Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Congratulations, Baylor Bears

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    +1 SDS Gal

and I might add going for it on 4th and 2 up 27 points late in the 4th quarter. Even though I blame our coaching staff for us being in the position to rely on the kindness of Baylor.
    I guess I see that as not running it up. Instead of kicking a FG they gave us a chance to stop them..instead of putting points on the board. We didn't.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    I guess I see that as not running it up. Instead of kicking a FG they gave us a chance to stop them..instead of putting points on the board. We didn't.
    That's the way I saw it too and most coaches would do the same.

As for the hits on TK, they were not clean and should have been flagged. #11 was spearing and #2 gave a forearm to the head. But flag or no flag makes no difference as the game was over and that wouldn't un-hurt TK. And it didn't look dirty, just over aggression that most fans would cheer if it was their team doing it. I just hope the refs get dinged on their game scores as it's important to get right for sending a message as well as crucial in a close contest.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    You stay classy, ma'm.
    Watch the replay, cartoon avatar poser (I see you've upgraded from a cartoon bear to a cartoon popeye, wow). The last baylor player came into the tackle on Knight with a cocked forearm that he thrust forward right at the point of impact. Baylor players are cheap shot, cheap talk artists. Sure they beat us, and handily, but that is for another thread.

BTW, when your school wins a single national title without a man playing a womens sport, maybe then you can come on other schools boards and boast. Until then, go spend your time on hornfans. Another BTW, your hatred for A&M in your signature line seems kinda funny - I believe their record against baylor is 68–31–9. They may have traditions that you don't understand and thus mock..........but your school will forever have the tarp of shame.

vCash

Sorry, I totally disagree. That was an obvious cheap shot with a forearm to Knights head, to "finish of the play". Please, if you are really an OU fan, re-watch the video and keep your comments about OUr players doing that to yourself.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Congrats Baylor, second year in a row you've injured one of our top offensive players with a cheap shot.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Allegedly Pokish
    vCash

Lots of Pokish on this thread.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoSoonerGal View Post
    Lots of Pokish on this thread.
    OUr team looks to finish 4th in a conference of 10. We've earned the right to be pokish.