Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Stoops to Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Get What done?
    National title. He won't win another one at Oklahoma and really the way things are going with the program...I'm not real confident that he will win the big 12 outright again. He might share it but he always finds a way to lose to someone he shouldn't.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by pappy View Post
    National title. He won't win another one at Oklahoma and really the way things are going with the program...I'm not real confident that he will win the big 12 outright again. He might share it but he always finds a way to lose to someone he shouldn't.
    If you can read the future Please send me in a Peem the winning numbers for the Lottery? TIA
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by pappy View Post
    Holy Sh!t Batman, we have a poster that predict the future!!!

Like Vet said, please send the winning lottery numbers since you know what is going to happen in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

Cue the dumb, witless "fortune telling" jokes that completely missed the point of a relatively reasonable post.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Boren has become a PC babbling idiot and a megalomaniac leader. All he wants is a place in history and memories like Cross. After what he did to The Pride, I will not support him or donate to the University until he leaves.