Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Any News on Trevor?

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    So, now it's a "Good Thing" that Trevor got the illegal, damaging hits?
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Who said that? If I were HBC, I would start Thomas next week regardless because TK has to be accountable for throwing pick-6s (minus 1 yard). But Bob doesn't seem to that at the QB position, but being cautious with TK gives him the perfect excuse without saying he is benching TK. Competition has a very focusing effect.
    Hey! Yes, I was joking. and, hoping someone would seem to notice that. Maybe some did, but said nothing?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Scoop's reporting (& Hoover tweeting as well) that Knight had a case of transient quadriplegia (that's temporary paralysis for us non-doctor types).
    Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Salt City Sooner View Post
    Scoop's reporting (& Hoover tweeting as well) that Knight had a case of transient quadriplegia (that's temporary paralysis for us non-doctor types).
    That's pretty scary. Although it looked like he could move his legs the whole time, but not his arms or upper body. "Quad" implies arms and legs in my mind. Regardless, he looked very helpless out there.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 ouduckhunter's Avatar
    North Carolina via Oreygon, Texas, and the great state of Oklahoma
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Salt City Sooner View Post
    Oh my, that is freaky scary. I hope that it was a one time thing, but personally I would be scared to death that it might happen again.
    From the home of Seymour Johnson Air Force Base...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 msteudem's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouduckhunter View Post
    Oh my, that is freaky scary. I hope that it was a one time thing, but personally I would be scared to death that it might happen again.

Supposedly this condition can be somewhat chronic in 40 % of those who experience it. Hopefully TK is in that 60% that don't.
    Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

You could tell he was having a hard time getting his limbs to respond the way he was rolling around on the field when he was trying to get up after that hit. Prayers for TK.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.