Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Sooner8th, I Sincerely Would Like To Hear Your Opinions Re: The Recent Election

Quote Originally Posted by IGotNoTiming View Post
    On topic, I read a great editorial (lengthy)on why the dems lost and I quite frankly agree with it. Buckle in if you dare...
    http://www.stonekettle.com/2014/11/t....html?spref=fb
    Read it and it follows the same meme as the other butt hurt liberal bloggers. When you start out with an epithet for the Tea Party you lose all credibility. You guys act like the Dems actually had a record to run on but the voters were just too stupid to recognize it or your candidates were too stupid to run on that record.

The Democrats had no record other than massive spending via government debt or the Fed printing money. Obama is incompetent. Everybody knew it. The economy sucks and everbody except Obama, the 1 per centers and denizens of DC knew it.

The simple truth is the Federal government leviathan is too large and inefficient to accomplish anything other than enrich the jackasses who infest DC for the sole purpose of sucking up tax dollars. So I expect the schizophrenia from the electorate to continue because they can't figure out why nothing gets done or if something does get done it turns out to be a fiasco like the ACA.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 11/9/2014 at 01:30 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Sooner8th, I Sincerely Would Like To Hear Your Opinions Re: The Recent Election

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    I agree with Rock, I was really sick of hearing BOTH sides do nothing but complain about each other. With that said, I still voted for the platform I agree with.

Ya know 8th you CONTINUE to push the "private" sector job thing. So, tell me, since I'm a "gov employee - a teacher, on the gov payroll...the cushy job area"...you don't call teachers, police, firefighters, highway maintenance workers, etc...any of us worth a $hit?

IF I charged to educate YOUR kids what the going rate is for day-care I'd make a hell of a lot more, and it'd cost you a hell of a lot more.
    WOW - AGAIN, I was not me saying that, I was quoting CONSERVATIVES/REPUBLICANS. Please try to keep up.

And yep - I got me one of those PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS, I have never ever had a government job.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IGotNoTiming View Post
    Sooner 8th,
    Olevet is harmless and a nice guy,sometimes he is really good at getting your goat. I have seen in the past when you make a relevant post only to get drawn into going completely off topic and get sucked into 7th grade vitriol. Don't let it happen. You do know that is what is trying to be done? There are several guys on this board that will neg speak me in heart beat instead of engaging in dialogue. Several years ago, I used to get pissed now I laugh.Just thicken up your skin and remember none of this means anything. People are just having fun.
    You have it wrong, olevet is an *******. He gets grade school giggles from name calling, and like a typical bully he can dish it but he can't take it. See above. I have told you before - I am not some limp wrist-ed, spineless, ***** *** liberal who is going to take being called names. These guys can sure dish it but can't take it. I called out them out and they responded like I KNEW they would respond, not even having the courtesy to hide it. Check my new signature to see the hypocrisy of the these people.

They just thicken up their skin and remember none of this means anything. I am just having fun.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    You have it wrong, olevet is an *******. He gets grade school giggles from name calling, and like a typical bully he can dish it but he can't take it. See above. I have told you before - I am not some limp wrist-ed, spineless, ***** *** liberal who is going to take being called names. These guys can sure dish it but can't take it. I called out them out and they responded like I KNEW they would respond, not even having the courtesy to hide it. Check my new signature to see the hypocrisy of the these people.

They just thicken up their skin and remember none of this means anything. I am just having fun.
    You ain't noth'n but a limp wrist-ed, spineless, ***** *** liberal. Now, go make your husband a sammich, bitch!

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Read it and it follows the same meme as the other butt hurt liberal bloggers. When you start out with an epithet for the Tea Party you lose all credibility. You guys act like the Dems actually had a record to run on but the voters were just too stupid to recognize it or your candidates were too stupid to run on that record.

The Democrats had no record other than massive spending via government debt or the Fed printing money. Obama is incompetent. Everybody knew it. The economy sucks and everybody except Obama, the 1 per centers and denizens of DC knew it.

The simple truth is the Federal government leviathan is too large and inefficient to accomplish anything other than enrich the jackasses who infest DC for the sole purpose of sucking up tax dollars. So I expect the schizophrenia from the electorate to continue because they can't figure out why nothing gets done or if something does get done it turns out to be a fiasco like the ACA.
    First off, you need to understand that the tea party was hurt in this election. In comparison to 2012 the field of candidates your party fielded was much more moderate this time. McConnell has already pissed on your lead agenda item - repealing the ACA. The rest of the teabaggers has been marginalized. Calls for another government shut down were met with laughter from the semi-adults who are in charge of the republican party and quickly dismissed.

Everyone doesn't know the economy sucks, 4.6% and 3.5% gdp growth over the last two quarters and over 200k jobs - PRIVATE SECTOR mind you - created each month for the last 7 months say otherwise. If obama's economy sucks - tell me - what did you call dubya's 1.67% gdp and losing 825,000 PRIVATE SECTOR jobs over eight years economy?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    You ain't noth'n but a limp wrist-ed, spineless, ***** *** liberal. Now, go make your husband a sammich, bitch!
    Oh you dumbass, inbread, redneck, hypocrite hillbilly why don't you go exercise the freedoms republicans really care about and get into your dually four door pickup and go get yourself an xxxxl soda. Don't forget about getting some incandescent light bulbs!

CRAP - I forgot lemming....my bad.

vCash

With the price under $80 oil and gas companies will slow down ---It will take a few months but it is coming----That will slow down job growth

Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post

The Democrats had no record other than massive spending via government debt or the Fed printing money. Obama is incompetent. Everybody knew it. The economy sucks and everbody except Obama, the 1 per centers and denizens of DC knew it.

Eh.... I disagree with your take entirely. The Dems lost it...for themselves, not that big of a deal. The world will not stop turning. This will always balance out. I think if you made it to the end of the piece the author made that pretty clear... I am convinced both parties are full of **** . The pubs don't have any better leadership than the dems. If you think Boner or McConnell are examples of good repub leadership then we are on 2 different planets...and that's okay I guess

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    With the price under $80 oil and gas companies will slow down ---It will take a few months but it is coming----That will slow down job growth
    Oh yeah another just wait until the other shoe drops, just like when you all were claiming the stock market was "in freefall". Now it is in record highs - again.

OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA!

vCash

Oh yeah another just wait until the other shoe drops, just like when you all were claiming the stock market was "in freefall". Now it is in record highs - again.

OBAMADONG, OBAMADONG, OBAMADONG, OBAMADONG!
    Someone's fired up!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA!
    ----You know nothing about crude oil----- The Saudis want it below $80---until they change their mind it will not go up

vCash

----You know nothing about crude oil----- The Saudis want it below $80---until they change their mind it will not go up
    So you mean having oil production in America go up by 50% since Obama became president has nothing to do with the price of oil?

vCash

So you mean having oil production in America go up by 50% since Obama became president has nothing to do with the price of oil?
    --- Production went up on private land due to price and new tech----production went down on public land because of the road blocks put up by Barack and the boys---The $100 price allowed drilling, it could have been on public land also but no-----World wide demand is down and the Saudis want market share back . Tell me one thing Barack did to encourage drilling?

Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

Our thirst for all things petroleum will eventually be our downfall. That industry doesn't care about anything but profit... When they are protected by law from divulging chemicals that are poisoning our drinking water, eventually they will be sitting on a huge pile of money and dying from dehydration. It is sad when we value money over everything else. It is not ethical, moral, and it is certainly not Christian.

vCash

--- Production went up on private land due to price and new tech----production went down on public land because of the road blocks put up by Barack and the boys---The $100 price allowed drilling, it could have been on public land also but no-----World wide demand is down and the Saudis want market share back . Tell me one thing Barack did to encourage drilling?
    What does olevet say? Spin, deflect bah bah bah. Answer the question. Oil production going up by 50% since obama got into office had no effect on oil prices?

vCash

yes ---price went up ---people drilled----demand fell ---SO WHAT ----Barack had nothing to do with it---Name one thing Barack did to encourage new production----Answer the question

vCash

Somebody please help 8th out and list one thing that Barack did that helped to increase oil production

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    Somebody please help 8th out and list one thing that Barack did that helped to increase oil production
    ** crickets***
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

WOW - AGAIN, I was not me saying that, I was quoting CONSERVATIVES/REPUBLICANS. Please try to keep up.

And yep - I got me one of those PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS, I have never ever had a government job.
    yes it is...you are saying it here again...

again, YOU are emphasizing your "private sector job"....but you didn't answer my question....do YOU consider teachers, police, firefighters, highway maintenance workers worth a $hit? simple yes or no.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

He refused to give billions of tax payer dollars to Solyndra and other now bankrupt green energy companies.....oh wait.

He encouraged the completion of the Keystone pipeline......oh wait again.

He opened up federally held lands for more oil and gas exploration......dang it!

I give up.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.