Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash

Re: Thanks obama care...you piece of $**t

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Careful what snopes tells you. It's a ***** *** lib couple out in cali that run it.
    you guys hate the truth don't you?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    I actually find it quite refreshing...maybe the govt should use it more...just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Careful what snopes tells you. It's a ***** *** lib couple out in cali that run it.
    From what I watched and read on them...they are definitely not out front about their political leans. But that doesn't mean they don't believe that way.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

nope, I check almost all those crazy emails...by several sources. Wish obama liked the truth.

Just curious, tell me why I can't get insurance quotes til Nov 15th when my own enrollment is going on now with my school district? Not saying obama put a gag order on but def convenient. Why can't I compare plans for my two kids? Seems odd that even the insurance people "supposedly" can't see the rates for next year....that's what the one agent told me...til after Nov 15th.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Usually. That's why I pretend my cost of insurance hasn't changed.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    nope, I check almost all those crazy emails...by several sources. Wish obama liked the truth.

Just curious, tell me why I can't get insurance quotes til Nov 15th when my own enrollment is going on now with my school district? Not saying obama put a gag order on but def convenient. Why can't I compare plans for my two kids? Seems odd that even the insurance people "supposedly" can't see the rates for next year....that's what the one agent told me...til after Nov 15th.
    Oh, go ahead and say it.
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/09/ad...ter-elections/
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post

i have already enrolled for next year. maybe you should ask your insurance company?

vCash

i have already enrolled for next year. maybe you should ask your insurance company?
    geeze dude are you as dense as 8th? LOOK BACK IN THE THREAD...hell look at my last post. I =, yes ME, am enrolled....I've called on my son and CANNOT even look at plans til Nov 15th...THAT is what the INSURANCE AGENT said.

vCash

i mean ask them why you can't get premium info. is your son's plan through healthcare.gov?

the only gag order i see is about problems concerning the testing process on the site, not on premiums

vCash

I don't plan on using healthcare.GOV....unless it's cost prohibitive to keep his own through another company...which with the new 75% cost increase it might.