Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Big XII had a great showing at the Dallas Cowboys & Redskins game

If the Big XII is so weak why were there so many players on both teams from the Big XII? Robert Griffin III, Weeden, DeMarco Murray, Colt Mc Coy, James Hannah, Dez Bryant, Joseph Randle, and I think a couple of others.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Big XII had a great showing at the Dallas Cowboys & Redskins game

Chris Chester, Tress Way, Trent Williams

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I think the Dallas kicker was a poke. Bailey? Has some kind of record for accuracy.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Impressive, huh?

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I am so incredibly happy for Tress Way. We never had to worry about our punter when he was at OU. While the Chicago Bears gave him an undrafted camp spot, they cut him so screw them, and then the Redskins picked him up shortly after and he's been solid since. His punting average was approaching NFL record status a few weeks ago (like 0.3 of a yard off I think) and he is also the field goal holder... you know, for overtime winning purposes

Soo anyways, gooooo Tress!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

One of the best parts was Dez Bryant getting beat on a pass by a rookie on the last play. Had a good laugh when he pitched his Poke trademark
    "I was interfered with" tantrum and the officials ignored him. Suck It up Poke.
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Piware View Post
    One of the best parts was Dez Bryant getting beat on a pass by a rookie on the last play. Had a good laugh when he pitched his Poke trademark
    Romo totally panicked on that play and Bryant was well covered. It looked like yet another big12 alum, Terrance Williams, was open over the middle, but Romo only looked for Bryant.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Piware View Post
    Nothing Poke about that, it is typical receiver behavior in the NFL....every time.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

One of the guys I work with is a Poke fan and a Cowboys fan. I'm not a fan of anything cowboy, but I do cheer for Sooners. And I make sure to tell my co-worker that I hope DeMarco tears it up just so he'll have to cheer for him.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Romo totally panicked on that play and Bryant was well covered. It looked like yet another big12 alum, Terrance Williams, was open over the middle, but Romo only looked for Bryant.
    Considering that Dez only had 3 catches for 30 yards, Dez was probably demanding that whoever was QB was only looking to him lol... and one of those catches was the Stretch Armstrong play for TD, so all in all, a very high coverage nite for Dez. Too bad the Big Deezy couldn't capitalize on that with a win

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 PalmBeachSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    I am so incredibly happy for Tress Way. We never had to worry about our punter when he was at OU. While the Chicago Bears gave him an undrafted camp spot, they cut him so screw them, and then the Redskins picked him up shortly after and he's been solid since. His punting average was approaching NFL record status a few weeks ago (like 0.3 of a yard off I think) and he is also the field goal holder... you know, for overtime winning purposes

Soo anyways, gooooo Tress!
    Is Tress and Brianna Turang still together? If not I'd like to submit an application to Ms. Turang.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Yesterday the replay was shown and the ending play of the game. the Redskins player made a great play to deflect the ball. There was no interference at all. Romo had no business being back in the game.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PalmBeachSooner View Post
    Is Tress and Brianna Turang still together? If not I'd like to submit an application to Ms. Turang.
    I had no idea who that was so I googled... and since she is going by Brianna Way on twitter and says on her profile that she's married to him, I'd say yes.

A recent tweet:
    Hey everyone!! Go vote for @tress_way for the 2015 Pro Bowl. And as many times as you can! http://nfl.com/probowl/ballot @OU_Football @Redskins
    We should all do that. In fact, I'm gonna go do that now