Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Thanks obama care...you piece of $**t

premiums will go down....you can keep your police and doctor....

what a crock of $hit and any of you tards that support him

Son's insurance went from $186 a month to $316 in Jan. IF we want the same policy.....

Think I'm going to cut him loose and let him be "on his own" not making jack cause he's in college and let the gov pay. Might as well get something back.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Re: Thanks obama care...you piece of $**t

My health and dental premium went up 6% each. What a ****tard the Leftist is. May he spend the rest of his life in obscurity, being forgotten except as a footnote as being the worst president evar! The would be real karma...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

i had no idea he had control over how much hospitals, doctors and insurance companies charged you

my rates have gone up every year i've been working

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    i had no idea he had control over how much hospitals, doctors and insurance companies charged you

Dave, You really dont think this Obama care crap is working do you?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    premiums will go down....you can keep your police and doctor....

what a crock of $hit and any of you tards that support him

Son's insurance went from $186 a month to $316 in Jan. IF we want the same policy.....

Think I'm going to cut him loose and let him be "on his own" not making jack cause he's in college and let the gov pay. Might as well get something back.
    So your son is in college at 27 year old? What is he studying to be?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Where does HE say Son is 27? My best guess is hes studying to be an Idiot like YOU!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

You say that like there's something wrong with it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Where does HE say Son is 27? My best guess is hes studying to be an Idiot like YOU!
    It's funny that d!ckmunch mentions being in college at 27...the wife and I were on a short cruise over the last few days and one of the guys at our table was telling us how he plans to avoid the dreaded student loan payoffs...become a career student. He plans to just keep taking classes...and it is what he is telling his 18 y/o daughter to do as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

attack attack attack is all you people have. It was a simple question. My bad, it's till you turn 26 you can be on your parents in insurance, since being on your parents insurance is cheaper than getting your own, logic says he is at least 26. 99% of the claims about obamacare turn out to be, let's say, overblown.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

About the only thing that I've seen go in the right direction after the new law is that certain medication that used to be cheap is now free.

Anyone else hear about troubles that Oklahoma providers including hospitals are facing since Oklahoma opted out? Something about medicaid reimbursement.

There's actually a good reason to start college late: You're no longer "dependent" once you turn 25. Wait a few years and not have to blame parents for FAFSA to deny financial aid due to family financial status

avoid the dreaded student loan payoffs...become a career student
    I have heard that works as well, so that as long as you're still working toward a degree, student loan payoff doesn't kick in. BUT, there's a good reason to start now... so long as you keep making minimal payments, you get the rest forgiven eventually... after 25 years!

99% of the claims about obamacare turn out to be, let's say, overblown
    I think these are all fair complaints because this is tangible differences that we are personally seeing in our own rates being jacked up more than usual and local hospitals feeling the pinch. The name "affordable care act" implied that it would be affordable. No wonder people are starting to call it "Obamacare" instead

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    About the only thing that I've seen go in the right direction after the new law is that certain medication that used to be cheap is now free.

Anyone else hear about troubles that Oklahoma providers including hospitals are facing since Oklahoma opted out? Something about medicaid reimbursement.

There's actually a good reason to start college late: You're no longer "dependent" once you turn 25. Wait a few years and not have to blame parents for FAFSA to deny financial aid due to family financial status

I have heard that works as well, so that as long as you're still working toward a degree, student loan payoff doesn't kick in. BUT, there's a good reason to start now... so long as you keep making minimal payments, you get the rest forgiven eventually... after 25 years!

I think these are all fair complaints because this is tangible differences that we are personally seeing in our own rates being jacked up more than usual and local hospitals feeling the pinch. The name "affordable care act" implied that it would be affordable. No wonder people are starting to call it "Obamacare" instead
    Do you really think that is reason republicans started to call it obamacare?

vCash

I sell health insurance and ObamaCare has been a great help to most people.

If you are against it you are uniformed.

vCash

My partners and I pay for insurance for over 150 people-----Obamacare has made it much more expensive and harder to provide----not to mention that most of the people were happy with what they had preobamacare----Does that make me uninformed?
    Last edited by REDREX; 10/30/2014 at 09:59 AM.

vCash

I sell health insurance and ObamaCare has been a great help to most people
    Obamacare has made it much more expensive and harder to provide
    It's possible you are both right, as it seems that if you didn't have insurance before, it helps you get insurance, but if you already had insurance, it makes it cost more, plus your plans might need to change.

Do you really think that is reason republicans started to call it obamacare?
    Aren't you Mr. Contrarian this morning I don't think anyone except health officials and those trying to speak formally call it anything but "Obamacare" anymore, regardless of political affiliation. In fact, I'd venture that someone talking "ACA" or "Affordable Care Act" would have to clarify with "Obamacare" after getting too many blank stares

vCash

attack attack attack is all you people have. It was a simple question. My bad, it's till you turn 26 you can be on your parents in insurance, since being on your parents insurance is cheaper than getting your own, logic says he is at least 26. 99% of the claims about obamacare turn out to be, let's say, overblown.
    No dumba$$....he's 19. My family coverage for my school district is $800 OUT OF POCKET per month. He's had his own insurance policy since he was 14.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post

so have his, usually $10-$15...not almost double.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerPride View Post
    I sell health insurance and ObamaCare has been a great help to most people.

If you are against it you are uniformed.
    okay...give me an insurance that isn't 50% co-pay, and a deductible of $5000 for $200 a month and I'll buy it. He's 19, male, doesn't smoke, full-time student...what else ya need to know...?

vCash

attack attack attack is all you people have. It was a simple question. My bad, it's till you turn 26 you can be on your parents in insurance, since being on your parents insurance is cheaper than getting your own,
    logic says he is at least 26.
    99% of the claims about obamacare turn out to be, let's say, overblown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    No dumba$$....he's 19. My family coverage for my school district is $800 OUT OF POCKET per month. He's had his own insurance policy since he was 14.
    For being the smartest mother****er on this board he's not very Logical is he?

vCash

When the Democrats lose handily this midterm, Obamacare will be the primary culprit, won't it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    When the Democrats lose handily this midterm, Obamacare will be the primary culprit, won't it.
    Obammy and every thing else attached to him