Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

speaking of guns....

My cousin, who is about as stand up of a guy that there every was, pulled his car over to help someone move their stalled car. The owner of the other car got out and drew his pistol at his face. My cousin put his hands in the air backed up and proceeded to get back in his car. He then called the police and with the guys license plate number. Still waiting to see what happens...

Happened in OKC.

Shaking my head.....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: speaking of guns....

[QUOTE=IGotNoTiming;4885477]My cousin, who is about as stand up of a guy that there every was, pulled his car over to help someone move their stalled car. The owner of the other car got out and drew his pistol at his face. My cousin put his hands in the air backed up and proceeded to get back in his car. He then called the police and with the guys license plate number. Still waiting to see what happens...

Happened in OKC.

Hmmmm, okay, someone escaped background check and someone else was very lucky
    to be able to just back off and stay alive. Yeah, I know, but how on earth do we find a
    way to not let the crazies be on the street with guns and let the good guys just keep on?
    Haveta say, I'da backed off to my car, got my piece and shot the mofo and then called
    the cops......jus sayin...

vCash

i'm a touch confused by this story

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

What's to confuse? I'm a lefty...the SOB got in my face with a weapon...I backed
    off...got my piece...went back and put the SOB down...weapon in hand...you folks
    gotta know sompun...I'm RILLY easy until you get on my wrong side...I'm pro-GUN,
    pro-choice, pro-Correct thinking,pro-small business, ant-Citizens United, anti-knuckle-
    head Pubs, anti-Obstructionist, pro-bipartisan gubment, pro-RFS, anti-oil subsidies,
    anti-flat tax, pro ACA (pro fixing what needs to be fixed), anti-off shore subsidies,
    pro-amnesty off-shore profits coming home, anti-full immigrant amnesty, pro way to
    citizenship, pro WPA type effort to fix infrastructure, pro-throwing out ALL incumbents
    and starting over, and, most of all, BOOMER, BY GAWD, SOONER!!!! Now, tell me, all
    you righties, what did I miss?

Oh, one more thing, I sincerely hope you all voted, 'cause if ya dint, then STFU!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

IGotNoTiming, anyword on how this one played out? Cops showed up with the paddy wagon and carted that dumbass off?