Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: so you want to vote for this witch?....great for you...

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    So that's why you come on here and be the dick that you are, because your "friends" would probably kick your *** if you talk to them the way you talk to people on this board. I'm sure if you called them ****ing hillbillies, they wouldn't be your friends anymore.
    Shows just how ****ing stupid you are. We talked about politics last night and to a person, every last conservative is voting against brownback and roberts. That is why I don't calling them ****ing hillbillies, because they are not. Unlike you.

Tell me, hillbilly, what facts did I make up. You see a hillbilly makes a claim then refuses to back it up.

****ING HILLBILLY

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    Com won Vet, you know as well as I do, he'd never show up. He would be revealing himself as the little bitch he really is, and then he wouldn't have a leg to stand on on this board.

I still don't understand why he wastes his time here. If he was genuinely civil, it would be one thing, but he isn't. He must love getting his hearty rate up. He'll maybe that's the only way he can!!
    I WAS civil and you dumbasses couldn't help yourselves. You all had to start back in on me and I am not some limp-wristed, ***** *** liberal who thinks oh no I don't want to be like them. What I say is **** YOU and the horse you rode in on when you start to call me names.

Look through the threads and see insults directed at liberals and democrats. You are a typical thin skinned conservative republican. You can dish it, but you can't take it.

Tell me what facts I made up!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    voting against brownback and roberts.
    lol and you didn't tell them to %uck off? you've said on here that pubs just vote against obama at every chance and that shows how stupid they are....good one.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    lol and you didn't tell them to %uck off? you've said on here that pubs just vote against obama at every chance and that shows how stupid they are....good one.
    Why would I? We are voting the same way. You see, when a vast majority of pubs are told they are voting again obama, they grab their pitchforks and run to the polls, these guys aren't buying it this time. Not a one of them mentioned reid or obama, just talked about how worthless roberts and brownback are.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Why would I? We are voting the same way. You see, when a vast majority of pubs are told they are voting again obama, they grab their pitchforks and run to the polls, these guys aren't buying it this time. Not a one of them mentioned reid or obama, just talked about how worthless roberts and brownback are.
    disagree...I didn't vote for obama because of many of his positions on things I believe are important are not what I want. Isn't that what voting is all about? Good for your buddies that they want to vote against Roberts and Brownback...I know a few folks as well that voted for obama and now regret it. Guess we'll see.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    disagree...I didn't vote for obama because of many of his positions on things I believe are important are not what I want. Isn't that what voting is all about? Good for your buddies that they want to vote against Roberts and Brownback...I know a few folks as well that voted for obama and now regret it. Guess we'll see.
    Well, vast majority of them might be overstating it on my part. The bottom line is that is all roberts is running on, nothing else. In a normal state, roberts would be 15-20 points down, but kansas is deep blood red and there is a very large chunk of republicans who just won't vote for anyone without a R behind their name.