vCash

Re: 2014-15 college basketball meltdown thread

Butler 56; Texas sucks 48
    (just the first half)

For some reason a packed a flask this morning for work
    Wearing my lucky shirt. But I probably need a bottle of Jack
    $#@! Butler and $#@! the Sooners
    how soon until felix phucks things up?
    $#@! we look disorganized, disinterested, and downright terrible. Fire barnes immediately after we choke this one
    Has a coach of a major basketball program ever been fired at halftime of a NCAA tournament game? Asking for a friend
    God damn, Felix has such a punchable face
    Christ, it's like we have no clue the shot clock is expiring. Not a $#@!ing clue
    LAMMERT IS SUCH A $#@!ING *****
    You're $#@!ing 6 foot $#@!ing 9. Dunk the $#@!ing basketball
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA how did we expect anything else. $#@! YOU BARNES YOU THIEF!
    Do we have to wait for the end of the game to fire Barnes
    Y'all remember when we were good at football and basketball? That was fun
    Butler some skank *** hoes
    Not tryin' to be vulgar, but RB needs to give JH a wet, sloppy BJ during HT
    Will whorn be the third Big 12 team to fall, or will they survive and advance?

Spoiler: They don't. Tune in shortly for the second half meltdown

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Butler 56; Texas still sucks 48

(and now, the second half)
    So we suck as a team, but talent alone may carry us.. seems like a familiar story.. I thought we already canned mac
    All I can say is this is all a bunch of horse$#@!. The whole thing. Horse$#@!
    thanks baylor and iowa state for $#@!ing my bracket, $#@!ing clowns
    [SEC]Well, when you spend all year playing in the toughest conference and beating each other up, having to play in a dumb exhibition tournament like this one, sometimes you just don't get up for it, ya know? Oh, it's not an exhibition? Huh. Well the point stands.[/SEC]
    we still suck
    We are taking after Greg Davis. It's called the East-West Weave offense
    that's $#@!ing horse$#@!. he stuck his $#@!ing leg out!
    For $#@!S SAKE LAMMERT!!! CAN YOU STOP TURNING THE BALL OVER ON INBOUNDS PASSES YOU FAKE COACH ON THE FLOOR $#@!?!
    Texas has less offensive flow than a postmenopausal 84-year-old
    motherpussbucket
    We look like a bunch of scrambling ants offense
    Gotta love watching the dude with a limp blow by are big men for the bucket. $#@!!
    their gimpy 21 just drives it down our throat! lol
    we just let a cripple score on us
    We just let a one legged man drive straight to the hole
    dude with a gimp knee beating a Texas team? I think I've seen this before. Time to turn off the TV
    $#@!! This team is like a bad ex gf. They $#@!ing rip my heart out. And then they just pull me back in!
    these gay *** $#@!ing refs are on the take. they $#@!ing suck donkey $#@!
    DONT FOUL WHITEY!!!!

Damnit you $#@!ty $#@!ing refs
    So their unathletic white guys can shoot FTs? Not fair!
    Suck my $#@!ing $#@! rick barnes you $#@!ing piece of $#@!ing dog $#@!
    Lammert you $#@!ing ***** *** bitch waste of space
    felix you dumb $#@! why foul there. its over you retarded gnome
    Hey Barnes GET THE $#@! OUT
    So a bunch of nobody crackers and a dude with a gimp leg just snuffed out our team. How sweet
    What's the point of having one token white guy, that actually plays minutes, if he can't shoot?
    you pussies could not even ban me or neg me enough!!!!!!!

bunch of pussies around here
    Just got white boyed. Maybe they kin to niggar family ala chappelle
    Notre Dame will $#@!ing crush Butler and would have crushed us as well. At least we will not have that done to us so at least there is that......god damn mother $#@!ing $#@! sucking baby raping mongloid $#@!ing god damn $#@!. MOTHER $#@! !
    Move over Mack. Barnes is joining you in the grave
    Barnes can carpool with Mack to the unemployment office.............oh wait!! We made multi-millionaires out of them...$#@!!!
    $#@! Baylor, $#@! Iowa State and $#@! Rick Barnes, the Fred Akers of Texas basketball
    baj's final meltdown season grade:A+ If you are not melting down like shaggybevo.com, you are melting down wrong.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

most excellent read for the morning!

Great Job Badge...what about the pokes? Course they probably didn't expect to win. Man, that was God awful to watch...bright orange and neon yellow/green crap of oregon...even my fiance who doesn't watch ball was like..."that hurts my eyes...." lol.

Also, when the hawks go down...that'll be classic.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

As noted last week, I take weekends off around here

I'll get to each and every Big 12 loser soon, promise. Everyone except us and mountie (speaking of, way to punch that ticket WVU. you really hit on all cylinders and shoved that door to the sweet 16 wide open... YOU WERE VIOLENT AND IT WASN'T AGAINST US SO I DONT CARE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

vCash

Quack 79, Poke 73

Have we ever lost to ou 4 times in one srason?
    The reason Thomas didn't sign with OSU, is their cheating head coach,(kelvin Sampson) gave him his unconditional release to play anywhere in the country except you guessed it . OSU
    (Sweet Sixteen here we come)If your gonna smoke crack then atleast smoke it all. Final four pokes
    Well Travis, how are those "big" wins over Baylor and Texas and "playing in the toughest conference in the country" looking right now?
    you don't have to shoot everytime you touch the ball forte. its okay to pass sometimes
    After going ahead by 8, we end the half on the wrong side of a 15-3 run. Same old bull**** as always
    That idiot actually told his player to foul the 4th best FT shooter in the entire NCAA. How can anyone defend this joke??
    Man, good thing the Thunder are playing tonight. Can't wait to watch Ibaka and KD dominate...wait...
    It looks like the movie Dumb and Dumber is already out. Starring Ford Pinto
    It's just one guy Ford! DOUBLE TEAM HIS ***!!!
    There are way too damn many TV timeouts. Dragging out the inevitable misery
    Unfortunately for us, the coach is part of the team
    Keep shooting 3's dumbos
    Just keep jacking just keep jacking
    And we resort to the 3 ball of death
    Any Ford defender is a moron and/or OU fan
    SHOOT A DAMN 3
    YAY FORD!!!!
    Well golly shucks. Now we're stuck waiting for another eight months for another spectacular season of Ford brand basketball. Sigh. Can't wait
    But, we're one of the best 68 teams in the country Isn't that enough?
    How dare you all pile on Ford....he just needs a few more of his players in the system and we are golden
    He's our Josh Heupel. Everyone else in Big12 will be sad when we fire him
    CMON ALBANY!!
    There's going to be tens of people in GIA for basketball games next season
    Gottlieb just said boomer sooner. I bet he feels dirty now
    Well if pat Jones didn't know NCAA violations were going on and whatnot, how was the AD supposed to know?
    View this since I don't think I can embed it:
    https://vine.co/v/OYeuPwTnKZt

Travis Ford: "Next year the way we'll play and possibly shoot more 3's."
    baj's final meltdown season grade: A. Why did you think this year would be better, OSU? You lost Markel and Marcus to the NBA. Phil Forte is not close to the shooter Keiton Page was. Also, Eddie Sutton is not coming back and even when he was there, you only got McDonald's All Americans that had been dismissed by other programs or red-flagged by other programs. Why do you hate Travestry Fraud Ford Pinto so much? Poke gonna Poke. See you all next year regardless of who's coaching you

vCash

Shockers 78, Sunflowers 65

Is is similar to Stoops at OU. Fat and happy
    I want Bill to go to OKC and Brad Stephens to get fired from Boston and come to KU
    That is some ******* ******** right there. What a shady *** team
    smug pumpkin nosed facker
    its sad that I honest to f****** god almost checked out and didn't want to watch this f****** game once I saw John Higgins was refereeing that is absurd that he has such control of a f****** basketball game. I f****** hate that guy
    Selden is a ******* fraud
    **** WAYNE SELDEN
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL getting completely dominated. LOLOOLOL
    Selden is f ucking horrible
    Selden needs to transfer. Washburn or Fort Hays state could use him
    I have to ask too...why the smirk, Bill?

You are getting your *** kicked by a team YOU will not play, and you're smirking?
    I get the sick feeling that our Kentucky of the early 2000's period is beginning
    That reminds me...fire up the T-shirt machines!
    Just turned the game off. F UCK this!
    Allen Fieldhouse homecourt advantage and a paper tiger conference can make any coach look like a wizard
    We are chokers and Self is a terrible tournament coach. I'm really so ******* sick of this ****
    I ******* hate VV now. What a prick. What a ****** person. **** him
    Oh, **** off, Elmore. I've lived in this state my whole life, almost 40 years. I don't give a **** if we play these clowns ever
    as I type this, they show Sam Brownback. Is CBS trying to **** me off?
    If this doesn't solidify Gregggggg Marshallllllll as the next coach at Texas, then the AD is a moran
    I hate March. Thanks, Self. Will he shake hands with ********* Greg or will he hide from him under the KU bench?
    Everyone prepare for the nonstop crap from WSU fans
    WSU the new "elite"

KU the new Indiana
    Dolla dolla Bill y'all
    If I hear one word from the turds I work with about this, I WILL throat punch somebody!!!

After this I do NOT want a home and home with WSU. PERIOD!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH CRAAAAAPPPPPPPP!
    I have been telling everyone for years that KU is an elite program and playing WSU would be a waste of time. Now I have to eat crow until we play again..... 25 years from now!
    What we need are pointers from Bruce Weber
    baj's final meltdown season grade: A-minus. Lose more often please.

vCash

We want Doug Gottlieb not Travis Ford

How in the hell is Doug Gottlieb everyone's favorite next OSU coach...
    I think it would be neat to have Doug but I worry about it because of how painful it might be for him if things didn't work out
    Hopefully Holder is negotiating a contract extension to quash rumors about a buyout. I'd say adding another 6 years sounds about right
    Here's a few things about Doug that interest me...

1. Passion for the game
    2. Loves OSU
    3. Analyzes basketball constantly
    4. Massive personal experience in the game
    5. Connections too Coaches and AAU for recruiting purposes
    6. Recognizable Name
    7. Knows Stillwater and the OSU landscape
    8. Fans will show up to see this guy work

Issues...
    1. Experience coaching
    the kicker is that he could be had EXTREMELY CHEAP
    Step 1 - Call Bill. Still not interested (or laughed off the phone)? OK, move to Step 2. Step 2 - Call Doug
    Coaching basketball isn't rocket science. Doug would be just fine. Ford has been coaching for 15 years and has one more NCAA tournament win than Doug...so....
    We need to focus on what we can really accomplish which brings me to my suggestion that we hire Andre Williams and pay him with Twizzlers
    Gott - Lieb, Gott - Lieb, Gott - Lieb ...has a better ring than DOUG, DOUG, DOUG
    Quote Originally Posted by Boone Pickens twitter
    I'm in Travis Ford's camp! He deserves more time at #OKState
    Boone, I love what you've done for OSU, but sometimes you really need to keep your damn mouth shut
    I bet Gundy wishes he'd get that kind of public support from our owner... I mean, um, "largest donor."
    Boone should stay away from basketball. He has never shown any interest in it. Let Yelling Guy make all the decisions
    Dumpster fire wins
    *sad trombone*
    I think the most surprising thing in all of this is that people actually thought we would pony up the $9.6 million. LOL!
    All I've looked for all year is hope. Today, I find none
    4 MORE YEARS!!! 4 MORE YEARS!!!
    You know who's happiest about Ford staying? No, not Ford, ou fans. That's 2 more automatic wins every year on their schedule. 2nd happiest is whoever we draw in the NCAA tournament
    baj: Don't you mean 3?
    I just have one message for Boone, Holder and Ford.
    [​img]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78486/2193294-inigomontoya1.jpg[/img]
    Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You kill my basketball program. Prepare to die
    I'll be doing my best to push my desire to hire Doug next season after we finish 8th in the league
    All Big 12 programs are laughing at us now and are looking forward to playing us next year
    Welcome to historic Gallagher-Iba Arena. The emptiest arena on the country!
    Might as well save money and leave the curtains of shame up. None of the programs using GIA will need the capacity the curtains conceal
    This thread pretty much confirms that we've become Texags
    Soooo, does this mean that Robert Allen doesn't know what he is talking about?
    I can hear them now saying Free tickets get your Free Tickets to for the KU game, OU game, etc etc etc.
    All Gundy has done is take Football to never before seen heights and yet he gets the treatment Ford should get
    We'll have a sea of orange seats
    I remember looking for my name in the O'Colly in the mid 90's to see if I was picked as a student to have the privilege to purchase men's basketball season tickets. Holy crap, that was a lifetime ago
    I will not watch or attend a single game. Screw it all
    I need more time to win a NIT
    Maybe we can sign Jeff Capel to a 10 year 100 million dollar contract
    Just think: if Mike Holder had been our Athletic Director 20 years ago, Pat Jones would probably still be our football coach
    (Its also a fact we were a very average team under every succeeding coach after Iba until Eddie Sutton. It is only under Eddie Sutton that we had any sustained success. The second best coach is Ford.)
    Never stop being Orange Power, Orange Power. Seriously. We love you, little brother.