Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: "You didn't build it"

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post

And like I said before..you are very successful at being an ******* on a message board...which can be considered the private sector.
    ...and, what's wrong with that? The pay is...GREAT!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    Lying cheating husbands----Do you mean JFK and LBJ?
    no more infamous than the one and only Der Schlickmeister, and his parasite lesbish wife. The guy who showed the democrats that they can get away with ...ANYTHING!
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    No, I was talking about Ike, mccain, gingrich, Giuliani, sanford, vittner, craig and lying cheating whore wife fallin.
    ----You need Professional help with your anger

vCash

Hey mr i dont know why scores that are called back by penalty aren't counted, big talk for a ****ing retard.
    Twist spin and deflect. I almost feel sorry for you.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ----You need Professional help with your anger
    How is showing conservatives hypocrisy on their fundamental principals angry?

OH - I get it now, it pisses you off.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    I did vote for McCain, and although I do not like his politics, i disliked obama's even more.

And we get that you work in the private sector. You've made that clear. You never mentioned what you do. You could work in a bakery making pot pies for all we know. That's not the point. You talk a good game and about how successful you are, but to everyone on this board you are successful in the private sector...which means nothing.

And like I said before..you are very successful at being an ******* on a message board...which can be considered the private sector.
    So when the lying cheating husband its OK huh? Try to be consistent with your moral outrage and values values.

Typical lemming. I am a project manager for a tech company. Not everyone is - jeep has himself a guberment jab.

Your quote "you are successful in the private sector...which means nothing" kills me. Are you ****ing kidding me? You and your party has spent the last 6 and half years hammering obama on you never worked in the private sector, blah blah blah. Your last presidential candidate whole entire campaign was - I was successful in the private sector so I know how to create jobs!

You are a typical conservative republican hypocrite, can't even keep your most fundamental moral and economic ideology consistant from party to party. If it is a republican it's not a problem and if it's a democrat - it is the most terrible, outrage invoking act of all time.
    Look *********, when I said "it means nothing" I mean when you say it, because you throw the term around to bolster your own self image. You kept saying " I work in the private sector" but wouldn't say what it actually was that you did. Learn to read and comprehend, rather than cherry pick parts of a post and reply.

A project manager huh? Wow you are incredible. That's another fancy term that doesn't mean ****. Keep trying to make yourself seem important and don't forget to RAM yer hard disk into you project teams' floppy drive.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash
    Oh and by the way 8th... YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED RHE QUESTION:

WHY ARE YOU HERE?
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Look *********, when I said "it means nothing" I mean when you say it, because you throw the term around to bolster your own self image. You kept saying " I work in the private sector" but wouldn't say what it actually was that you did. Learn to read and comprehend, rather than cherry pick parts of a post and reply.

A project manager huh? Wow you are incredible. That's another fancy term that doesn't mean ****. Keep trying to make yourself seem important and don't forget to RAM yer hard disk into you project teams' floppy drive.
    Heh, Hes a "Project manager fer a Tech company"? Does that mean he's in Charge of taking out the trash?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Oh and by the way 8th... YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED RHE QUESTION:

WHY ARE YOU HERE?
    I have answered this question at least twice on here, I am not going to answer it again.

Tell me - why are YOU on here?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Heh, Hes a "Project manager fer a Tech company"? Does that mean he's in Charge of taking out the trash?
    You two don't know **** about working in the private sector, that is the title they gave me so they could pay me more.

So tell me what you two's job title is - in charge of cashing your government checks?

vCash

You two don't know **** about working in the private sector, that is the title they gave me so they could pay me more.
    So tell me what you two's job title is - in charge of cashing your government checks
    ?

Pretty much sums Mine up since Im retired ya nimrod, along with a few dividend checks a couple royalty checks

Work hard boy and you too can have a Job like mine

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Pretty much sums Mine up since Im retired ya nimrod, along with a few dividend checks a couple royalty checks

Work hard boy and you too can have a Job like mine
    Yeah I knew that you were retired from the military hence the cashing government checks comment.

I already have a great job and I worked hard to get it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

So, numbnuts is running around telling everyone how great he is because he 'works' in the private sector? HAHAHA...like the private sector is some badge of honor? What a tool!!

Project manager? That means he is the pivot man in a circle jerk. Everyone else does the actual work and he uses his little Microsoft Project Server to track everything...he doesn't really DO anything, he just takes notes. OH, he makes fancy charts and graphs from time to time in order to project costs and such...but for the most part, he doesn't do **** to ensure projects are completed on time or on budget...he has to beg everyone else do that.

I love project managers...they think they are sooooo important. Kinda explains a lot!!

And finally, I cash my government check each month too...I worked hard for my military retirement and spent a ton of time on the road in some not so nice places. So FVCK 8th/KC and his condescending azz about cashing 'government' checks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

I have answered this question at least twice on here, I am not going to answer it again.

Tell me - why are YOU on here?

I've asked you at least 5 times, and I know others have asked as well. yet i just went through all my posts and have yet to see an answer. i'll just take your lask of an answe as you not wanting to admit that you have an inferiority copmlex, and coming on this board stiring the pot makes you feel more in control of your life.

As for me, i've been on this board for 10 years. Its purely entertainment. I understand that people disagree, but i have never seen someone as obstanent as you. i like reading and contributing to hot topics, but you are the first one that I really don't like as a person. ( yes i know, you don't care). the fact of the matter is, We have seen people come and people go. some are cordial, some are not. but i will tell you this, if you were to leave, you would definately live on in imfamy like Herr Lid, and KC....
    this is bull****

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    So, numbnuts is running around telling everyone how great he is because he 'works' in the private sector? HAHAHA...like the private sector is some badge of honor? What a tool!!

Project manager? That means he is the pivot man in a circle jerk. Everyone else does the actual work and he uses his little Microsoft Project Server to track everything...he doesn't really DO anything, he just takes notes. OH, he makes fancy charts and graphs from time to time in order to project costs and such...but for the most part, he doesn't do **** to ensure projects are completed on time or on budget...he has to beg everyone else do that.

I love project managers...they think they are sooooo important. Kinda explains a lot!!

And finally, I cash my government check each month too...I worked hard for my military retirement and spent a ton of time on the road in some not so nice places. So FVCK 8th/KC and his condescending azz about cashing 'government' checks!!!
    LOL TOO ****ING FUNNY. You have no idea of what I do. Did you see the part were I said they gave me the title so they could pay me more? My primary duty is to sell.

Who is KC? Your dumbass thinks you know who I am and I LAUGH at you guys everytime you call me KC.

You still are not getting it - So FVCK 8th/KC and his condescending azz about cashing 'government' checks!!! I laugh and mock you for belonging to a party that hate people who get gooberment checks. You need to tell your party to FVCK OFF. Really try to keep up.

vCash

I've asked you at least 5 times, and I know others have asked as well. yet i just went through all my posts and have yet to see an answer. i'll just take your lask of an answe as you not wanting to admit that you have an inferiority copmlex, and coming on this board stiring the pot makes you feel more in control of your life.

As for me, i've been on this board for 10 years. Its purely entertainment. I understand that people disagree, but i have never seen someone as obstanent as you. i like reading and contributing to hot topics, but you are the first one that I really don't like as a person. ( yes i know, you don't care). the fact of the matter is, We have seen people come and people go. some are cordial, some are not. but i will tell you this, if you were to leave, you would definately live on in imfamy like Herr Lid, and KC....
    I HAVE fvcking answered. You don't like to "contribute" you like conservative circle jerks so you can feel superior to the liberal you have been brainwashed into demonizing.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post

couldn't have said it better myself!

and i proudly cash my gov't paycheck. afterall, if it weren't for the sacrifices of the Marines that came before me, there wouldn't be a United States! ( 8th, just to catch you up on U.S. History, the Marines were established before this nation was officially a country.)
    this is bull****

vCash

So tell me what you two's job title is - in charge of cashing your government checks?
    Here ya go 8th. you asked what i do: Here are my Titles dip$hit

Cpt. USMC(res.) 0358
    17 years
    2 tours Afg.
    1 Tour Iraq

Regional Manager of a U.S. Domestic Airline
    12 years
    worked my way up from part time baggage handler
    Project Manager- FAR 117
    PRoject Manager Strategic Sourcing- Airports

go **** yourself
    this is bull****

vCash

I HAVE fvcking answered.

No you haven't...you do nothing but spin and defelct, and tell people to go look in piles of threads somewhere. its all a ruse. just admit that you are here because you like to start **** with people that disagree with you.
    this is bull****

vCash

Here ya go 8th. you asked what i do: Here are my Titles dip$hit

Cpt. USMC(res.) 0358
    17 years
    2 tours Afg.
    1 Tour Iraq

Regional Manager of a U.S. Domestic Airline
    12 years