SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

America, Eff Yeah!

As I was in line to overthrow the regime this afternoon, Mrs. THA and I were entertained by the Blue Angels as they practiced for this weekend's Wings over Houston performance. Just a nice shining example of American Exceptionalism and American know how. As well as showcasing the dichotomy of the Leftist and his American and military hating ways.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Re: America, Eff Yeah!

Well, just as a point of information, the Blue Angels were formed in 1946 and
    supported by EVERY CIC since, so, not sure how its just the Leftist issue....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Heh.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Also...
    On 1 March 2013 the U.S. Navy announced that due to sequestration actions aerial demonstration team performances including that of the Blue Angels would cease from 1 April 2013.[4] In October 2013, Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, stating that "community and public outreach is a crucial Departmental activity", announced that the Blue Angels (along with the U.S. Air Force's Thunderbirds) would resume appearing at air shows starting in 2014, although the number of flyovers will continue to be severely reduced.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Angels

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    As I was in line to overthrow the regime this afternoon, Mrs. THA and I were entertained by the Blue Angels as they practiced for this weekend's Wings over Houston performance. Just a nice shining example of American Exceptionalism and American know how. As well as showcasing the dichotomy of the Leftist and his American and military hating ways.
    So you saw some blue airplanes flying around and you got obama hates america and the military from it?

You sir, have a mental illness.

vCash

You sir, would know more than me...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    I know the BA supports the CIC, its their job, but the Leftist does not share the same sentiments...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Also...
    To follow up Turd...the Leftist in his drive to make it hurt as much as possible during the sequestration, cancelled the BA performance at Ellington Field. So yeah, it is a CIC issue.

vCash

To follow up Turd...the Leftist in his drive to make it hurt as much as possible during the sequestration, cancelled the BA performance at Ellington Field. So yeah, it is a CIC issue.
    Who the **** pushed for the cuts in spending? JESUS, you are a lemming. Stop making **** up. Did you want the military to do, not pay salaries?

vCash

Hey Idiot...it was the Leftist who targeted the military, the vets and parks, not Congress. I hope you don't teach History, 'cause you would **** up a lot of kids with your made up ****...

vCash

Hey Idiot...it was the Leftist who targeted the military, the vets and parks, not Congress. I hope you don't teach History, 'cause you would **** up a lot of kids with your made up ****...
    JESUS...............AGAIN, you are listening to rnc, limbaugh faux "news" talking points like a good little lemming. YOUR PARTY wanted spending cuts! YOU GOT THEM, stop bitching dumbass.