Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CowboyMRW

vCash

CowboyMRW

This past weekend is why I said lets wait and see how the games play out
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Saving the World one Power plant at a Time
    vCash

Re: CowboyMRW

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    This past weekend is why I said lets wait and see how the games play out
    The only reason we didn't pick up another L was because we had a bye. We're not winning another game this year unfortunately. Hopefully Gundy makes a quality OC hire this time around.
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyMRW View Post
    The only reason we didn't pick up another L was because we had a bye. We're not winning another game this year unfortunately. Hopefully Gundy makes a quality OC hire this time around.
    Heh when WE a solid 2 games ahead you can mail it LOL
    Until then lets wait
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Don't you dare steal JH.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerKnight's Avatar
    vCash
    Oh yeah please please! Don't take JH!!!!!
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Ok at this Point even if yall get Lucky and Jump the sheep fer a W in Norman (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)
    Sorry Heh, Ya cant win the bet ,

But Im a be a Nice guy and say IF yall win the Game IN our house,we call it a draw for this year ok?
    Yer a good sport. I think i read that Gumby was actually tryin for the FSU jorb

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Are you ready to give up your avatar, sig and location again? N00b bait might be going stale. Something basketball might get more responses

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Landthief 1972's Avatar
    vCash

Cowboy, you might have the dumbest sig I've ever seen. Why don't you compare OSU wrestling to OU's debate team while you're at it? I don't think they have any Olympians either.

You could have easily compared the 2 schools' wrestling programs and had bragging rights (if you really want to be proud of a bunch of sweaty men rolling around in a singlet with cauliflower ears, holding each other inappropriately).
    Certainly, without a doubt, this is my signature, and I wrote it in a great way.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Landthief 1972 View Post
    Cowboy, you might have the dumbest sig I've ever seen. Why don't you compare OSU wrestling to OU's debate team while you're at it? I don't think they have any Olympians either.

You could have easily compared the 2 schools' wrestling programs and had bragging rights (if you really want to be proud of a bunch of sweaty men rolling around in a singlet with cauliflower ears, holding each other inappropriately).
    LT have you been under a rock?
    I dont really understand it but that sig is a result of a stupid bet him and Badger made last year
    Ill be glad when they make another bet and loses that stupid thing

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Are you ready to give up your avatar, sig and location again? N00b bait might be going stale. Something basketball might get more responses
    Not completely stale.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Landthief 1972's Avatar
    vCash

I dont really understand it but that sig is a result of a stupid bet him and Badger made last year
    I have indeed been under a rock, lol. Personal life kinda overtook OU football this season (I can't believe I just said that). I even turned down tickets to TWO games this year. SMH
    Certainly, without a doubt, this is my signature, and I wrote it in a great way.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Landthief 1972 View Post
    I have indeed been under a rock, lol. Personal life kinda overtook OU football this season (I can't believe I just said that). I even turned down tickets to TWO games this year. SMH
    Yea Health prolly gonna keep me away, from here out. But I had fun. Hope things werk out well for ya.

vCash

Basically, the goal is that since Cowboy doesn't post here too often that whenever he does, people that don't know the inside joke will immediately jump on him for being one of *them* internet aggys who somehow confuse wrestling national championships with being better than football anything. I must say that it has worked repeatedly and better than I could have ever imagined possible.

Someday he may get the chance to return the favor, and when he does, I'll probably once again be a rabid Wisconsin fan trying to convince you all that Melvin and Ron > Samaje and (insert OU Heisman running back's name) again

vCash

Basically, the goal is that since Cowboy doesn't post here too often that whenever he does, people that don't know the inside joke will immediately jump on him for being one of *them* internet aggys who somehow confuse wrestling national championships with being better than football anything. I must say that it has worked repeatedly and better than I could have ever imagined possible.

Someday he may get the chance to return the favor, and when he does, I'll probably once again be a rabid Wisconsin fan trying to convince you all that Melvin and Ron > Samaje and (insert OU Heisman running back's name) again
    Ive LMAO over this for a long time LOL
    Hell I think I nibbled at the bait once very early on.

vCash

It looks like OU-OSU is once again upon us. Neither teams seasons went like they hoped, but it will still hopefully be a good game. I'm very interested in watching how OSU prepares the front 7 for Perine, and how OU prepares for Mason. I think both freshmen will be big time sooner rather than later. (Perine already is)

I will be needing your address again, as there's no way we win. If Daxx rolls out as the QB, I will lead the fire Gundy campaign.

I'll bet you again on the avatars Badj, but just get ready for basketball. OSU looking good undefeated, while OU already has 2 losses. Ford > Kruger
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

vCash

Well, Creighton is now ranked and Wisky is #2 in the country....who has
    OSU played? Jus askin'....

vCash

Ok at this Point even if yall get Lucky and Jump the sheep fer a W in Norman (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)
    Sorry Heh, Ya cant win the bet ,

But Im a be a Nice guy and say IF yall win the Game IN our house,we call it a draw for this year ok?
    Yer a good sport. I think i read that Gumby was actually tryin for the FSU jorb
    It looks like OU-OSU is once again upon us. Neither teams seasons went like they hoped, but it will still hopefully be a good game. I'm very interested in watching how OSU prepares the front 7 for Perine, and how OU prepares for Mason. I think both freshmen will be big time sooner rather than later. (Perine already is)

I will be needing your address again, as there's no way we win. If Daxx rolls out as the QB, I will lead the fire Gundy campaign.

I'll bet you again on the avatars Badj, but just get ready for basketball. OSU looking good undefeated, while OU already has 2 losses. Ford > Kruger
    Peem sent my friend. See the Post i quoted earlier. If Yall win this Saturday we call the bet a Draw ok?

vCash

Ford > Kruger
    He didn't type that with a straight face, folks.

For those of you ignoring Sooner basketball till after the bowl game, OU lost at Creighton after blowing a 17-point lead (and Creighton is now ranked) and lost to Wisconsin in the championship game of a Bahamas tourney (and Wisconsin is the No. 2 team in the country behind Calipari's NBA ringers in Kentucky).

But please, set yourself up for a big gigantic fall. It will make the OP.com meltdown that much grander. Preview: FIRE TRAVESTRY FRAUD FORD PINTO

vCash

Peem sent my friend. See the Post i quoted earlier. If Yall win this Saturday we call the bet a Draw ok?
    Received the PM. It's your call on the bet, as you won fair and square again. One of these days, I'm bound to win.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Well, Creighton is now ranked and Wisky is #2 in the country....who has
    OSU played? Jus askin'....
    We beat the college team in Alva, Ok and Tulsa in the finals in Vegas. Luckily for Kentucky they were too scared to schedule us.

He didn't type that with a straight face, folks.

For those of you ignoring Sooner basketball till after the bowl game, OU lost at Creighton after blowing a 17-point lead (and Creighton is now ranked) and lost to Wisconsin in the championship game of a Bahamas tourney (and Wisconsin is the No. 2 team in the country behind Calipari's NBA ringers in Kentucky).

But please, set yourself up for a big gigantic fall. It will make the OP.com meltdown that much grander. Preview: FIRE TRAVESTRY FRAUD FORD PINTO
    I've probably said this a thousand times, but I actually like Travis. I actually think we do pretty well this year, especially since James Dickey is back on the bench. I'm not predicting Elite 8 by any stretch but I think we can do round of 32 and depending on the draw, maybe get lucky like Baylor and not play below a 13 seed before the elite 8.