Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: "You didn't build it"

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    WHY is Sooner8th still posting here...

or, anywhere?

He got kicked out of E-Harmony???

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    Sounds like someone that never achieved what he thought he should and has to pick someone to blame
    A participation award should make him feel better about that. Guess he didn't even get one of those.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    He got kicked out of E-Harmony???

A participation award should make him feel better about that. Guess he didn't even get one of those.
    You people are a massive piece of work.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Turd He has 3 bowls every morning .

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Turd He has 3 bowls every morning .

Bold talk coming from a guy who isn't smart enough to figure out that penalty yards on offense can be gained and why scores that are called back by penalty don't count.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Bold talk coming from a guy who isn't smart enough to figure out that penalty yards on offense can be gained and why scores that are called back by penalty don't count.
    ****ing Moran. You read what ya want into anything some one posts. Go ahead and delude yerself.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

****ing Moran. You read what ya want into anything some one posts. Go ahead and delude yerself.
    Me the ****ing moron? You tried to beat me up for pointing out tech had 105 passing yards on their first drive. You showed your stupidity by not being able to understand that penalty yards on the offense are gained back. Then when it was pointed out to you, you tired to argue the point by wondering why scores didn't count when there were brought back by a penalty.

You are a total dumbass and you embarrassed yourself on the football board with your low IQ.

vCash

Typical, Ya get yer asz handed to you in a thread so you start deflecting and bring other stuff in from asnother thread.
    Go away Boy ya bother me!

vCash

Typical, Ya get yer asz handed to you in a thread so you start deflecting and bring other stuff in from asnother thread.
    Go away Boy ya bother me!
    Typical of you, claiming I got my *** handed to me when I didn't, then when I show proof of your low IQ you claim I'm deflecting.

Ignorant dumbass.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 lexsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Wait, you can't be serious. Which football thread?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

How cute...lex nibbl'n on 8th's peener...

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    You have got to put down the crack pipe and step away from it. Where the hell do you get that at?

If I were a conservative you people would be pleasuring yourselves to what I have accomplished, but since I'm a liberal you cannot fathom how successful I've been. Only a conservative can praise romney for getting rich and belittle al gore, hillary clinton and any other non conservative for getting rich.

yet we still don't know what that is...hell, i could make up a whole lot of terms and **** to make myself sound importnat like you, but i don't have to, because i actually did ****.

Al Gore invented the internet ( what a joke), Talks about carbon offsets and global warming while flying around in his personal jet. Hillary talks about strong women, yet stands by her lying cheating husband to advance her own political career. But sure, lets talk about Romney turning around poorly performming companies and making money off of it.

The only thing you are successful at is ruining personal relationships and acting like a complete ******* on internet forums..

BTW you still have yet to answer this question--now asked by more than jsut myself) Why are you here?
    this is bull****

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    yet we still don't know what that is...hell, i could make up a whole lot of terms and **** to make myself sound importnat like you, but i don't have to, because i actually did ****.

Al Gore invented the internet ( what a joke), Talks about carbon offsets and global warming while flying around in his personal jet. Hillary talks about strong women, yet stands by her lying cheating husband to advance her own political career. But sure, lets talk about Romney turning around poorly performming companies and making money off of it.

The only thing you are successful at is ruining personal relationships and acting like a complete ******* on internet forums..

BTW you still have yet to answer this question--now asked by more than jsut myself) Why are you here?
    You really are a lemming aren't you? Who the **** is making up terms, keep telling yourself that I have accomplished nothing in my life, I know better. BTW - I was only pointing out my PRIVATE SECTOR work experience. So al gore getting himself rich by investing in apple and building a network then selling it off at a HUGE gain is disregarded and you really think she is sticking by him for he own political career?

Let's talk about romney, you do know what his primary business strategy was don't you? Let me tell you, his company preyed on companies that were solid, profitable companies that were under the radar, but most importantly they had no debt. They would come in and buy up enough ownership to gain control of the board then vote huge stock dividends to pay themselves then go out and borrow the money to pay for them using the company assets as collateral. They would stop paying into retirement funds to pay themselves dividends. They would borrow then pay dividends to themselves until the company collapsed under the weight of the debt. Hence the term vampire capitalism. But you are such a lemming you won't look into how he really made his money.

I have answered that question more than once, pay attention.

vCash

Did you vote for mccain?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    I did vote for McCain, and although I do not like his politics, i disliked obama's even more.

And we get that you work in the private sector. You've made that clear. You never mentioned what you do. You could work in a bakery making pot pies for all we know. That's not the point. You talk a good game and about how successful you are, but to everyone on this board you are successful in the private sector...which means nothing.

And like I said before..you are very successful at being an ******* on a message board...which can be considered the private sector.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

I did vote for McCain, and although I do not like his politics, i disliked obama's even more.

And we get that you work in the private sector. You've made that clear. You never mentioned what you do. You could work in a bakery making pot pies for all we know. That's not the point. You talk a good game and about how successful you are, but to everyone on this board you are successful in the private sector...which means nothing.

And like I said before..you are very successful at being an ******* on a message board...which can be considered the private sector.
    I think he was formerly known as Will and had a carpet cleaning company

vCash

So when the lying cheating husband its OK huh? Try to be consistent with your moral outrage and values values.

Typical lemming. I am a project manager for a tech company. Not everyone is - jeep has himself a guberment jab.

Your quote "you are successful in the private sector...which means nothing" kills me. Are you ****ing kidding me? You and your party has spent the last 6 and half years hammering obama on you never worked in the private sector, blah blah blah. Your last presidential candidate whole entire campaign was - I was successful in the private sector so I know how to create jobs!

You are a typical conservative republican hypocrite, can't even keep your most fundamental moral and economic ideology consistant from party to party. If it is a republican it's not a problem and if it's a democrat - it is the most terrible, outrage invoking act of all time.

vCash

I think he was formerly known as Will and had a carpet cleaning company
    Hey mr i dont know why scores that are called back by penalty aren't counted, big talk for a ****ing retard.
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 11/18/2014 at 09:04 PM.

vCash

Lying cheating husbands----Do you mean JFK and LBJ?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    Lying cheating husbands----Do you mean JFK and LBJ?
    No, I was talking about Ike, mccain, gingrich, Giuliani, sanford, vittner, craig and lying cheating whore wife fallin.