Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner95's Avatar
    vCash

Re: 2014-15 college basketball meltdown thread

hahaha, ah great stuff! Keep them coming this year, very enjoyable.
    ========================================
    Bleeding Sooner Red on the East Coast since 2000.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

OU 68; TCU does not care 56

This is about the time of year where I remind you all that of the Big 12's teams, there is one that does not give a crap about basketball, and it is TCU. They might be renovating their bball facilities and subjecting their teams to nearby lesser homes for this season (hence Saturday's game in some high school gym), and they might have had that long undefeated streak before Big 12 season started, but for the most part:

NO. CRAPS. GIVEN.

As such, here's some #BAYLORTEARS thread posts from KillerFrogs.com. The thread is 105 pages. They really hate Baylor. They really don't give a crap about basketball.

darn Baylor, darn them right in the [Smelly Cat]
    Baylor is the [Smelly Cat].
    I'm sitting in a grad school class at Baylol right now and all I can think is how much I hate Baylol. Seeing this thread reminds me of all of the things I hate about Baylol, which brings me joy.
    This is my third year of Baylol grad school. I still have one year left after this year. It was great the first year getting to rub it in their faces. I got stood up in class for over an hour the Monday after the game because I said Baylor had no defense. Last year was awful. But this year has been the worst. Last year people treated me like the poor child who's parents are sick, this year everyone acted like total jerks. I can hardly wait for Black Friday
    Why-- why on God's green earth did you choose to go to Baylor for anything? Even their law school--which has a fair reputation--isn't worth attending because you'll be surrounded by Baylor people the whole time. Plus, you'll either be an unsocial dork who doesn't engage with anyone, or you'll be a friend to a bunch of Baylor dorks for the rest of your life
    It's an unwritten rule that you don't jump on your graduate schools bandwagon so those that did in the program are supergay
    God every single year that school attracts some of the biggest dorks on the planet. I'm not talking about the cool quirky Stanford type of dork, the Baylor guys aren't smart and they remind me of the Shermanator. The worst part is their egos grow into overly confident dorks while being surrounded by more overly confident dorks that don't understand why the world hates them
    Baylor is just soooooo weird. I swear they survive on bravado and a self-perpetuated myth. How do 100% of outsiders not see through it?
    Reminds me of a few years ago when TCU hung bowl banners in their indoor practice facility.

Evidently, Baylor thought that was a good idea. Except they hung banners from bowls they had never been to
    Art Briles to ESPNU: Its kinda like one of my hashtags: were the young brand. Were the brand the young guys think is a happening place
    I was looking on Google for videos of nerdy Baylor fans dancing videos so I typed gay Baylor fans. Check out what popped up first, a thread on Baylorfans.com about the large underground gay community at Baylor
    Just...wow. They're socially backwards at least 200 years. I can't believe the terrible and ignorant things they're saying
    You guys need to let this BaylorTears crap die. 100+ pages for this thread? Obsessed much?
    So anyways, when we beat TCU again and again in basketball and you ask "Where is my meltdown post?" This is your answer. TCU no care. But TCU hates Baylor.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

good grief wv fans are frickin backwards a$$ hillbillys from the mountains....

no fouls? do they even know HOW basketball is SUPPOSE to played? They foul the crap out of EVERY TEAM EVERY TIME. dumb inbred hill billys...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

OU 94; ISU 83

"Oklahoma is fatigued right now" Time for them to go on another run
    Is it really that goddamn difficult to get a ******* defensive rebound?!
    Land Theives!!!
    Oklahoma is the best "fatigued" team I've ever seen
    I guess it's cool we're one of the very few games OU fans show up for
    If I hear fatigue one more time
    We so suck at defense
    Fran's kid plays on OU lol
    BULLLLLLLLLLL****
    Fatigue DRINK
    "oklahoma's fatigued" here comes an ou bucket
    WHAT THE ****. WHAT THE **** IS THIS
    Way to **** the bed. **** this
    Hey I've got an idea. Let's clank a bunch of threes, miss our free throws, and then not play defense. Works every time on the road
    KSU can win in Norman but we can't WTF!
    Reality can be a hard pill to swallow
    Shut the **** up about Kane saving us. What the **** would he be doing right now. You know that Kane lost at OU last year too right?
    you shut the **** up. I don't give a **** what you think. We are not tough. You can argue with that? **** off
    UNI would give the Sooners a better game on the road
    Is it FB season yet?
    I am sure glad the NCAA granted Thomas the waiver
    OU busting out the 'hey hey, goodbye' chant, don't hear that much this side of the 90's
    OU: some of the worst fans in college basketball. Seriously do not deserve that team and coach
    In their defense, it's not football
    would have been nice to take it to them after the OU football beatdown. It happened again. Kool aid all sticky on the floor

vCash

TCU (does not care) 70; Poke 55

Ok so technically that photo is from OSU weekend rasslin but who cares? TCU does not care. To OrangePower!
    Did we get high school refs with the high school gym
    Stop jacking 3s!!! Play basketball!!
    We are a second half team we will be fine
    Not good when you allow a Mickey Mouse team hang around
    Nash is being a complete dip$&#*... but what's new. Last year!
    Nash's problems could have easily been handled by Ford if he had been a coach instead of a chum
    Playing like sh*t
    Here comes ANGRY NASH!!!!!
    The blind pig is bound to miss a few acorns, just didn't think it would be this one
    WHAT THE F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We are about to lose to a team with 15 fans
    This piece of crap team was 1-10
    Ford best Kansas!!!!! Extend his contract!!!!
    Coach of the Year material he is
    Here come the trolls
    STEP AWAY FROM THE LEDGE!!!
    We lost to a team with 15 fans

We lost to Tulsa university in fortworth
    We got spanked in a high school gym to a high school team! Lovely
    Fire Ford Fast
    OMFG. And OU gets swept by KSU. We would've been tied with them if we would've won today. The knife gets twisted just a little bit more
    if we lose to the tortilla tossers ford needs to be fired
    We still suck
    UO losing made it a tad better

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

KU lost at wvu tonight by 1. Should be fun.

vCash

WVU Mountie 62, KU Jayjay 61

Self needs to get fined. Tired of this garbage
    Get a goddam ******* rebound!!!! Frick
    It's so frustrating because WVU is not good
    stop whining about the refs...if the players would seek out a body and put their butt into them they would get the over the back calls. you aren't goign to get that call when you just stand there
    Why didn't the officials look at the shot clock violation when there was a time out? The clock showed 00 before the guy released the ball
    badger: Yes, why don't our officials look at shot clocks when they're on zero and the opponent is still holding the ball? Hmmmm...
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME...ANOTHER OFFENSIVE REBOUND. THIS IS INSANE
    Omg these ******* rebounds
    WVU in the bonus before Kansas simply doesn't pass the smell test
    WVU hasn't shot more FTs than a single Big XII opponent this year. Until tonight
    You gotta be facking kidding me
    God we play so dumb so etimes
    What do you know? Some little twerp has the game of his life against Kansas
    I abhor mustberger
    How do I sign up to get the job of bouncing that cheerleaders bean on the back of my neck
    It looks like one random guy from the student section gets to carry a cheerleader on his shoulders
    (Shut up Huggins!)How much do you think he weighs these days?
    in pounds or by percentage alcohol?
    How sad is it that Huggins 5x wvu shirt is still too small?
    Huggins looks like Chet from Weird Science after Kelly Lebrock turns him into the slimy blob
    We can be so ******* stupid!
    Son of a whore
    F*ckF*ckF*ckF*ck
    F me
    That's gay
    Our program has become sh** the past two seasons
    **** that ********. *********
    **** ********** ******** f*ckface garbage trash dogsh!t c#nt hors ****
    Big 12 better review the refs
    I want that 2 points back when WV had a no call shot click violation. watched it 20 x. very clear
    badger: Once again, you and me both, jayjay
    LOL and yet ANOTHER ranked team storms the court against us. Bush league
    And that folks is a national title celebration
    DUNK, DUNK, DUNK! Easy win with the DUNK! ****!
    royally f#cked all game because they want this bg 12 race to remain interesting
    People hate Ku because they win.
    Its why asshats like you are on the KU Board.
    You are on a KU board.
    Youre jealous too
    so angry about this ******* hatchet job. WVU was handed that game. **** you West virgina **** off big 12 refs **** Sh!t **** bullsh!t turd sucking garbage
    we will beat those f ucks by 25 in Allen
    You don't rush the court after a close win against a team that isn't special
    god ******* damnit. the worst part of losing is listening to fran and mushmouth slurp each other up
    Hahah I went to ku so stfu. I just know that this board cries with the best of them. Do you realize how much of a dbag you sound like to cry jealous?? Christ you sound like a cat, and probably hate them for the same thing. Stfu please. Thanks
    Finally watched the disputed shot clock play- Um yeah, he DID NOT get the shot off in time. Never should have counted
    F*** you Big12 Refs congrats on your "win" the refs gifted you WVU
    badger:lolololol
    If I was a KU hater I would be all over these boards right now lapping up the melt down some people are having
    Hope WVU has the lube ready for their trip to Lawrence. That kind of garbage defense doesn't work when the ***** officials aren't intimidated by the crowd
    basketball in heneral needs to het rid of this slide, grab ur nuts and take a charge ****
    Dude stop trying to use reason. This is a meltdown
    Everyone knows he traveled - Everyone knows the GD shot clock expired- Everyone knows the BIG 12 is a complete FUGGIN JOKE when it comes to officiating! NO EXCUSE for having complete and inept a$$clowns deciding games of the best conference in Basketball. Does anyone here think Duke or Kentucky or Villanova would get the same treatment in Morgantown? Not a FUGGIN chance....only in the GD Joke BIG 12
    Can we lock it up? Christ, what an embarrassment this thread is. So many crybaby hypocrites here. I'm not happy with the loss, but some of you are just the worst. Grow up losers
    Aaaaand...locked

vCash

I'm sure the jayhawks fans were elated when ksu used an expired shot clock bucket to beat OU....we were their biggest threat to take the league title.....payback is a *itch.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

OU 71, whorn 69

No matter what sport OU $#@!ing sucks. They could make curing cancer look negative. They sucked before I came into this life. They have sucked up until this day. They will continue to suck farts until I exit this life. And they will suck long after the worms have broken through my coffin, picked my bones clean, and the sediment has hardened around me preserving me enough to ensure the fossilization of my person. And when they dig me up eons from then whatever finds me will have many doubts about what our civilization was and who we were... but there will be no doubt that OU. $#@!ing. Sucks.

I hate Mondays. I hate the offseason. But I hate OU more
    $#@! those $#@! suckers
    (you guys are nuts, OU will win this by 10+) Hope you contract fish AIDS
    OU sucks. $#@!ing $#@!s
    That trailer trash tattoo fits his accent to a disturbing level
    I quit/got fired from my job yesterday. Wasn't intending it obviously. Kinda anxious about what's coming next. Could really use a dub tonight for the moral
    $#@!ing hell... is there a more embarrassing chant than boomer sooner?
    $#@! OU. Bastards
    Jesus god damned christ
    What

The

$#@!

Was

That

Pass
    I like how the OU playeer is raising his hand acknowledging the foul and the crowd is all, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
    Seriously. Dumb $#@!ing trash bags
    Grrrrr. My TV has been hijacked to the dog show
    this team is going to break our $#@!ing hearts, right? can i just be a ***** and turn it off now with the lead?
    jesus. $#@!ing. Christ
    Shut your meth smoking mouths, inbred $#@!heads
    Do Sooner fans usually tomahawk chop?
    $#@! OU. $#@! their piece of $#@! state, mindset, economy, and culture. $#@! em all. seriously, a $#@! stain on the greatness that is the USA
    Norman still has the X-mas lights up Downtown... What a $#@! hole
    Oh hell yeah we kicking some inbred ***
    $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@!
    God $#@!ing dammit
    $#@! javan Felix right in the *****
    anyone who defends felix in the slightest, please PM me and we can meet in a dark alley so I can beat the $#@! out of u
    The $#@!? I leave the room for one minute and it all went to $#@!
    $#@! ou? sure... but seriously $#@! rick barnes
    $#@! you barnes
    Why do I even shooty hoops?
    12-0 run by OU to end the game... lmaoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppoiii
    die rick barnes die
    Cmon Sooners. Do something Okie like and Foul us on a 3
    Javan has a punchable face. Real punchable
    I'd rather see Mack Brown coach this team the rest of the way
    Lost 4 in a row to OU. Cool
    Congrats Mack Barnes
    badger: Texas hits a 3 at the buzzer... but OU was up by 5, so...
    Holmes hit it!!!! Holmes hit it!!! OMFG!!!! Wait....
    Make that 3 of 19 when it doesn't $#@!ing matter
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l

of course holmes makes the last 3
    Hello NIT
    I am so tired of losing to these inbreds
    We $#@!ing suck
    Holmes has gone from NBA draft pick to 6th grade gym coach in about 3 months
    Here's the thing kid, heroes get remembered, but legends get swept by OU

Oklahoma got barnesd-----Texas got $#@!ed
    Umm...that's on the players! They must improve the speed at which they pass the ball around the horn 14 times!

The 20 second offense, courtesy of:
    <<< one smiley for each of our four-straight wins over whorn in bball

vCash

lol...good lord, some of those guys are just pure retards. I don't really care for ku, long story, kind of like you good folks don't like osu...but man, the hatred is funny...grow up, life is more than college sports. I do think a good amount of texans think their butt's don't stink...but still...such vial hatred.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Longhorn fans are usually more creative than that. They were redundantly repetitive. lol

vCash

Sometimes wading through the muck isn't fun... but the condensed cliff's notes version you all see here hopefully doesn't reflect that. Pretty much every team hates us, but the vile and contempt from whorn is usually the worst... mobile home meth inbred etc etc

Anyways, let's all block Phil Forte's latest hero ballin' and see how OP likes that...

ISU 70, Poke 65

This could make up for crapping the bed on Saturday
    We will win Wednesday night
    Driving 200 miles each way for this game
    I have us winning out at home and losing out on the road
    As an eternal optimist, I think we win 4 of 5. But my internal realist says we win 3. Oh the inner conflict!
    baj: yes, reading this stuff after the fact is like watching the 7 stages of grief play out over and over

(Perimeter D - What's that?) My old rap name
    Put a hand in a shooter's face.

Put a butt on a body on rebounds.

FREE THROWS.

Why is it that we're so bad the most fundamental things?
    Lots of pouting by #2
    Looks like GIA turned-out the lights on the 300 level sections behind the goals so it doesn't look so empty on TV
    Interchangeable parts this, interchangeable parts that, Niang's balls are awesome.

Just shut up already!!!
    yes lets not continue to go inside which was scoring points lets just soot outside # sarcasm
    God I hate Niang
    Wow that was pathetic why did I even turn this on to watch
    I hate Corn State. I hope we beat them by a hundred in football this year
    And I hate Naz Long too. F that guy
    yay. Loss
    Travis Ford 0-9 combined against Iowa State and OU in the last 9 games
    Starting to hate these chumps more than ou
    ISU hasn't won on the road in FIVE ****ing weeks. Just come to Stillwater
    Another suck butt performance
    Is it football season yet?
    We are the cure to what ails your losing problems
    F it. Rudolph will air out 5 touches in that sh*thole this fall
    He is the most overpaid coach in the country. He is absolutely stealing money from the university
    By the way you don't renew tickets because of the coCH. yOU RENEW BECAUSE YOU LOVE THE TEAM. tHAT IS WHAT A FAN IS.

aLL THAT SAYS THE LAST TWO GAMES SUCK
    it sure makes it easier to rationalize the price of season tx if the team wins… my wife gives me crap otherwise… 'YOU SPENT HOW MUCH TO GO SEE A TEAM LOSE'???
    Fire Ford, he's making Ferrari money and giving Yugo results
    All you negative Nancy's....shame, shame, shame
    how's your pee taste?
    same sh!t, different season
    OSU's 7 stages of suck:
    - We are going to win no doubt
    - Bench LeBryan he's such a pouty loser
    - Second half run we so awesome
    - Rawwrrrrrr meltdown to end the game
    - I love OSU but I'm sick of losing
    - Fire Ford overpaid underperforming gurble
    - ODDLY PLACED CAPS LETTERS AND BAD WORDS

vCash

lol,,,nice I was actually pulling for osu to help ou. BUT the good news is when that happens (ku losing mon) we usually screw up any good karma to come our way. SO, we should win out!

vCash

OU 79, Taco 75 (OT)

1000 fans there? Doubtful
    In one of our patented scoring droughts
    Booker for OU looks and seems like a grade A dbag
    Serious question… where are the students?
    They don't show up well for football either at the 11 AM games
    the empty seats look so sad
    Another moral victory for the worst athletic program in the Big 12
    Spring sports are all that we have to hang our hat on right now, and very few people care about collegiate spring sports
    I did not watch this game. I played golf. I've rarely missed watching any televised game since 1969 and usually make it out to Lubbock for at least one game. I've had football season tickets since 2002, had basketball season tickets one year during Knight's tenure. Try that sometime when you live 300 miles away. The return on my investment in RRC donations, ticket prices and travel costs is unsatisfactory. Do you have any facts to dispute my statement? We are the worst athletic program in the Big 12 right now. The numbers don't lie
    we've been hearing this "next year will be better" promise for years. When will next year get here?

vCash

Welcome to the bubble, OSU. So much for beating Kansas, eh?
    WVU 73, Poke's third loss in a row 63

Tech and OU going to OT. Go Tech!!
    Good ole Travis Ford coaching. Same shat for years
    Bob Huggins don't wear no suit. He wears a fat guy "athletic" shirt
    Jesus ****, #14 is a flopper
    OMG...Get undercut and its a charge. F_ck these refs
    F me
    #14 flops worse than Marcus Smart
    How the F#@k can you not teach players to rebound the F@#king ball?
    We look like we are in full "fire drill" mode against the press
    The basketball gods got extremely pissed with all that stupid Travis Ford for coach of the year talk and struck down with great vengeance and furious anger
    Big 12 tournament projections show OSU having to play OU again. Nothing like getting swept 3 times in one season by your rival
    Time to start jacking 3's so we can lose by 15+
    #14 is a little bitch
    We can't fire him! He beat Kansas!
    We will probably lose to the tortilla raider rash
    Holder is an arrogant golf coach whose best friend is a billionaire. He is not a good AD
    I hate to say this but maybe the best thing to happen is for us to get raider rash next game. The next game get our couched burn and hope throughout the madness we miss the bus to Kansas city and wind up with a new coach come next season
    Like many I unfortunately drank the orange koolaid and am now faced with the disappointment of watching a team in a freefall regression
    My phone won't even give me scoring updates for the basketball team. It use to, guess my phone has even wised up
    If you don't like cowboy basketball today, your not a true fan...in fact you are like those spoiled sooner fans who complain all the time.

I say "huzzah" to coach Ford...10 more years!!!!!!!

vCash

KSU storms court; KU lol

Forget the game thread, let's just relish in stuff like a thread dedicated to the student pictured above and a thread titled "Kstate fans are pieces of ****"

Shouldn't be much of a shock given their general lack of intelligence, but it always amazes me when it's displayed on national tv
    Pretty classless f$&k KU chant too
    Sure they weren't chanting "Let's go f$&k a ewe"?
    If he weren't blind and deaf, Fran would be very astute. He's also constantly slobbering all over the refs' nutsacks
    The real question did they throw a dead chicken out on the court?
    Hicks
    After tonight's violent display, I won't be cheering for K state in the tournament. Oh wait- they won't f&cking be there. What a holes
    Bunch of backwoods mouth breathing hillbilly cousin f*ckers
    KSU and their fans can all die in a fertilizer plant explosion
    Maybe we shouldn't have lost to a 12-13 team in embarrassing fashion and then none of this would have happened
    And like a bunch of moths attracted to the light, the mouth breathing knuckledraggers fly into the bug zapper
    We're so much better than them
    KSU needs to stop the court storming for their own benefit. Cowboy boots and manure is just horrible for the court
    K-State Police ‏@KStatePolice 25m 25 minutes ago

K-State Police would like help identifying this fan. Send a tip at http://www.ksu.edu/police/silent or call 532-6412eek
    And now... a thread dedicated to ^^^that guy^^^
    I know! It's Sam Brownback. Yep, pretty sure on that. Let's get him
    If KU had taken care of business like they should have, this tool would have been back in his ******** apartment by the time the buzzer sounded jerking his tiny johnson to chicks with dicks vids on pornhub
    Looks like it took a lot of semen for that guy's hair to stand up like that
    Sad that even dorks in the stands feel like they can push Jamari around with absolutely no consequences
    He goes to K suck, sheep porn brah
    Everybody else blocked out and bitch slapped Traylor tonight. Just add this kid to the list
    So what do we know about the perp?

- Puts jizz into his hair (possibly animal)
    - Has a thing for clown/bowling shoes
    - Possibly racist
    - Wears white ****** watch
    So glad I didn't go to a school with the word "state" in it. "State" brings the crazy out of kids I think

vCash

Yeah this whole thing has t boone tech written all over it but without the actual winning part. Yes, I was there when we lost in fball but it's bball season. OU sports year round kicks the crap out of watching poke fans reenact the "The Human Centipede" movie with OU as the mouth and the stunned aggie as the anus.

vCash

well, puts OU in a great position...but like I've said before...it seems when all is right and things set up well for OU, we just seem to **** the bed....ugh

vCash

Hard to see a win in Ames. Haven't seen many since Julius michalik played there. Maybe we even lost back then, too.

vCash

yes, at isu will be very tough. I'm sure they'll plan on OU beating ku in norman, so this may very well be for the big 12 reg season title. So they will be very pumped. They have about 5 guys that can really score. It seems we can never get all of our guys, Buddy, Cousins, Booker, Thomas to be on fire at the same time. Hopefully they will....tough one though.