All of 2009-365 days-the dem house and the dem senate along with obama failed to pass immigration reform or even bring it up.

All of 2010- another 365 days- the dem house and the dem senate along Obama failed to pass immigration reform...they never even brought it up.

730 days the dem controlled house and the dem controlled senate along with Obama failed to pass immigration reform or even bring it up for a vote.

I applaud them for it.
    What part of the bill do you disagree with? 700 miles of fencing being completed, 38,405 border patrol agents being deployed, and the E-Verify employment verification system being put in place?

vCash

I applaud them for it.
    57% of american agree with it, 68-32 vote in the senate, the president will sign it and the house has enough votes to pass it, but a small minority of teabaggers in the house are stopping boner from bringing it to a vote. Teabaggers going against the will of the people, as usual.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Deporting millions of people is nearly impossible. If an illegal person is here, they go away. You can't have it both ways. Which one is it?

You are completely wrong about what our country was founded on. It was setttled by people who really, really wanted to be here - risking their lives to get here. It was founded by people who were breaking the law. You are dead wrong that what obama is doing goes against what this country is founded on,m he is actually standing up for our core values. One's reagan believed in too.

One of my great grandfathers came here illegally from Wales by stowing away on a ship, so he broke two laws to get here. No one ever tried to deport him. People talk about they are low wage earners, but if you cannot get job legally, or course you are going to get paid low wages.

People on this board are crowing about 48% disagree with what obama is doing, that is not even a majority. 57% in the same poll supported a path to citizenship, but hat is ignored. The senate passed a bill last year by a whopping 68-32. The president will sign that bill, but the house won't touch it because of teabaggers. Then conservatives, teabaggers and republicans have the gall to blame obama for the deadlock on immigration. Republicans have one half of one of the two branches of government that can pass a law - yet they think everyone should kowtow to them.

They have done nothing but obstruct the president and democrats like 2008 and 2012 didn't happen. Teabaggers are the problem with the country, not obama.
    no it ain't. Eisenhower did it, and within two years. It can be done.

go sniff some more farts.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    no it ain't. Eisenhower did it, and within two years. It can be done.

go sniff some more farts.
    What the **** does go sniff some more farts mean anyway? Are you such a child that fart references is all you have? OBVIOUSLY!

If I were you I would stop doing it myself, your stupid little "Eisenhower did it, and within two years." came straight out of a thoroughly debunked email chain, this is where you get called , that's right - a LEMMING. Your read an email then run off believing it without bothering to look it up. Dumbass.

Eisenhower did not deport 13 million Mexicans. Only one-tenth that number was ever claimed by the federal officials in charge of "Operation Wetback," and even that figure is criticized as inflated by guesswork. Officially, just over 2.1 million were recorded as having been deported or having departed under threat of deportation.
    Historian Mae M. Ngai calls the message "a most interesting distortion of history," and our research backs that up. Ngai, now at Columbia University, told us that "none of these presidents presided over any general deportation campaign."
    So this e-mail’s claim that a president could "sure do it today" — that is, easily deport all the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants now in the U.S. — is a conclusion based on false evidence. No relocation effort nearly so large has ever been attempted, let alone accomplished "in two years" as this e-mail states.

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/07/hoo...***-deporters/

There is nothing you won't believe is there? Fart smeller, whatever that means.

vCash

What part of the bill do you disagree with? 700 miles of fencing being completed, 38,405 border patrol agents being deployed, and the E-Verify employment verification system being put in place?
    Pathway to citizenship or any permanent residency would be my number 1 objection as most of these illegals won't be paying federal or state income taxes due to their low income levels so they will ultimately end up being a burden on the backs of American taxpayers. Temporary legal status with all costs and responsibilities being assumed by the employers is what I want. Absolutely no costs should be borne now or in the future by American taxpayers. If the employers want the illegals so bad then let them pay their real costs...not just the low wages they have been paying.

Although an improvement the border security certification only requires that it reach the 90% apprehension rate once in 5 years to be deemed secure...hardly real border security. The 700 mile fence was supposed to have been done years ago. There is nothing that I've seen where the current or future president could not use executive action in the future to usurp enforcement under the bill.

As to your other post you want believe that 57% want the pathway to citizenship...fine...even though I posted a huff po poll that shows they don't. You want to show a senate bill that was supported by ALL DEMS and less than 1/3 of the pubs as "popular" support for a pathway to citizenship....I'll give you the house bill that reversed Obama's dreamer act of 2012 and provided for an accelerated return of the unaccompanied minor children that were crashing our borders this year.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0G14GL20140802

Now I guess the 2 years the dem house, dem senate and Obama ignored immigration doesn't count in your books...not surprising. And Obama knew amnesty and particularly his executive amnesty had become toxic and that's why he delayed his actions until after the midterms...he even said so.

Now with a pub senate and pub house the legislation on immigration should be more palatable...well, except to the dems and obama.

As to the going against the will of the people...Keystone is widely supported by the American public with a recent USA poll showing support at 60% approval rating...yet it has never seen the light of day in the dem senate (until they turned it down last week in an effort to save landrieu) for years in spite of numerous house bills that were passed in support of the pipeline. I guess the enviro nazis just don't care about the will of the American people.
    Last edited by okie52; 11/23/2014 at 03:58 PM.

vCash

Pathway to citizenship or any permanent residency would be my number 1 objection as most of these illegals won't be paying federal or state income taxes due to their low income levels so they will ultimately end up being a burden on the backs of American taxpayers. Temporary legal status with all costs and responsibilities being assumed by the employers is what I want. Absolutely no costs should be borne now or in the future by American taxpayers. If the employers want the illegals so bad then let them pay their real costs...not just the low wages they have been paying.

Although an improvement the border security certification only requires that it reach the 90% apprehension rate once in 5 years to be deemed secure...hardly real border security. The 700 mile fence was supposed to have been done years ago. There is nothing that I've seen where the current or future president could not use executive action in the future to usurp enforcement under the bill.

As to your other post you want believe that 57% want pathway to citizenship...fine...even though I posted a huff po poll that shows they don't. You want to show a senate bill that was supported by ALL DEMS and less than 1/3 of the pubs as "popular" support for a pathway to citizenship....I'll give you the house bill that reversed Obama's dreamer act of 2012 and provided for an accelerated return of the unaccompanied minor children that were crashing our borders this year.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0G14GL20140802

Now I guess the 2 years the dem house, dem senate and Obama ignored immigration doesn't count in your books...not surprising. And Obama knew amnesty and particularly his executive amnesty had become toxic and that's why he delayed his actions until after the midterms...he even said so.

Now with a pub senate and pub house the legislation on immigration should be more palatable...well, except to the dems and obama.

As to the going against the will of the people...Keystone is widely supported by the American public with a recent USA poll showing support at 60% approval rating...yet it has never seen the light of day in the dem senate (until they turned it down last week in an effort to save landrieu) for years in spite of numerous house bills that were passed in support of the pipeline. I guess the enviro nazis just don't care about the will of the American people.
    You really don't have any integrity do you?

Let's start with the huff post poll YOU posted - go back and actually READ IT. Here is the headline -

These are the topline results of a YouGov/Huffington Post survey of 794 likely voters interviewed October 30 - November 2, 2014 on the midterms. The margin of error is 3.8%.

Do you understand the LIKEY VOTERS is not everyone? Add to that it is a midterm where only 42% or REGISTERED VOTERS voted.

62%

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...ll-107613.html

53%

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...al-immigrants/

And as an OH BTW - n

57% in exit polling HUFFINGTON POST

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6108574.html

I " want believe that 57% want pathway to citizenship"? - the NEW NBC/WALL STREET JOURNAL poll -- which was conducted Nov. 14-17 finds a majority of Americans (57 percent) favoring a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, and that increases to 74 percent when respondents are told that such a pathway requires paying fines and back taxes, as well as passing a security background check.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/imm...ration-n251631

Believe now? WALL STREET JOURNAL.

SSSSSoooooo, "Keystone is widely supported by the American public with a recent USA poll showing support at 60% approval rating" HUH? So 57% is now not supported at all? "...yet it has never seen the light of day in the dem senate" until that time it was voted on! And lost.

"Now I guess the 2 years the dem house, dem senate and Obama ignored immigration doesn't count in your books..."

Oh as long as you don't count that time the house voted on AND PASSED the Summary of the Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity Act of 2009 that was filibuster in the senate and lost by only having 58% of the votes in the senate. And who filibuster it? REPUBLICANS.

Now twice - TWICE democrats have passed immegratoin bills that people widely and wildly support, 2009 and last years senate bill that the president would sign and who is holding them up - against the will of the AMERICAN PEOPLE? REPUBLICANS! The senate passed bill has enough votes to pass in the house with dems and pub moderates to pass but the crazy assed rightwingnut teabaggers won't let him bring it up.

Where do you get your "facts" at? You live in an alternate universe. The only people who do not want have a pathway to citizenship are teabaggers.

That post didn't work out for you did it?

vCash

You really don't have any integrity do you?

Let's start with the huff post poll YOU posted - go back and actually READ IT. Here is the headline -

These are the topline results of a YouGov/Huffington Post survey of 794 likely voters interviewed October 30 - November 2, 2014 on the midterms. The margin of error is 3.8%.

Do you understand the LIKEY VOTERS is not everyone? Add to that it is a midterm where only 42% or REGISTERED VOTERS voted.

62%

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...ll-107613.html

53%

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...al-immigrants/

And as an OH BTW - n

57% in exit polling HUFFINGTON POST

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6108574.html

I " want believe that 57% want pathway to citizenship"? - the NEW NBC/WALL STREET JOURNAL poll -- which was conducted Nov. 14-17 finds a majority of Americans (57 percent) favoring a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, and that increases to 74 percent when respondents are told that such a pathway requires paying fines and back taxes, as well as passing a security background check.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/imm...ration-n251631

Believe now? WALL STREET JOURNAL.

SSSSSoooooo, "Keystone is widely supported by the American public with a recent USA poll showing support at 60% approval rating" HUH? So 57% is now not supported at all? "...yet it has never seen the light of day in the dem senate" until that time it was voted on! And lost.

"Now I guess the 2 years the dem house, dem senate and Obama ignored immigration doesn't count in your books..."

Oh as long as you don't count that time the house voted on AND PASSED the Summary of the Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity Act of 2009 that was filibuster in the senate and lost by only having 58% of the votes in the senate. And who filibuster it? REPUBLICANS.

Now twice - TWICE democrats have passed immegratoin bills that people widely and wildly support, 2009 and last years senate bill that the president would sign and who is holding them up - against the will of the AMERICAN PEOPLE? REPUBLICANS! The senate passed bill has enough votes to pass in the house with dems and pub moderates to pass but the crazy assed rightwingnut teabaggers won't let him bring it up.

Where do you get your "facts" at? You live in an alternate universe. The only people who do not want have a pathway to citizenship are teabaggers.

That post didn't work out for you did it?
    Well 8th...I certainly want to apologize for not giving Obama and the dems credit for trying to pass crappy immigration legislation during 2009-2010. Here I was applauding the dems for not pursuing and passing crappy legislation during those 2 years and yet they did actually attempt it although I can't find your specific bill...please post a link so I can enjoy reading how this bill failed and give proper credit and praise for all of those who stood in its way.

I also was reminded that the dems failed in their dream act attempt to pass it in 2010 so Obama once again went to executive action to grant deferred action on dreamers...see he's an old hand at this now.

And for this popular support for pathway to citizenship...why did Obama not do his executive action before the midterms? It evidently is wildly popular and probably could have saved countless dem seats in the house and senate.

Speaking to NBC's Chuck Todd, Obama said the immigration debate was affected by concerns over the large number of unaccompanied children from Latin America flocking to the U.S. border.

"The truth of the matter is that the politics did shift mid-summer because of that problem," he said.

"What I'm saying is that I'm going to act because it's the right thing for the country," Obama said. "But it's going to be more sustainable and more effective if the public understands what the facts are on immigration, what we've done on unaccompanied children and why it's necessary."

The decision to postpone means any political repercussions for trying to reform the immigration system by himself would come after the congressional midterm contests.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/06/politi...a-immigration/

Well...maybe it was that "likely voters" thing.

Again, I apologize for not giving you dems credit for all of your efforts in 2009-2010. But just so you won't think my disdain is just for all of you dems on immigration there are a number of pubs that I can also show equal affection...

Now here is a true POS pub senator:

Graham: I'm disappointed in my party

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-South Carolina, appears on CNN's "State of the Union"
    Graham rebukes his U.S. House counterparts for failing to act on immigration bill

Washington (CNN) -- A key Republican senator chastised his House GOP colleagues Sunday for failing to pass a comprehensive immigration bill.
    "Shame on us as Republicans," Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-South Carolina, told CNN's Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger on "State of the Union."

"Shame on us as Republicans for having a body that cannot generate a solution to an issue" involving national security as well as cultural and economic considerations. "The Senate has done this three times," Graham said.

"I'm close to the people in the House, but I'm disappointed in my party. Are we still the party of self-deportation? Is it the position of the Republican Party that the 11 million must be driven out? I have never been in that camp as being practical. I am in the camp of securing our borders first, fixing a broken legal immigration," said Graham, one of the Republican senators who pushed a bipartisan bill to passage there in 2013, but on which the House never voted.

That bill included legal status for the roughly 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States and tougher enforcement measures.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/23/politi...s-immigration/
    Last edited by okie52; 11/23/2014 at 06:14 PM.

vCash

In 2013 almost 780,000 people were granted citizenship through legal immigration. It has been around that number for several years by far the most of any country in the world and has been for decades.

http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fil...tz_fr_2013.pdf

Yet some think we "owe" 11,000,000 illegals citizenship.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BigTip View Post
    This will not happen.
    There are going to be immediate law suits filed questioning the legality.
    The news just said that 48% of Americans think it is the wrong thing to do. 14% undecided.
    How TF could there be so many who think it SHOULD be done?...We are in BIGASS trouble.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.