Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Hose A and his twin brother Hose B

Prez is gonna make their illegal *** legal tonight. ****'n **** tard ****er!

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    "Fundamentally transforming America"

Smfh
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Hose A and his twin brother Hose B

This will not happen.
    There are going to be immediate law suits filed questioning the legality.
    The news just said that 48% of Americans think it is the wrong thing to do. 14% undecided.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BigTip View Post
    This will not happen.
    There are going to be immediate law suits filed questioning the legality.
    The news just said that 48% of Americans think it is the wrong thing to do. 14% undecided.
    Same poll said

The new NBC/WSJ poll also finds a majority of Americans (57 percent) favoring a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, and that increases to 74 percent when respondents are told that such a pathway requires paying fines and back taxes, as well as passing a security background check.

In June 2013, the U.S. Senate -- by a bipartisan 68-32 vote -- passed legislation creating this pathway for undocumented immigrants, plus bolstering security of the U.S.-Mexico border.

Why are house republicans blocking the will of the American people and just pass the senate bill that obama would sign.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/firs...ration-n251631

vCash
    Do ou honestly think that illegals are really going to admit to it, start paying taxes and pay a fine? Give me a ****ing break.

This is purely political. If he felt so morally attached to this issue, then why didn't he do it in 2009-10 when he had a supermajority And could have passed it into law?

It's ****ing bull**** and you now it
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash
    Sure.. You've been breaking our laws for 5 years, but that's ok, don't worry about it. Here ya go, here's your constitutional rights, your healthcare, and your free ****
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash
    How about making all the illegals over 18 that want to stay serve in the military? Show us how bad you want to be here. You'll get 3 squares a day, healthcare, and clothing to wear. Serve 4 years and get back to me.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    How about making all the illegals over 18 that want to stay serve in the military? Show us how bad you want to be here. You'll get 3 squares a day, healthcare, and clothing to wear. Serve 4 years and get back to me.
    We have illegals who served in the military - overseas in Iraq and Afghanistan who have been deported back to their home countries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    We have illegals who served in the military - overseas in Iraq and Afghanistan who have been deported back to their home countries.
    They did so voluntarily. I would be in favor of them being able to satay. But for the president to say that this new executive order is not permanent is simply ridiculous. You know as well as I do, they aren't going anywhere. Just my opinion, and maybe bc every single male in my family has served in the military... And they are American citizens since birth. If illy legal immigrants over 18 were to serve their country, I'd be open to them being granted citizenship, but I don't agree with a broad sweeping plan to allow all illegals to just stay. Just my two cents
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

It must be nice to just change or not enforce a law you don't like----- This is so political---why didn't Barack do this in 2009/2010 when he had both houses of Congress ?

vCash

They did so voluntarily. I would be in favor of them being able to satay. But for the president to say that this new executive order is not permanent is simply ridiculous. You know as well as I do, they aren't going anywhere. Just my opinion, and maybe bc every single male in my family has served in the military... And they are American citizens since birth. If illy legal immigrants over 18 were to serve their country, I'd be open to them being granted citizenship, but I don't agree with a broad sweeping plan to allow all illegals to just stay. Just my two cents
    Of course they did, a lot of them were told is you serve it will help you get citizenship. Is this how republicans treat people who fought for america? I sure didn't mitt serving.

vCash
    Of course they did, a lot of them were told is you serve it will help you get citizenship. Is this how republicans treat people who fought for america? I sure didn't mitt serving.
    Come on man, really? I served with some of these people. Quit trying to make me seem like an ***. The fact of the matter is, I stated that id be in favor of them being citizens. I just don't agree with people staying here without doing it legally. We are rewarding people for breaking our laws. Most illegals don't get a paycheck. That deal in cash. If they do get a paycheck they take it and cash it it. They aren't going to pay taxes. They aren't going to all of the sudden go from low skilled jobs to business moguls. Most send money back to their home country. Don't get me started about the people here illegally that are here for the purposes of committing Crimes. I wish you could sit in on my weekly security briefings, you'd have a little different outlook.

I'm fine with immigrants--legal immigrants. Their is a misconception on the part of libs that all republican-- or in my case a constitutional conservative-- hate all immigrants. That is simple not true. But I believe in the rule of law, and if you want to be a citizen in this country, it starts with obeying the laws-- first and foremost by being here legally.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Why didn't homey do this when he had both houses? Cause he's look'n for the illegal votes for 2016. Hope the peeps of the USA **** punt hillary...

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Come on man, really? I served with some of these people. Quit trying to make me seem like an ***. The fact of the matter is, I stated that id be in favor of them being citizens. I just don't agree with people staying here without doing it legally. We are rewarding people for breaking our laws. Most illegals don't get a paycheck. That deal in cash. If they do get a paycheck they take it and cash it it. They aren't going to pay taxes. They aren't going to all of the sudden go from low skilled jobs to business moguls. Most send money back to their home country. Don't get me started about the people here illegally that are here for the purposes of committing Crimes. I wish you could sit in on my weekly security briefings, you'd have a little different outlook.

I'm fine with immigrants--legal immigrants. Their is a misconception on the part of libs that all republican-- or in my case a constitutional conservative-- hate all immigrants. That is simple not true. But I believe in the rule of law, and if you want to be a citizen in this country, it starts with obeying the laws-- first and foremost by being here legally.
    No one is trying to make you look like an ***, man. I was just saying a lot of them are being deported and it's your party that wants them deported.

Tell me what the answer is to illegals that are here. You don't want to make them citizens, then what is it.

I sat in on monthly security briefings at a huge plant, their biggest concern was gun nuts bringing their guns into the plants. By law we couldn't stop them from doing it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Why didn't homey do this when he had both houses? Cause he's look'n for the illegal votes for 2016. Hope the peeps of the USA **** punt hillary...
    purely political. He got his *** kicked in the mid terms, needed to stay relevant as a lame duck, and now attempts to regain the upper hand on the votes by granting amnesty to millions of illegals.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Do ou honestly think that illegals are really going to admit to it, start paying taxes and pay a fine? Give me a ****ing break.

This is purely political. If he felt so morally attached to this issue, then why didn't he do it in 2009-10 when he had a supermajority And could have passed it into law?

It's ****ing bull**** and you now it
    The most damning thing is him saying a few years ago that it would be illegal and wrong for him to do this.

vCash

No one is trying to make you look like an ***, man. I was just saying a lot of them are being deported and it's your party that wants them deported.

Tell me what the answer is to illegals that are here. You don't want to make them citizens, then what is it.

I sat in on monthly security briefings at a huge plant, their biggest concern was gun nuts bringing their guns into the plants. By law we couldn't stop them from doing it.
    Deporting millions of people is nearly impossible. But we must enforce current laws on the books. If an illegal person is here, they go away. Close the border and prevent more from coming.

As for my security briefings, I'm talking not talking about a company security briefing. I'm talking about briefings with national security in mind--military briefings about the types of people coming into this country. Make no mistake, it's not just Latinos coming here trying to make a better life for their families.

Our nation is what it is because of or constitution. Our laws. Doing things like Obama is doing goes against what this country was founded on. Legally coming here is fine. But respect our laws. That's all I want. Regardless of the color of your skin or the country you come from.

Respect this country for what it is. If you want to be here that badly and be a part if the American dream, than do it right. Respect what makes us great . We talk about the right of illegals..what about the American people that are here legally? What about those that are born and raised here. Whose family fought for their rights to live here. I understand we are a country of legal immigrants. Keyword being legally. What about the people that have been waiting for years in line to get their citizen ship. Only to see people just be granted citizenship because they have been here illegally for 5 years. Where are the libs crying " no fair" on that?
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    It must be nice to just change or not enforce a law you don't like----- This is so political---why didn't Barack do this in 2009/2010 when he had both houses of Congress ?
    Because he doesn't have a presidential election coming up. His approval numbers can't get much worse, so where's the risk. Hell, he admitted back then that he didn't have the authority to do this--because he was running for reelection in 2012. Now there's no harm no foul
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Deporting millions of people is nearly impossible. But we must enforce current laws on the books. If an illegal person is here, they go away. Close the border and prevent more from coming.

As for my security briefings, I'm talking not talking about a company security briefing. I'm talking about briefings with national security in mind--military briefings about the types of people coming into this country. Make no mistake, it's not just Latinos coming here trying to make a better life for their families.

Our nation is what it is because of or constitution. Our laws. Doing things like Obama is doing goes against what this country was founded on. Legally coming here is fine. But respect our laws. That's all I want. Regardless of the color of your skin or the country you come from.

Respect this country for what it is. If you want to be here that badly and be a part if the American dream, than do it right. Respect what makes us great . We talk about the right of illegals..what about the American people that are here legally? What about those that are born and raised here. Whose family fought for their rights to live here. I understand we are a country of legal immigrants. Keyword being legally. What about the people that have been waiting for years in line to get their citizen ship. Only to see people just be granted citizenship because they have been here illegally for 5 years. Where are the libs crying " no fair" on that?
    Deporting millions of people is nearly impossible. If an illegal person is here, they go away. You can't have it both ways. Which one is it?

You are completely wrong about what our country was founded on. It was setttled by people who really, really wanted to be here - risking their lives to get here. It was founded by people who were breaking the law. You are dead wrong that what obama is doing goes against what this country is founded on,m he is actually standing up for our core values. One's reagan believed in too.

One of my great grandfathers came here illegally from Wales by stowing away on a ship, so he broke two laws to get here. No one ever tried to deport him. People talk about they are low wage earners, but if you cannot get job legally, or course you are going to get paid low wages.

People on this board are crowing about 48% disagree with what obama is doing, that is not even a majority. 57% in the same poll supported a path to citizenship, but hat is ignored. The senate passed a bill last year by a whopping 68-32. The president will sign that bill, but the house won't touch it because of teabaggers. Then conservatives, teabaggers and republicans have the gall to blame obama for the deadlock on immigration. Republicans have one half of one of the two branches of government that can pass a law - yet they think everyone should kowtow to them.

They have done nothing but obstruct the president and democrats like 2008 and 2012 didn't happen. Teabaggers are the problem with the country, not obama.

vCash

Because he doesn't have a presidential election coming up. His approval numbers can't get much worse, so where's the risk. Hell, he admitted back then that he didn't have the authority to do this--because he was running for reelection in 2012. Now there's no harm no foul
    They can't? Bush was at 32% at the same place in his presidency, obama is at 42%. Reagan was at 47%, so his is closer to reagan than bush.