Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: "You didn't build it"

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    No you haven't...you do nothing but spin and defelct, and tell people to go look in piles of threads somewhere. its all a ruse. just admit that you are here because you like to start **** with people that disagree with you.
    I most certainly have answered it and i am not going to answer it again. If you really care go look it up otherwise get off my back about it.

Spin and defelct - you are a lemming in here too. Try to have an original thought.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Oh and by the way 8th... YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED RHE QUESTION:

WHY ARE YOU HERE?
    ya know I was thinking the same thing. It's a MESSAGE BOARD...if folks keep calling me names and I argued on about EVERY topic I wouldn't post. lol

Most folks on here lean more my way and the ones that don't are pretty calm...so that is why I post here. If it was full of libs I wouldn't. His choice.....but I just imagine 8th spit screaming and his face really red when he types. Ah, good for him....

now let me get back to my goberment job~
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

couldn't have said it better myself!

and i proudly cash my gov't paycheck. afterall, if it weren't for the sacrifices of the Marines that came before me, there wouldn't be a United States! ( 8th, just to catch you up on U.S. History, the Marines were established before this nation was officially a country.)
    You see - I and my party are not the one bitching about government checks - mr 47% and YOUR party is.

You certainly earned your military pay, hell I think you guys are underpaid. We need to stop giving no bid contracts to halliburton and raise pay in the military.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    ya know I was thinking the same thing. It's a MESSAGE BOARD...if folks keep calling me names and I argued on about EVERY topic I wouldn't post. lol

Most folks on here lean more my way and the ones that don't are pretty calm...so that is why I post here. If it was full of libs I wouldn't. His choice.....but I just imagine 8th spit screaming and his face really red when he types. Ah, good for him....

now let me get back to my goberment job~
    about time - why are you wasting my tax dollars being on here?

but I just imagine 8th spit screaming and his face really red when he types - tells me you don't know ****. I am too busy laughing my *** off at you peoples hypocrisy and lemmingness.

I just LOVE seeing how stupid and gullible conservatives are.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    You see - I and my party are not the one bitching about government checks - mr 47% and YOUR party is.

You certainly earned your military pay, hell I think you guys are underpaid. We need to stop giving no bid contracts to halliburton and raise pay in the military.
    lol...for people that don't DO $HIT....the folks on welfare.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

about time - why are you wasting my tax dollars being on here?
    lol...because I can~

vCash

lol...for people that don't DO $HIT....the folks on welfare.
    You just aren't smart enough to understand that 47% who does not pay taxes includes SOLDIERS IN A COMBAT ZONE!

Q-2: I am a member of the U.S. Armed Forces performing services in a combat zone. Is any part of my military pay for serving in this area excluded from gross income?

A-2: Yes, if you serve in a combat zone as an enlisted person or as a warrant officer (including commissioned warrant officers) for any part of a month, all your military pay received for military service that month is excluded from gross income. For commissioned officers, the monthly exclusion is capped at the highest enlisted pay, plus any hostile fire or imminent danger pay received.

MR 47% WAS TALKING ABOUT SOLDIERS IN A COMBAT ZONE!

vCash

lol...because I can~
    You should be fired - if I only knew your school district............

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

rut roh you were a PROJECT MANAGER? Just like me. HUH
    exactly why i can say what i did about your title as a project manager. there's a reason i put it in bold. and all your **** talking about private sector jobs is null and void, because i too hold aprivate secot job. have been a project manager. no hypocricy here. But i also know that claiming yourself to be a project manager is jsut a fancy term for, overseeing people and filling out reports..
    this is bull****

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

thank you.
    this is bull****

vCash

exactly why i can say what i did about your title as a project manager. there's a reason i put it in bold. and all your **** talking about private sector jobs is null and void, because i too hold aprivate secot job. have been a project manager. no hypocricy here. But i also know that claiming yourself to be a project manager is jsut a fancy term for, overseeing people and filling out reports..
    All of my **** talking about being the private sector is null and void huh?

That is not my job - it was a title given to me because it offered a higher pay range. My job is hard to explain without telling you where I work and that aint happenin'. My job spans asset management, optimizing asset utilization, optimizing facilities utilization, inventory and sales. Perfect job for someone with a very short attentions span. We don't do much reporting, lots of analysis though.

vCash

You should be fired - if I only knew your school district............
    lol, you're such a lemming...
    Last edited by Soonerjeepman; 11/19/2014 at 09:03 PM.

vCash

You just aren't smart enough to understand that 47% who does not pay taxes includes SOLDIERS IN A COMBAT ZONE!

Q-2: I am a member of the U.S. Armed Forces performing services in a combat zone. Is any part of my military pay for serving in this area excluded from gross income?

A-2: Yes, if you serve in a combat zone as an enlisted person or as a warrant officer (including commissioned warrant officers) for any part of a month, all your military pay received for military service that month is excluded from gross income. For commissioned officers, the monthly exclusion is capped at the highest enlisted pay, plus any hostile fire or imminent danger pay received.

MR 47% WAS TALKING ABOUT SOLDIERS IN A COMBAT ZONE!
    I don't have a problem with soldiers in a combat zone exempt...it's the others.

I'm done with you, l know ya don't GAS, neither do I. Enjoy your life. Agree to disagree, I'll vote my way,,,you vote yours. I do pray obama isn't as bad as I and most folks on here think. I pray this country gets back to rights and wrongs. Who knows. I pray my kids have a great United States of America to live in...we shall see.

Good day.
    Last edited by Soonerjeepman; 11/19/2014 at 09:02 PM.

vCash

I'm done with you, l know ya don't GAS, neither do I. Enjoy your life. Agree to disagree, I'll vote my way,,,you vote yours. I do pray obama isn't as bad as I and most folks on here think. I pray this country gets back to rights and wrongs. Who knows. I pray my kids have a great United States of America to live in...we shall see.

Good day.
    The problem is people like you don't have any objectivity. It has been proven again and again obama is doing exponentially better than bush did - a president you people supported to the bitter end. Look at every time some good news comes up about the economy or anything else obama has done, there is always some obscure thing brought up and blown out of proportion. 100% of them either started way before obama became president or previous presidents did the same damn thing. What you are really missing is the reason the right has been pushing how bad obama is and are willing to lie about it. Bush was bad, BUT OBAMA IS WORSE! Is the new republican rally cry.

You never did answer my thread on what your home state republicans think of government employees. I'm calling you out yet again.

vCash

The problem is people like you don't have any objectivity. It has been proven again and again obama is doing exponentially better than bush did - a president you people supported to the bitter end. Look at every time some good news comes up about the economy or anything else obama has done, there is always some obscure thing brought up and blown out of proportion. 100% of them either started way before obama became president or previous presidents did the same damn thing. What you are really missing is the reason the right has been pushing how bad obama is and are willing to lie about it. Bush was bad, BUT OBAMA IS WORSE! Is the new republican rally cry.

You never did answer my thread on what your home state republicans think of government employees. I'm calling you out yet again.
    lol...oooohh...calling me out. Obviously I'm okay with it. I don't agree 100% but more than I do with the dems. Good enough? I'm sure you'll come back with some name calling.
    Have a good day

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

lol...oooohh...calling me out. Obviously I'm okay with it. I don't agree 100% but more than I do with the dems. Good enough? I'm sure you'll come back with some name calling.
    Have a good day
    Don't feed the troll.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Good day.
    Did that stupid fvck just try to say that Romney was talking about servicemen in a Combat Zone when he referred to the 47%??? His he THAT fvcking stupid?? That is rich, moronic, and a total liberal lemming trying to make sh!t up.

Everyone with half a brain knows that Romney was referring to the lifetime welfare recipients that are slowly milking this country dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

that might have been who he wanted you to think he was talking about, but the 47% number refers to people that don't pay taxes, and that is one group that is included, just like lots of retired people.

it was a stupid comment, and he should have been blasted for it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    Did that stupid fvck just try to say that Romney was talking about servicemen in a Combat Zone when he referred to the 47%??? His he THAT fvcking stupid?? That is rich, moronic, and a total liberal lemming trying to make sh!t up.

Everyone with half a brain knows that Romney was referring to the lifetime welfare recipients that are slowly milking this country dry.
    unmother****ingbeliveable, sweet baby jesus, he said what he meant. He was too busy showing his contempt for anyone that is not like him, a privileged, rich ******-bag. Funny how you rush to his defense when he said what he meant, he just got busted saying it to his other privileged, rich ******-bags. You and yours go to great pains to try to pin "you didn't build it" on obama when it is clear he meant the infrastructure.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    that might have been who he wanted you to think he was talking about, but the 47% number refers to people that don't pay taxes, and that is one group that is included, just like lots of retired people.

it was a stupid comment, and he should have been blasted for it.
    I disagree. He made the statement to show that we were close to having more takers than givers. This is unsustainable and something has to change. Hopefully the next election will change things. I doubt it though.