Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: 2014-15 college basketball meltdown thread

OU 68, Bailure 64

There is one Big 12 fanbase we can rely on WBB meltdowns, and only one (actually, I know where to look for an OU one but I'd never do it).
    it shouldn't be a pain in the *** to listen to a broadcast of the No. 3 ranked women's team in the country
    OU Network first had an ad for DUI and now they had an ad for gambling......what does that tell you about OU fans?
    Dammit, Kim, don't ***** about your seeding until you actually earn it!!!!
    This is ****ing highway robbery
    Coale was acting as if she won a national championship
    How would she know what that feels like?
    Doesn't she have a couple? Oh wait
    Well, that is about as close as she will ever get!! I love it that we have 2 and they have none!! Too busy with her dresses and her curly hair!! I hate losing to OU worse than anyone except maybe those Louisville thugs
    the whining over refs any time we lose a game in any sport at Baylor has become tiresome
    She still has the unredeemed certificate for the guaranteed national championship from Courtney Paris
    Doesn't Paris still owe that scholarship money she wagered?
    OU lost more games this season than BU has in 4 seasons
    A confetti hangover, a little too much Kim Mulkey estrogen, and girl drama
    the OU bench should be embarrassed that they acted like they had never won a game before. One chick was rolling on the floor. Give me a break - act like you've beaten a good team before. Oh hey you beat a team that had just won the big 12 and were probably unfocussed and distracted by all the weirdness after the Championship. They are my new aggy for sure
    I know we have a lot of OU fans quietly lurking on our board today. So,

Congrats to the Sooners. Based on the reaction of your coach and players right after the game, and your fans on the internet since the game has been completed, it is obvious what a huge win this is for you! Not just a huge win, but a win that could change the direction of your program. A win that you will remember for decades. A win that will make whatever postseason result you have meaningless. A win that extends contracts.

It is not every day you get a win over an elite program. This should sustain you for another five years! Again...congrats!
    they're cute. they should go to whatever conference louisiana tech is in so they can talk about all those national championships they used to win

Sooner Starter
    vCash

It doesn't take long for a fan base to morph into an arrogant mob, does it? Is that evolution or de-evolution?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MsProudSooner View Post
    It doesn't take long for a fan base to morph into an arrogant mob, does it? Is that evolution or de-evolution?
    Trick question! It's evolution either way. Like acceleration and deceleration.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MsProudSooner View Post
    A holier than thou, Hypocritical mob, at that! When will the Big 12 flush the toilet and get rid of that floater?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

lol...good grief...baylor acts like they've been the top dog in wbb forever...ummm, no. Yes, OU has been there...we are really young, we've struggled this year, so yes. Beating the #3 team, 25-1, 15-0 in conf is a big thing. Doesn't mean we haven't been there...I believe OU is the only team to go undefeated in the league? (might be wrong...) but we def were in bu spot before. They are just pissy. Like ku fans...scerw em....

yes, 05-06 - 16-0
    08-09 - 15-1

so we have been there...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Probably time to get the meltdown in Stoolwater thread ready. They just blew the game in Lubbock, about an hour ago, on a three-pointer in the final 8 seconds.

vCash

You all are too demanding... but I need something to get my mind off the WBB's woes....
    Taco 63, Poke 62

I am NOT gonna go through 28 pages of this crap... go find a new meltdown threader....gah... let's see how much i'll do before i quit...
    This is some hard sh-t to watch. 8 points in 10 mins. And we are a tourney team??
    I wonder what they practiced on all week?
    I've seen 7th grade girls basketball games more exciting than this
    why is it that our guards have what looks like white waistbands and the rest of the team has orange? could Ford not source the uniforms from the same place?
    OSU Basketball is a pathetic dumpster fire
    F*****G pathetic
    I'm not even mad that we are getting raider rash
    Ford Coach of the Year.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    I am at this game and they are racing Weener dogs at half time. It's more exciting than watching ford ball
    Looking for a group of about 8-10 guys. Each person bring 10 boxes because WERE PACKING UP FORD'S HOUSE TONIGHT!! On the phone with Uhaul now! The oldest resident of Wentz Hall will coach the team the remainder of the season
    Just when I thought the broadcast couldn't get worse - "One TRUE Champion" rears its ugly head
    We suck. Really bad
    The battle of suck. Who wants the tortilla the baddest? Who will come out of the panhandle with raider rash.... All this later on taco tech television network
    Kick ball?????!?!?!#&&&#&&#%@(%)%)%+-#
    Holy f**k, we're actually gonna lose this
    Gonna lose to the last place team in the conference which is full of walk-ons. Get this damn season over
    On the plus side, we haven't shoved any TT fans this game
    YOU SUCK SO BAD FORD. SO BAD
    FIRE MIKE HOLDER!
    Ford coach of the year? Remember that?
    For those living in Stillwater..............it has NOT been snowing outside lately..........that is how 3.5 Million dollar bills look when blowing in the Oklahoma wind
    My only solace is that our arrogant, aloof AD has to get up every morning during these basketball seasons, look in the mirror, and think "how could anyone be so stupid?"
    There is literally nothing to look forward to
    We're stuck with Ford embrace the mediocrity
    It's Eddie Suttons' fault
    it's the fruity drink Eddie had
    We are going to be tarp people. They will.tarp off the third level. We are so embarrassing
    By the time ford leaves we will be selling the OU package--tix, shirt, hot dog for $5
    The whole football team will come and leave after the hot dogs are gone...;expect 500 people there
    Please don't deprive anyone here the God given right to whine about ford
    I will deprive. bye bye OP.com. please start winning so i don't have to visit you against for awhile

vCash

Texas 61, Baylor 59, Ejections 7

43 pages? dear bay-lord...
    (What's this crap we are running?)you answered your own question
    Can't play grab *** for 3 minutes
    Holy S***
    Lucky that double barreled brain fart only cost us one point
    Garbage playing not to lose bull****
    scrub felix is killing us
    Some one just slap f out of Felix and let him know we are there
    baj: And now... the fight...
    Taylor got butthurt and reacted like a b!tch
    That was a vicious **** fight
    A bunch of thugs from TX trying to come off the bench then Rico walks over and they all go back to the bench
    He panicked like a TX QB does
    ESPN & LHN calling the officials. TEXAS must win
    Bout to give out ejections like Oprah
    He's making a list and checking it twice... or three times...
    Perry Jones III WAS JUST SUSPENDED 6 additional games as a result of that fight! THANK YOU NCAA!
    f*cking disgusting
    Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh
    well fvck chit a$$ whorre
    and f*ck that little gremlin taylor
    Taylor is a piece of S***. What an *** clown. He should of been the first to be ejected. What a bunch of BS
    Welp..... House of cards
    What did Taylor do? I threw my ipad across the room after our last miss
    Sucktacular
    Taylor is why you need a Kevin Stallings to tell him he will <€>*ing kill him
    (Lady bears are kickin butt! If that makes anyone feel better)Nope
    Whorn players and fans yelling trash at our players as they leave the court. Real classy
    Well on the bright side, maybe this saved Barnes' job
    Nothing a loss to bring the b!tches out in full force. We should have won and played very poorly down the stretch, but some of you guys suck. Our offense has struggled on the road much of the year and it did again tonight, but before this loss, we were playing as well as any team in the country the last 10 or 11 games. No need to bleed through your britches and make a scene
    you hope our team took the bus? wtf does that mean? how the.hell do you think they got to austin? hot air ballon? i could swallow scrabble.letters and vomit them back up and the combination that lands at my feet would make more sense than you. You are really terrible and should seek counseling of.some sort. im not quite sure which
    Just shut up
    Come and make me
    no idea who's more diva -- them or poke

vCash

ISU 69, NITexas 67

To Shaggy!
    $#@!ing pathetic *** offense
    I'm losing my $#@!ing mind
    what a $#@!ing choke job
    why do we make everything look so damn difficult?
    $#@! this $#@!

$#@! $#@! $#@!

you saw this $#@! coming a mile away
    Better save those time outs rick. $#@!ing dip $#@!
    Im gonna need a new remote and looking like I've broke a lamp too
    God Felix is goddamn $#@!ing idiot
    Felix and barnes are made for each other, both stupid $#@!s
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
    I hate this $#@!ing team. A bunch of $#@!ing mental midgets with a $#@! coach
    Stupid mother $#@!ers. I hope we don't make the tourney. God $#@!ing dammit
    Lolol, $#@! you barnes $#@! you jevan $#@! you bbal, let's do the nit
    HE'S A LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't know to call timeout with 10 seconds, shot clock off and the ball, but he's a LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    Well at least I can say I watched the games that got both Mack Brown and Rick Barnes fired
    $#@! off rick you $#@!ing p*ssy and your p*ssy approach to coaching, you deserve to lose this game $#@!ing milking the clock with 7 min left in the game.. You ruined the one game we were in rhythm hitting threes.. You suck $#@!
    why the $#@! is felix only a junior?????????????????? declare for the $#@!ing chinese league right now
    We pay that coach money. I can't wrap my head around that. We pay him
    Same $#@!in Banes ---if he is back Patterson is worse than Barnes. Howmany times do we see that $#@!in perplexed look on his face--- he is completely clueless at the most opportune time------aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggg
    aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGG
    $#@! you rick you $#@!ing vagina $#@!, $#@! your mom and her $#@!ing hairy vagina and $#@! your daddy who probably rabbit $#@!ed her got her all worked up then slowed the pace down to a snail hump! You are the $#@!ing worst end game coach I've ever $#@!ing seen your $#@!ing $#@! face, small $#@!ed, lip licking ****** sack $#@! heel!
    The only highlight of the game for me:
    Can only imagine how these jackwads react when the corn harvest doesn't yield
    Quote Originally Posted by ISU lurker in response
    We sacrifice a virgin in each village
    good note to end on heh

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Guess I'll have to make the effort and trudge over to the Stool State board to view their melt.
    Sure hope our BB team doesn't come out tonight in the 1st half like they did last night. I don't think I've ever watched a worse "lid over the basket" like we had in the 1st half against the Pokes. Missing all those layups was brutal. We do that tonight and we'll get bent over.
    Maybe ISU let it all hang last night against Whorn and they''ll be winded tonight, and we'll have one of those 1sts like we did in Ames and then bury them early in the 2nd to make a statement. These conference tourney games all in a daily row are just ridiculous, especially this year.
    KU vs Baylor should be a good warm-up to watch before our game.

Quote Originally Posted by ISU lurker in response
    We sacrifice a virgin in each village LMAO

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Yup.... like I said in game thread for tonight....BOTH teams and go on runs and droughts....
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Nobody wants you; your season's over

No NIT
    Montana couldnt hold my jock, they're awful
    Alabama let its coach go. The Tide must be good
    CIT bracket released. No frogs. Hey Incarnate Word made it!!
    We beat Ole Miss who lost to Kentucky by 3. That has to count for so something right
    baj's final meltdown grade for season: F. Care more about basketball, dammit

If we can't compete for championships in the Big 12, then we should get the hell out. This mediocre is ok mentality has got to go
    Middle of the Big 12 made the tournament this year, so...
    64+ teams made the tournament. It's really not that big of a deal to tell the truth
    Man, I sure hope I have a good basketball team to watch sometime again in my lifetime
    Another miserable season, but it was made easier by being on here complaining about it
    Thank god its over. This team had no chance in the B 12. No superlative talent compared to the other B12 teams. We played majority freshmen because we did not have other upper classmen who could compete. Some are optimistic about 2015-16, but I remind you the other B12 teams are reloading and will have an upper hand. The only way our program can move upward is recruit better caliber players than the previous several years. We need "ringers." Its on the coaches to find them. That's all. I have set your target fire away
    baj's final meltdown grade for season: C. They care, they just don't care a lot because they know how much they suck.

Selection Sunday is now.... yard work Sunday for me
    At the start of the year I stated that I was tired of one and outs in the NCAA, I was told my wait was almost over. That poster was right we will not be one and out this year
    did we get in?
    The CBI should be calling at any moment
    You know what's really sad, I just watched the NIT selection show hoping for some kind of miracle
    baj's final meltdown grade for season: B-minus. It would be higher, but I'm still bitter that our only home loss this year was to these losers

Who's season end's next? Tune in later this week (but not the weekend; baj needs time off from you internet nerds)

vCash

Guess I'll have to make the effort and trudge over to the Stool State board to view their melt
    As much as I'd love to, I can't live over here and do meltdowns for everyone. BUT, since you all seem very interested in our last victim...
    OU 3; Poke swept

Since that's what they call us, get it
    OU is a better program

Acceptance
    Delete season, ban ford
    Buddy hield has a hard time keeping his teeth in his mouth
    The amazing thing is he wore braces last year. I'd say malpractice suit against the orthodontist
    I thought I couldn't understand what he was saying last year because he had a mouth full of metal. Turns out he could talk better with the braces
    Ford can't coach himself out of a wet paper bag
    Travis Ford to Lon Kruger, "thank you sir may I have another"
    Oh yeah, what does winning this game matter? The embarrassment of Ford being owned by the sooners is such a non factor. Means nothing at all. How the f**k do we lose so many games and people still say we are a shoe in for the tourney?
    We suck our program is being disgraced
    Spangler looks like that guy on the news who just lost his trailer to a tornado
    Travis ford sucks and our program is a joke
    Not even NIT caliber!
    I'm so disappointed I'm going to Night Trips right now. Sierra here comes daddy. SCORE
    Hand out those $1 scholarships
    We paid for a Ferrari but got a ford
    Remember when we used to look forward to March? Now we're the team that Pepsi co. puts on the bottle caps
    Anymore requests???

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    As much as I'd love to, I can't live over here and do meltdowns for everyone. BUT, since you all seem very interested in our last victim...
    OU 3; Poke swept

Since that's what they call us, get it

Anymore requests???

Kansas after the loss in Norman? That was great to beat those elitist bozos that way.

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

vCash

UConn's loss last night in the NIT? Not only do they care, but they vicariously put all of their sports success into hopes of joining P65 conference. Makes for some good material.

vCash

Kansas after the loss in Norman?
    KU has a really active Internet fanbase. It would be like me trying to find our bowl game meltdown at this point. I can't do it a few weeks after the fact, sorry

UConn's loss last night in the NIT?
    I don't really see an active Internet community, sorry. This is probably why no real conference wants them

vCash

UAB no haz futbol 60; nor haz ISU 59

I'm going to die young because of this team
    Why do I like sports?
    Not sure they make a nut cup thick enough
    At least we still have 2 other Iowa teams to follow
    LOL, we are Iowa State
    Thanks, Obama
    When does football start?
    Terrible. I have a flight to catch a 3 in the morning full of hawkeye fans. I might kill myself with sleeping pills
    (learning experience?)For whom? The team or we fans?
    Should have known we were in trouble when I saw the hair dye jobs
    Tired of the nutcup, but I still gotta wear it. Thought for sure I wouldn't this time.

I was wrong
    I received a job offer today for a great job with a big pay increase and I am utterly depressed. Thanks State
    59 ******* points against a team that lost to Louisiana Monroe, South Florida, Chattanooga, North Texas, Florida Atlantic, FIU, Rice
    I think football was #9 in 2002 when their collapse occurred
    Get ready for football......UNI will beat us be 20 at home
    Niang was *** poop **** ****
    Thanks for bringing still more futility to Iowa State University, guys. Much appreciated
    If UAB was good, they would have beat us by 20
    I'm going to start drinking and not stop until I can't feel feelings
    GRRRRRRRR I scheduled my vasectomy so I could have a reason to spend a few days on the couch watching ISU in the first and second rounds... now I'm stuck on the couch with a literal and figurative kicked in the nuts feeling
    I don't think I'll be able to top that one so I'll stop there
    baj's final meltdown season grade: A Never stop being the great cornholio, Iowa State Internet fans. More profanity and NSFW stuff would probably raise you even higher

vCash

I have high expectations for Baylor's meltdown.

vCash

Georgia State 57; Bailure Baylol 56

We now have them against the ropes; time to put 'em on the canvas!!!!

SIC 'EM BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Medford for 3! YES! 10-point lead for Baylor now
    Ok, ok, I'll skip ahead to the part where they lose...

Come on bears get your heads out of your asses
    Step on their damned necks!!!!
    Well, I had nice fingernails at the beginning of this ballgame
    I am now in Oh SH!T mode!!!!!!
    Its the ghost of the Cotton Bowl again
    Holy ****ing ****
    These stinkin refs
    FINISH THIS DAMN GAME
    Dear LORD, please don't let us be the second B12 team to head home
    What the everloving **** just happened?
    I just... holy ****ing god
    Dammit, we are a dumb basketball team sometimes
    Holy ****
    Holy S***
    Ho. lee. fuk.
    Drew can take this half court **** and shove
    45 years of Baylor frustration all bundled up into these past four minutes... humiliating defeat for Baylor and for the Big 12. Now we have to depend on the women to hold up Baylor pride
    First the Cotton Bowl. Now this s#!+.

Postseason has been the Year of the Beotch for BU athletics
    I feel like we're in the SEC and it is bowl season
    We had been doing a decent job at getting "Bayloring" out of the vernicular when it comes to describing the many creative ways to lose ball games in all sports that Baylor had devised over the years

Hotels.com. We won't be needing it tonight
    baj's final meltdown season grade: A-minus. Blasphemy sounds funnier when coming from a religious affiliated school

vCash

It still sucks to be Baylor.