Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

My Midterm Ballot

For those interested:

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Re: My Midterm Ballot

I am voting against Abortion Barbie and The Leftist's agenda.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    A very good friend of mine is one of Abbott's senior policy advisers. We've argued over Abbott a bit -- my issues with him would preclude me from voting in his favor, but I sure as hell would never vote for Wendy Davis either. I would sure as hell never vote for another Bush especially George P.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    A very good friend of mine is one of Abbott's senior policy advisers. We've argued over Abbott a bit -- my issues with him would preclude me from voting in his favor, but I sure as hell would never vote for Wendy Davis either. I would sure as hell never vote for another Bush especially George P.
    I would love to vote for Klass, but feel it is a wasted vote and don't want to give Abortion Barbie a chance.

I will never vote for another Bush again...

Abortion Barbie's latest...A supporter in front of a crowd talk about how Abbott "rolls around"... Now if this were a Repub saying this about a Dim...all hell would break loose in the media. Excuse me, AB is a "c" four letter word person.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Kansas will be interesting...both the Gov and Senate are really open. the dems pulled a fast one and dropped out leaving the "independent" against Roberts. I REALLY don't want to vote pub just because...but this "independent" is far from that. The dems knew their guy was toast so they dropped him and jumped on the independent guy.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    Kansas will be interesting...both the Gov and Senate are really open. the dems pulled a fast one and dropped out leaving the "independent" against Roberts. I REALLY don't want to vote pub just because...but this "independent" is far from that. The dems knew their guy was toast so they dropped him and jumped on the independent guy.
    I didn't realize you lived in Kansas. The best thing to happen to Kansas is when we burned it.
    #quantrillisahero

vCash

I didn't realize you lived in Kansas. The best thing to happen to Kansas is when we burned it.
    #quantrillisahero
    Any particular reason you voted for James Walters over Thomas Alford?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Yeah, the dems are really pulling out all the stops in Kansas to get that Senate seat... A little chicanery with Orman doing the party switch.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Any particular reason you voted for James Walters over Thomas Alford?
    I haven't voted yet. That's just a sample ballot of how I will vote.

He's a FTG man. He was an ADA under a man that I have known, literally, my entire life and have a tremendous amount of respect for. He also specializes in medical malpractice defense cases which I find endearing.

Alford is also a Nigh appointee.

vCash

I haven't voted yet. That's just a sample ballot of how I will vote.

He's a FTG man. He was an ADA under a man that I have known, literally, my entire life and have a tremendous amount of respect for. He also specializes in medical malpractice defense cases which I find endearing.

Alford is also a Nigh appointee.
    Alford was a frat brother in college but I never knew of his political allegiances (if any) although back in those days most boys were conservative and dems that were from Muskogee. I didn't even know he was a judge and haven't seen him for 40 years.

vCash

He isn't really independent... He is Dim, just not saying it...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Tell me what exactly is the The Leftist's agenda?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Alford was a frat brother in college but I never knew of his political allegiances (if any) although back in those days most boys were conservative and dems that were from Muskogee. I didn't even know he was a judge and haven't seen him for 40 years.
    From all accounts, he's a very nice man. I have an ex g/f whose aunt worked for him. But business is business.

vCash

n/m
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

He isn't really independent... He is Dim, just not saying it...
    yup...but idiots up here don't see that.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Honestly, do people really not know this by now? How is anyone in the dark about this?

vCash

This is one time you and I completely agree. These people are a bunch of idiots, republicans are 45% of registered voters and democrats have 25%. You are speaking of your own.

This is proof positive how brainwashed republicans and conservatives are against democrats. You guys are always claiming to vote for the candidate not the party, but a guy who could hardly get any votes in '08 as a dem only has to change from a D to an I and has is leading in the polls in deep red kansas.

I have not seen a single ad from roberts talking about what he has done in Washington, all they do is scream reid, obama and LIBERAL!! Roberts has not had a single bill passed of his own, skipped out on 75-80% of agriculture committee meetings, voted against the farm bill yet in the debate took credit for some of the things it did. Does not own a home in kansas, he himself said I come back to kansas every time i get an opponent and his former campaign manager once said after the primary he is going back home Virginia to rest. Yet he still is getting around 44% in the polls, like you said - idiots.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    This is one time you and I completely agree. These people are a bunch of idiots, republicans are 45% of registered voters and democrats have 25%. You are speaking of your own.

This is proof positive how brainwashed republicans and conservatives are against democrats. You guys are always claiming to vote for the candidate not the party, but a guy who could hardly get any votes in '08 as a dem only has to change from a D to an I and has is leading in the polls in deep red kansas.

I have not seen a single ad from roberts talking about what he has done in Washington, all they do is scream reid, obama and LIBERAL!! Roberts has not had a single bill passed of his own, skipped out on 75-80% of agriculture committee meetings, voted against the farm bill yet in the debate took credit for some of the things it did. Does not own a home in kansas, he himself said I come back to kansas every time i get an opponent and his former campaign manager once said after the primary he is going back home Virginia to rest. Yet he still is getting around 44% in the polls, like you said - idiots.
    just pisses you off....lol. Just like romney vs obama....the least evil of the two. That's how I voted. I actually agree with you...except BOTH candidates have crappy ads...just bitch about each other.

vCash

just pisses you off....lol. Just like romney vs obama....the least evil of the two. That's how I voted. I actually agree with you...except BOTH candidates have crappy ads...just bitch about each other.
    Voting for the lesser of two evils does absolutely nothing except exacerbate the problem. The only thing political parties and candidates understand is losing at the ballot box. Voting for the lesser of two evils teaches them nothing. Absolutely nothing. It just puts ****ty *******s into office, and encourages similar like-minded candidates. The GOP absolutely must break away from the neoconservatives and the lunatic evangelical movement and adopt a sensible pro-liberty platform with pro-liberty candidates.

If you voted for the lesser of two evils then you are 100% part of the problem. As big a part of the problem as whatever elected official or candidate you can name that you hate the most.

vCash

Voting for the lesser of two evils does absolutely nothing except exacerbate the problem. The only thing political parties and candidates understand is losing at the ballot box. Voting for the lesser of two evils teaches them nothing. Absolutely nothing. It just puts ****ty *******s into office, and encourages similar like-minded candidates. The GOP absolutely must break away from the neoconservatives and the lunatic evangelical movement and adopt a sensible pro-liberty platform with pro-liberty candidates.

If you voted for the lesser of two evils then you are 100% part of the problem. As big a part of the problem as whatever elected official or candidate you can name that you hate the most.
    lol..whatever bud...I really could care less what you think, but I'll play along...there were only 2 candidates...had to vote for one. I voted in the primary trying to get the incumbent out, my guy lost so I either vote for the pub or the independent...who is really a dem.