Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

2014-15 college basketball meltdown thread

It's that time of year again. Here's how it goes:

1- The scoreboard
    2- An image from the game (or something related)
    3- Posts from opposing fans after loss
    4- Most of the time NSFW

That's it! Kicking things off our weekend football opponent and Big 12 basketball overlords...

KU 40, Kentucky 72

The Fighting Olivia Wilde Vs Ashley Judd Game Thread
    Put the ******* ball in the ******* basket for ***** sake!
    I hate every one of these Kentucky illiterates
    Perry Ellis is a goddam *****. Worthless
    Dammit dammit dammit
    Watch the rest of this game or jam a fork in my eyes? Decisions, decisions
    No ****. If you are going to foul someone - ******* kill the guy. Remember our 08 team? We'd ******* punch you in the ******* face when we fouled you
    I wish Perry had transferred with his fellow Wichita p*ssy Frankamp
    Bilas... Go suck Cal's dick some more
    We suck
    I hope we get to 40 points
    Chant from K-State fans: Worse than Buffalo (clap-clap, clap-clap-clap)
    This place is a dumpster fire even worse than this game. And most of you are idiots
    The things UK is going to do to the SEC this year......oh my. Get the lube ready, boys
    DESTROYED. GOD DAMN
    This was the basketball equivalent of the Spanish-American War

vCash

Re: 2014-15 college basketball meltdown thread

lsu 69, texas tech 64

should i watch this or play new tracks on Mario Kart?
    this is the first time Tech has a legit BCS roster in a decade
    Our guys love to start halves ice cold, huh?
    Can't even breathe on LSU right now
    The announcer actually screamed out "BOOM" when the LSU player hit the three pointer. What's up with that?
    How can you keep your plant foot planted when you get pushed?
    Tech sports. Good ******* Godddddddd kbadabjkdvvnnklzvnkan.kzvdkn.vadzd
    Gawd damn freaking cheaters
    the Pink Faders have to show up and dog on the team
    Seriously, why the **** do I even watch Tech sports. Chocking ******* losers, so godamnnnnnnnn tired of it. Please prove me ******** wrong for once
    %^%&&#$$^^%%&%$##%%&@&&@&&%@^$^^^& the refs
    Good thing women's soccer is our university's forte because the two main revenue sports are just terrible right now. We needed a big win like this and we absolutely **** the bed
    Between the football team choking, I really needed this win vs ******* lsu. We had it. It should of been over. Biggest choke I've seen in a long time from the bball program. ******* disgusted. Really need to take a break from Tech sports, they never fail to disappoint me lately
    baj here: why waste a perfectly good stop at the tech board and not do a football meltdown also? You can check out that and other seasonal highlights in this thread here. Also, from now on, thanks to the screwjob they've put on Baker Mayfield, Mike Leach and countless others, Texas Tech is now the "pink faders." haha they suck and they lose at sports haha

vCash

OU 70, whorn 49

^^^haha whorn was ahead and some point in the game... UNACCEPTABLE!

SHAGGY IS NSFW

Forgot these $#@!wads swept us last year. I'm pissed off now
    The only thing worse than the state of Oklahoma, is the gooners from Norman. Kill those mufa bitches
    Hide the children......
    ou $#@!ing sucks
    $#@! OU
    Tashawn Thomas can EABOD
    shoot me
    This is like a Barnes tourney game
    felix is $#@!ing retarded
    Nothing is more frustrating than the watch OUsux do good at shooty hoops
    This is pathetic
    Holy $#@!
    $#@! this
    Retards
    We look like we suck
    My name's Rick Barnes and i know WHEN TO CALL A $#@!ING TIMEOUT
    Texas with more turnovers than points...
    Goddamn mother$#@! $#@!s
    TAKE THE $#@!ING SHOT YOU'RE WIDE OPEN jesus christ
    WE GOT TO DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!! WITH 4 MINUTES REMAINING IN THE HALF!!!!

/caps and clap
    Four minutes later...

...Texas STILL with more turnovers than points
    Well, that was fun! FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK
    It's like watching us try out for the retard Olympics, and no one is going to even make the cut
    (WTF did I just watch?)Forcible rape
    $#@! this shiiiittttttt
    $#@! this fire rick barnes right now... this is $#@!. i don't even care if the players are $#@!ing sucking.

edit: i'm off my meds
    we used to be good at sports
    GIVE RICK BARNES ANOTHER RAISE! Surely he'll have the motivation he needs to make the team not suck donkey balls
    Oh good we are on Big Monday again soon!
    Its not Barnes' fault the team sucks. Its not like he's telling them during practice to suck $#@!, you idiots
    Our nuts $#@!ing shriveled tonight
    And again, why is Felix given so much latitude to suck? He was getting killed by Cousins, does nothing in the half court except pass the ball around the perimeter and shot jumpers. He does nothing to make the players around him better or involve his teammates. This isn't another hate on Felix post; he is what he is. But why the $#@! does Barnes allow him to dictate our offensive game??? The only think I can think of is, as a $#@!ty offensive coach who only seems to care about not turning the ball over, Barnes values players who take care of the ball regardless of their overall $#@!tiness. It's obvious that Barnes is content with letting Felix pass the ball around the zone and then try and shake his man for a jumper as the shot clock is winding down.
    That game was like a teenager had an abortion, and then that abortion had an abortion, but like.. in a politically correct way
    Yeah, I chose two posts of the meltdown this time because it was such an awesome win...btw... texas intro video is this:

Sooner Starter
    vCash

What a terrible intro video! No wonder the wine and cheese crowd was unenthused!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

I kept waiting for the shoe to drop....

and kept getting reminded by "coach Fran" and mushmouth...UGH man those two #ucked last night. Wish I had the OU broadcast, you would have thought OU wasn't even playing. It was NEVER about how well OU was playing but how crappy ut was....and just wait, they'll pull it out~
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

I've been neglecting this thread during football depression... so to make up for lost time, here's our conference opener...
    OU 73, Baylor 63

Gotta get a hand in Hields face or he will destroy
    So much for that 7 point lead
    cut that sh!t out guys!
    Was there a new NCAA rule this year that anyone can hang all over Gathers
    DAMN
    OU getting every shot they want
    What pisses me off is that OU's scoring is coming from a guy who was at Houston last year and didn't have to sit out a year
    No foul?! Get bent
    and ... we immediately throw it away
    Are you genetically hard wired to be a stupid dick or do you work at it?
    Did you make a new year's resolution to be positive or are you setting your expectations high so you can trash Drew if we don't make the tourney?
    I like it better when baylor has a bad team that has no hope. they really get potty mouthed then. ah well the conference season is young.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner95's Avatar
    vCash

Ah man, these are the laughs I needed. Thank you. Good stuff.
    ========================================
    Bleeding Sooner Red on the East Coast since 2000.

vCash

Glad you all like them. I started doing bball ones in addition to football ones right after the Cotton Bowl travesty in 2013...
    http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...meltdowns-2013

And refined it a bit last year:
    http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...ball-meltdowns

Basketball is by far more frustrating than football for fans. Comebacks are a lot more likely; underdogs are more likely to upset; refs are a lot more WTFish... the list goes on.

I've been neglecting this a bit due to football depression; but I promise to get over it and post more as the season goes on. After all, we've got a damn good MBB team this year!*

*And WBB beat KU so I guess that's awesome too

vCash

OU 82, Poke 65
    Lloyd Noble is such as horrible looking arena
    1996 called and said to tell you awesome tat Spangler
    That's it. I've finally snapped. LeBryan Nash is LAZY!!!!
    He's not lazy. He's as emotional as a 12 year old girl. He checks out mentally when the game's not going his way
    Toby Keith'll put a boot in your ***. ******
    Toby Keith is complete total moron....as far as boots go he couldn't poor **** out of his if instructions were on the heal
    Hahahaha. Lloyd Noble in the conversation for NCAA's best arenas? You gotta be f'ing kidding me
    I knew I would regret getting happy basketball feelings again
    Billy Tubbs....what a jerk
    I guess we are going to get our *** kicked
    Great view of the future ****** bag OU fans
    Guys, it sucks now but we will be ok. Just let ford get his players and system in place. We are gonna kick ***!
    I swear to God if we get swept by these guys again this year............
    Awesome showing!!

Bravo coach Ford!!!!

I am so sorry for all the bad things I have said about your ability to coach!
    This is soooooo dumb
    First off, my father played for Coach Iba, and I had season tickets during all of Eddie and Sean Sutton's years while they were head coach, and until last year of Travis Ford as head coach. This is one of most pathetic examples of how a basketball team should play. If the 3's are not falling, then wake up and get the ball inside, and crash the boards. I feel like I just visited Mexico and drank some of their wonderful, tainted water
    If he would shut up an quit yelling and 1 in every drive they might start blowing the whistle. Nash is te biggest cry baby I have ever seen at OSU that's why he doesn't get calls
    At least baseball is just around the corner!
    Only OSU could make Buddy Hield look like an All-American
    The entire team and staff should have to walk back to Stillwater. Ford doesn't need to go back to Stillwater
    OU chanting "Little Brother" at a basketball game was the most OU thing ever
    Fun Ford Fact: He has more wins in Allen Fieldhouse than Lloyd Noble

Sooner Starter
    vCash

First off, my father played for Coach Iba, and I had season tickets during all of Eddie and Sean Sutton's years while they were head coach, and until last year of Travis Ford as head coach. This is one of most pathetic examples of how a basketball team should play. If the 3's are not falling, then wake up and get the ball inside, and crash the boards. I feel like I just visited Mexico and drank some of their wonderful, tainted "STOOL"water
    Guess he must have slept thru the Sam Aubrey, Guy Strong and Jim Killingsworth eras!!!

vCash

Wow tycat that name dropping action just earned you an anti-Baylor post

KSU 63, Bailure 61

seriously, was just gonna either only do the gooner game or KU's loss to ISU but Sam Aubrey, Guy Strong and Jim Killingsworth are some impressive no-names to drop... btw, Baylor's game wasn't televised immediately due to B1G game overrun, so we'll kick off with that drivel...

god these two sh*tty big ten teams keep fouling each other
    Give up Penn State, there are little boys that need ****ing!
    Every since I started watching they started sucking
    PLEASE STOP THE ONE TRUE CHAMPION COMMERCIAL, BIG 12 Office!
    badger: please don't, big 12 office

My god these rims!!
    now a "bullsh!t" chant from the butthurt students... classy bunch
    Our offense is COMPLETELY NON-EXISTANT!!
    lucky *** trash pass
    someone grab LouisianaBear a giant tampon... good god, man
    Wow when this teams wants to suck they really suck
    All bricks. All ****ing bricks
    ****!
    holy sh!t, our fanbase is so clueless about basketball. same sh!t every year

Sooner Starter
    vCash

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I'm glad all those Hypocrites are sooooo classy!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tycat947 View Post
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I'm glad all those Hypocrites are sooooo classy!!!
    I kept it pretty classy as I was giving your mother a Cleveland steamer last night.

vCash

Hey look! I found the Big 12's ONE TRUE CHAMPION in football on the Internet!

Big 12 should combine TCU and Baylor. As Bart Simpson would say, twice the pet and none of the mess.

vCash

OU 81, Taco 36

We won in Norman last year and was a great road victory. We'll see if we can do it again
    My two favorite teams...TT and anyone who plays ou
    Nightmare so far
    Watching this team and our teams for the last 5 years make me want to kick GM and Hance in the nuts. You had to really try to take the best facility in the Big 12 and create the worst basketball program. And they managed to do the same with the best women's basketball program in the league. Unbelievable
    why does this team even bother to travel to away games. The pattern we see is so familiar. A waste of time, money and tv time
    we play like we couldn't beat a little dribblers team
    intramural type offense, everyone just jacks up a shot
    We don't give a $hit about the ball
    You have to admit, it takes some talent to field an entire roster that can't shoot in a P5 conference
    Me and three other Tech fans not having a good time in Norman
    Bench every one of these guys...don't put them back in. They don't care and it shows. Leave them in Oklahoma
    I'd seriously jerk this team off the floor, put them on a Greyhound and head them back to Lubbock. Right now. If they don't get there, cancel the rest of the season and save the expense.
    Jesus 53-17, is this real life?
    Nice to see the football players aren't the only quitters on campus
    I hope Luke Adams has a body guard. OU has done everything but sexually assault us tonight & I fear for his Justin Bieber likeness
    I have no patience for bad basketball. I apologize, but I just can't keep watching and hoping with basketball. It's why I turned off the women's game against OU the other day. Too much bad fundamentals that are taught in grade school...how we have coaches that allow that to continue year after year after year is puzzling to me. Don't take care of the basketball, dribble in traffic, throw to where there's nobody in that spot, shoot with no purpose (just jacking up crap), people standing on offense AND defense. It's old. I'm done
    I remember watching the Pat Knight blowouts thinking "this is as bad as it gets"
    how many games have the announcers given the 'young' talk and maturation process? take a shot.

be drunk in about 5 minutes
    Remember all the smack talk about how at least with Tubby, there would be no more blow outs?
    And their walkons are pulling away
    36 to mothereffing 81

Worst loss I can ever remember for Tech in basketball. Absolutely disgraceful. And OU isn't even all that great.
    I think the BB team watched the FB team TCU game film and tried to duplicate. Tech sports are an undeniable disaster these days. Not good is one thing, but horrendous is another and year after year of the crap is establishing quite a history. Thirty-six mother fn points. That point total doesn't even compete an all-white 1950s girl scout team accomplished in the art of two-handed set shots and underhanded free-throws
    So like an assist is just where you pass a ball and someone scores right? This lazy nearing 40 5'7 white guy with short fat fingers could stand on the court and pass the ball to someone
    TCU just passed our point total for the night...against Kansas with 17:30 still left in the second half. I will go cry now
    We got our a$$es handed to us by a mid-pack team in an empty arena. It's not like this was Kansas at Allen Fieldhouse
    We be breakin records yall!!!
    No team on the planet is luckier than OU
    I really have a hard time picking a meltdown post of the game... but the bieber one made me laugh out loud reading it the first time. This is Luke "Bieber" Adams btw, who was my very first meltdown game photo several years ago:

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Nothing from OSU - part deux or WVU?????

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

yes, badge is slipping....sucks being spoiled! lol
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

I got caught up in signing day a bit too much. I promise to do both Poke and Mountie soon

vCash

Poke loses to us again haha

NSFW

if Lonny wants to maul Forte all night, he shouldn't expect the refs to swallow their whistles as much this time around
    I hate seeing Gooners in Stillwater!
    Buck-toothed Buddy a whinin
    OU should be called for a foul every damn possession
    baj: halftime over...
    Welp there goes that decent lead
    God I'm so sick of Ou players having career games against us. This Woodard guy plays like craps until he plays us
    I swear to God if we get swept 2 years in a row..........
    Jesus Christ....Travis Ford is the new Danny Nee
    Why the f**k can't we ever just cruise to win against these *********s? Like they cruise against us in Norman all the time. I'd like to relax for once during one of these games
    We are so well coached to jack up 3's
    my theory that Ford was hired to destroy osu basketball looks more valid every day
    BULL**** CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FU refs you suck
    can spangler just go ahead and graduate????
    Sit Nash down already damnit coach
    air ball 3 with 18 seconds left on the shot clock. How much did we pay ford to draw that play up?
    Seriously when is fords contract up? 2016, 2017, 2030???
    10 more years!!! 10 more years!!!
    We need to ask the question which Rob Lowe is Travis Ford? I like the peaked at UMASS Rob Lowe
    SWEEP. DAMN YOU TRAVIS FORD. YOU SUCK.
    This team is great at letting you down
    Thank you Coach Ford for yet another disappointing year of cowboy basketball. thank you coach holder for taking a program that was once in the mix for winning the NCAA year in and year out and flushing it down the toilet.

I'm sure there are several steps down our program can take and I have no doubt this steady decline will continue under your watch.

This is sickening...anyone who defends the state of our basketball program has consumed way to much cool aid.

This sucks
    The worst part is with that bright orange jacket there isn't even a chance Ford gets hit by a bus
    Another nail in the coffin for Cowboy Basketball. What was once a respected program is now just an ash coated, charred black, cold steel bin, where a dumpster fire once burned
    eff it. there's another dozen pages but i can only take so much of america'a brightest orange. here, have a video of Lon Kruger's halftime speech. You'll love it
    http://www.soonersports.com/mediaPor...b_oem_id=31000

vCash

OU 71, Mountie 52

I foresee another frustrating night spent cussing my DSL internet connection
    I don't really understand the 6 point underdog. Did they not have players available when we beat them by 21 in Morgantown? Does Vegas really think that OU's home is worth 27 points?
    ( I hope we continue our good play from Saturday and come away from Normal with a W)Don't you mean ... abNormal, OK?
    the freakin spread is OK -6. I'm betting the paycheck on this one. I don't see why not
    the game is like razorblades to my ears
    I guess OU gets 25.5 seconds to cross halfcourt
    We have 6 fouls. They have 0. At home. Oh okay cool
    They are in the bonus... and haven't committed 1 foul. Oh okay
    A PHUKING CHARGE. HIS FEET WERE IN THE AIR AND IT'S A CHARGE. BRING IN THE TEXAS REFS
    Wow, tattoo boy sure likes to run his mouth
    I don't like Oklahoma!
    HALLELUJAH THEY CALLED A PHUKING FOUL. ONLY TOOK 10 MINUTES
    I don't like the big 12, the texas tin foil plt is real
    WHERE THE HELL IS OUR STARTING TEAM?
    As I am explaining to my wife, got em just where we want em . At half, big 12 refs go , oh ****, we owe wvu 15 fouls!! Hence we get back in the game
    Only down 2 touchdowns at halftime
    OU's balls are under deflated. Any one else see the ball boy?
    WHY CAN'T THEY MISS 3S DAMNIT
    BULL PHUKING ****
    This game is so **** fixed
    Funny, my wife fro ky! Yes I have turned a blue blood to an eer over the ears. Even she alights at the biased referring!!
    I hope we play these d bags in the tourney
    Buddy Heild laughing...
    If we see them again, we will kick their ***. Bet your paycheck on that one!!!
    Oklahoma was a bunch of open-mouth breathers
    We beat them in our house by 21. They beat us in their house by 19. We win by 2
    baj: Thanks a lot for missing both free throws, mr end-of-bench-i-don't-remember-your-name-but-it-wasn't-frachilla
    Dear Nate Adrian,

Please for the love of god STOP shooting 3 pointers!! You're no good at it, maybe you could do it in High School but you can't anymore. We are past the halfway point in the season and you are shooting below 15% from 3, that is not a shooting slump, you can't make them.

P.S. pass this note along to Holton as well
    THIS TIME FOR SURE!

O K NEXT TIME.

UHHH NEXT TIME

DAMN NEXT TIME

ETC. AD INFINITUM