Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Brian and the Boz debuts on ESPN on Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by bluedogok View Post
    OU played a regular season game at Miami on September 27, 1986 in the Orange Bowl Stadium.
    but of course(see post # 38), and the 1987 season ending game in the Orange Bowl OU against the thugs was the actual OB game for that year.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okiewaker's Avatar
    vCash
    A lot of life lessons could and will be learned in this documentary, from a family point of view. My son and myself watched it several times, hopefully some hit home, good and bad. Well done!
    Posted from iOS app

Watched it last night, pretty good show. Brian seems like a totally different person. Sure brought back a lot of memories, wasn't crazy about the persona but man the kid could play!
    Aries

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

God, that brought me back to why I love the Sooners and the Boz. Brian was everything that is right and wrong with the 80s, college football and the human condition.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

I had a friend who knew Brian back at OU and was around him some, he definitely was a different person off the field than he was on the field. It was definitely the Boz/Brian split personality.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

There was a fight in the parking lot of Stubbeman Village one night and my girlfriend and I were in the crowd surrounding it. Boz parted his way through the crowd to get to the fight for whatever reason, not sure if it was one of his friends fighting or not. Anyway, he stepped on my girlfriends little toe and broke it. She cried, he hugged her. I'm not sure, but I think she hobbled back to the campus the next night and made him apologize again by forcing him to shove his **** down her throat. I never seen her again. Hope her toe is crooked.

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

lol. There's no 4 letter word for tongue, which makes that story even better than it already is.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
    lol. There's no 4 letter word for tongue, which makes that story even better than it already is.
    I guess I could've spelled out Penis.

OleVet Posse Instigator

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    There was a fight in the parking lot of Stubbeman Village one night and my girlfriend and I were in the crowd surrounding it. Boz parted his way through the crowd to get to the fight for whatever reason, not sure if it was one of his friends fighting or not. Anyway, he stepped on my girlfriends little toe and broke it. She cried, he hugged her. I'm not sure, but I think she hobbled back to the campus the next night and made him apologize again by forcing him to shove his **** down her throat. I never seen her again. Hope her toe is crooked.
    Hey, at least you have a Boz story out of the deal.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I finally watched last night. About the only spot it loses credibility is where Boz was claiming that he didn't want the book stuff that ran his teammates and coaches under the bus to come out as it had. Maybe he thinks that now, but I doubt he gave a crap back then.

The rest is a nice story of redemption about the rise and fall of college superstar with lots of Sooner highlights from the 80s

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUmillenium's Avatar
    vCash

Bought some 1988 topps cello football cards off of ebay last week...got 3 Boz rookies so far, 1 on the front of a pack (still unopened)!
    Here lies Lester Moor
    4 slugs from a .44
    No Lester no more

That's no moon...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 soonercody's Avatar
    vCash

I have it DVRd and I've honestly also been looking forward to seeing the reactions here.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Just saw it.

I graduated in 1982, so he's few years younger...liked the show. I do agree that back in the day he didn't give a $hit....hindsight is 20/20, for ALL of us...really.

Glad he has reconciled with himself and his father, even if he was deceased.

Like others on here, Tony C doesn't sound happy at all...but who cares.

My Boz story, a few years ago I came down for a game, my cousin and I were in the old training center for food/drinks before the game. I went outside to a porta-potty and there was Boz. I went over to him, shook his hand (before I pi$$ed) and told him I always enjoyed watching him. He said thanks and moved on. I still think he enjoys the lime-light...but that's ok.

Didn't he have nephews that played at ucla a few years back?
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!