---Your CEO rant was stupid even for you
    All of it true.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Breakout by quintile of who payers vs takers

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    And you would change this how?

I'm not really sure what you are disagreeing with me on here
    I would work to pass a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution. Pass taxes or cut expenditures. Don't enrich big corporations on the backs of our kids.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

---Your CEO rant was stupid even for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    All of it true.
    So you admit what You say Is stupid?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    So you admit what You say Is stupid?
    Hey low IQ ignorant hillbilly, have you figured out why scores don't count when they are called back by a penalty? Some one who is too fvcking stupid to figure out that penalty yards on the offense can be gained back shouldn't shoot their dumbass, ignorant, inbred, hillbilly retarded *** mouth off about other people being stupid.

You are an ignorant stupid child.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    Not tryna open up a new can of worms here, but what other economic system would be preferred other than what we have now?
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Yermom, Sooner8th, instead of posting your witty, pithy comments how about addressing the fact that reditributionist federal government policies don't seem to be narrowing the income gap. Why is that? My assertion is that these redistributionist policies actually help the 1% (and especially the 0.1%) gain even more wealth. The bottom 40% simply are conduits for the government to take money from the middle class via taxes and route it thrpough various entitlement programs to the most wealthy. Deficit government spending hurts future generations but benefits large corporations immensley. Or are you two the only progressives on the planet who think crony capitalism is a good thing?
    Fan, this is all about the government killing off initiative, making everyone reliant on fedgov and they then come to control you. They want you compliant and the fastest and easiest way is to force reliance of them on you. The easiest way to do that is to kill off initiative and make you needed of the government to give you sustenance.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Hey low IQ ignorant hillbilly, have you figured out why scores don't count when they are called back by a penalty? Some one who is too fvcking stupid to figure out that penalty yards on the offense can be gained back shouldn't shoot their dumbass, ignorant, inbred, hillbilly retarded *** mouth off about other people being stupid.

You are an ignorant stupid child.
    Typical mouthy Lib Moran.
    Dude said your rant was stupid , You said thats True
    Moran
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Typical mouthy Lib Moran.
    Dude said your rant was stupid , You said thats True
    Moran
    First off dumbass I said all of it true not that's True. Only someone who is so fvcking stupid that they cannot figure out when the offense get penalized you gain those yards back and scores don't count when there is an offensive penalty knows I was talking about my "rant". You only keep embarrassing yourself on here with your stupidity.

vCash

First off dumbass I said all of it true not that's True. Only someone who is so fvcking stupid that they cannot figure out when the offense get penalized you gain those yards back and scores don't count when there is an offensive penalty knows I was talking about my "rant". You only keep embarrassing yourself on here with your stupidity.

****in Moran. I dont embarrass myself, I just come by and poke you with a sharp stick from time to time.

vCash

****in Moran. I dont embarrass myself, I just come by and poke you with a sharp stick from time to time.

Yes you do embarrass yourself, people who are not dumbasses like you laugh at you not with you why do you bother to come on here? Are you so immature that you have nothing better to do than to **** with people on a message board? That is truly pathetic. You don't offer anything at all, no substance, no depth, hell you make fun of libs and dems - a party you claim to belong to, so you are making fun of yourself and you are to ****ing stupid to realize it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

It is too easy to poke the angry little dem! He is ate up with lib talking points...and all he knows is that Pubs are lemmings and he loves Obamadong

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Yes you do embarrass yourself, people who are not dumbasses like you laugh at you not with you why do you bother to come on here? Are you so immature that you have nothing better to do than to **** with people on a message board? That is truly pathetic. You don't offer anything at all, no substance, no depth, hell you make fun of libs and dems - a party you claim to belong to, so you are making fun of yourself and you are to ****ing stupid to realize it.
    Ya wanna do a Pole?
    ****in moran