SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

redbirds vs free shoe u

cards up 7, just picked off winston..(or whatever his name is)...on the 20 headed in.

just a side note...can't believe NO ONE is giving fsu crap for playing the qb...and of course the university isn't pursuing til after the season...how convenient.

oh...cards just scored...13-0 waiting on xp
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: redbirds vs free shoe u

Thank goodness. If this holds up, the top 4 can be cleansed of non-SEC teams, as god intended.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Thank goodness. If this holds up, the top 4 can be cleansed of non-SEC teams, as god intended.
    Exactly!

Now, if Bama can get by LSU, we can get the SEC in the top 5. Also, once Georgia beats a "tough" Florida squad, they can run the top 6....setting things up for an all SEC playoff. Just as it should be!!!11!!one!

Sooner Starter
    vCash

....the sec will put six sec teams into the finals, two will have byes and play the champion and runner-up of the other four for a showdown extravaganza naming two sec teams national champions for the first time in ncaa history

ss
    "You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

24-21 fightin' petrinos to start the 4th quarter
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

vCash

dang...almost a pick and then gave up a craxy pass for a TD....ugh~ for free shoes
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Louisville up by 3 now, but it looks inevitable that FSU pulls this out. Winston my have small brain syndrome, but the dude can play. The phrase "bringin' home the bacon" needs to be updated to "bringin' home the crab legs". (I still hope the red birds wins this).

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Louisville up by 3 now, but it looks inevitable that FSU pulls this out. Winston my have small brain syndrome, but the dude can play. The phrase "bringin' home the bacon" needs to be updated to "bringin' home the crab legs". (I still hope the red birds wins this).
    Me too! In spite of those horrid uniforms!!!

vCash

I hate it when the best team wins. Except when OU is not, well, you know…

Administrator
    vCash

Louisville went conservative too early in the game (in the second half), and FSU seemed to get their act together in enough time to squeak it out.

I don't think Louisville is a great team, and it once again showed just how much FSU has dropped off from last year. The Noles don't look to have any really tough games left on their schedule, so barring a crazy upset, they will take one spot in the playoffs.

I fully expect them to get bounced in the first round though.

vCash

Louisville was 1/11 on 3rd down conversions - where have I seen that before? grrr….

FSU was clearly the better team the entire 2nd half. Louisville would have had to make some big plays and/or get a couple of lucky bounces to hang on. I thought when the FSU "automatic" kicker missed one, it might start a snowball against FSU, but no such luck. I agree FSU won't repeat, but their passing game is going to cause problems for whoever they face. I'm envious of how effectively they use their TE. I know he's a stud, but it's also the scheme as he is all over the field.

vCash

those last 2 TD's were total breakdowns by cards....the run was ridiculous...and the pass...how did that ball get in between there. Also before fsu's other score the card def had the frickin ball but couldn't hold on.

I think it'd be hilarious if the other 4 major conf boycotted playing the sec...just hilarious.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

Tulsa looks horrible tonight against Memphis, if they want to have some resemblance to their former selves they need to get rid of Blankenship.
    Justin Fuente is the Memphis coach.

vCash

Call me crazy, but I still think FSU is the favorite. Of course, that's in large part due to how unimpressed I am by everybody else. Just makes it that more frustrating that our offense can't score 7 points in the fourth quarter even if it's gift-wrapped.