Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Thanks obama care...you piece of $**t

Since it is about open enrollment time.

I get two choices this year.
    One with a HSA
    and One without
    Plus, I can choose if I want dental and vision.

Basically - It is going to cost me $18 more a month than last year for maybe a little better coverage.
    So thanks Obamacare for providing me with about the exact same increase in my insurance as the last 13 years. Granted I work at an awesome place that's busting their *** not to bend us over with insurance so that probably has more to do with it.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    The public/private symbiotic relationship between government and the insurance industry to run healthcare is a cluster****. An absolute cluster****. Setting aside (ideology), it's just very bad policy. Poorly written and even worse execution. It's just bad.

At this point, I'd rather just nationalize the whole ****ing thing...implement a single-payer system and then implement across the board cuts (including massive Pentagon cuts) to pay for the damned thing.
    Welcome to the light, friend Bear!

disclaimer - I would implement smart cuts including well-targeted Pentagon cuts. Cutting out the no-value-added medical insurance industry, and its costs to government, would be a big part of that.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IGotNoTiming View Post
    All you on the right should be calling the ACA what it really is...... Romney Care.

It is patterned after the same system he set up in Mass. C'mon be honest. The stats bear it out. We paid the most of any nation for a health care system that wasn't even top 10 in in the world. While the ACA will hopefully be tweaked over the coming years, which it can be, going back to what we had before would be catastrophic for our country.
    Good luck getting these guys to acknowledge that.

I wish Lieberman hadn't had stabbed us in the back and opened medicare for to compete against private insurance. You know, competition.

vCash

Medicare corruption is so rampant there is no way it would be competitive with private insurance--- http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/201...orm-priceless/
    Last edited by REDREX; 10/31/2014 at 07:18 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    Medicare corruption is so rampant there is no way it would be competitive with private insurance
    So what would be the problem with opening it up then? Why is your party so against it?

Do you really believe that? Where do you get this stuff at?
    Last edited by Sooner8th; 10/31/2014 at 07:39 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    So what would be the problem with opening it up then? What is your party so against it?

Do you really believe that? Where do you get this stuff at?
    ---The Gov't Acctg office----a gov't agency ---The Gov't put it out it MUST be correct--- SEE ABOVE
    Last edited by REDREX; 10/31/2014 at 09:13 PM.

vCash

---The General Acctg office----a gov't agency ---The Gov't put it out it MUST be correct--- SEE ABOVE
    Forbes huh? Yet another example of a conservatives reading something that supports their beliefs and you run with it. Go look into what the cbo really said.

vCash

Forbes huh? Yet another example of a conservatives reading something that supports their beliefs and you run with it. Go look into what the cbo really said.
    ---no idiot---report from the GAO-----A federal agency -----Go find the report and take a look prove me wrong

Sooner Benchwarmer IGotNoTiming's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    actually I liked mine and my kids...worked out pretty good. decent coverage, decent costs...not what's happening now.

I tore my acl 2 years ago....I paid $2500.00 out of pocket...frickin bill was 60K. If I had this new insurance I would have had to pay 30K ...I'd be broke and filing for bankruptcy.
    If you could explain because I am confused by your numbers. When you buy insurance through the providers that offer it, they still have the same co-pays, deductibles, max out if pocket that were set up before. Most plans I am looking at for Nov, show a max out of pocket of anywhere between 4k-6k. Where are you getting 60 k? Are you buying a plan with premiums at 5 bucks amonth?

vCash

---no idiot---report from the GAO-----A federal agency -----Go find the report and take a look prove me wrong
    You called me an idiot then you ask me to go find the report and prove you wrong. OK -

improper payments in Medicare came to $47.9 billion ($34.3 billion in Medicare fee-for-service and $13.6 billion in Medicare Advantage). That's a significant amount of money but far less than the $125 billion Issa assigned entirely to Medicare.

It's also inaccurate to suggest that all of the money identified as improper payments could be returned as savings to taxpayers.

As Issa said, improper payments can include money paid to the wrong person or for procedures that didn't happen. But there's more to it than that. About a third of Medicare's improper payments are the result of a claim not having enough, or proper, documentation. Upon further investigation, many of those claims are ultimately deemed proper. One example is a payment based on a claim by a doctor who submits forms that are illegible.

Also, not all improper claims can be completely recouped. For example, say a surgeon was paid $10,000 for an inpatient procedure when Medicare only reimburses for an outpatient procedure that costs $5,000. The government wouldn't recoup the full $10,000, just the $5,000.

So there you dumbass, I proved your *** wrong. You see, you cannot trust anything from forbes, heritage, cato, ect - all of which ran with the same "facts" from the report.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...uld-save-125-/

Lemming

vCash

Don't think I said a word about Issa----Bottom line is Medicare has a great deal of fraud and could not compete with private insurance -----In the words of the GAO---a gov't agency so it can't be wrong---Medicare is a "high risk program" and "remains on a path that is fiscally unsustainable over the long run"

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    Sounds like some good for some, for me and my family, not so much. My Deductible doubled, my copays tripled, and my coverage is not quite as good. While I think it's great that everyone can have insurance, I'm not real excited about paying more and given less so someone else can health coverage benefits at the expense of my family.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Don't think I said a word about Issa----Bottom line is Medicare has a great deal of fraud and could not compete with private insurance -----In the words of the GAO---a gov't agency so it can't be wrong---Medicare is a "high risk program" and "remains on a path that is fiscally unsustainable over the long run"
    Are you so incredible stupid you cannot see the it was an "investigation" by issa that the explaination of what the problems with the $48 billion are?

I just proved you wrong and you want to argue where it came from. Admit I proved you wrong, as usual.

vCash

Are you so incredible stupid you cannot see the it was an "investigation" by issa that the explaination of what the problems with the $48 billion are?

I just proved you wrong and you want to argue where it came from. Admit I proved you wrong, as usual.
    ----You are a legend in your own mind-----you proved nothing

vCash

JESUS CHRIST!! I did too. **** you are stupid.

vCash

---And you are an arrogant prick----get a life

vCash

and you are a lemming. You told me to prove it and I did, now you are not man enough to admit it.

vCash

and you are a lemming. You told me to prove it and I did, now you are not man enough to admit it. Now admit I won. ADMIT I say ADMIT
    Holy Hell Bat Man shat! You are Crazy as a ****in LOON
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Holy Hell Bat Man shat! You are Crazy as a ****in LOON
    aaaaawwwww does that make your ignorant loser *** feel better?

You people are just a bunch of dumbass lemmings who change your tune with I jam your stupid little inbred talking points down your throats.

What a bunch of ****ing losers.

vCash

aaaaawwwww does that make your ignorant loser *** feel better?

You people are just a bunch of dumbass lemmings who change your tune
    with I jam
    your stupid little inbred talking points down your throats.

What a bunch of ****ing losers.
    Just curious.IF we are ALL Losers what does that make you for continuing to hang here?
    Oh and what is I JAM? I dont think I want any on my toast
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !