vCash

So Obama says Fu*k you Judge !Fast and Furious

is going to stay mine and Holders secrets ,
    The Mother ****er is even claiming executive Privilege Over emails between Holder and His wife!

http://freebeacon.com/issues/obama-c...-furious-docs/
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: So Obama says Fu*k you Judge !Fast and Furious

The law doesn't apply to an emperor. Whats wrong with you? I suspect that over 50% of the voters who support Obama don't know who Eric Holder is or what Fast and Furious is about.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    The law doesn't apply to an emperor. Whats wrong with you? I suspect that over 50% of the voters who support Obama don't know who Eric Holder is or what Fast and Furious is about.
    he!! they don't even "know" who obama is....
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    he!! they don't even "know" who obama is....
    Heh, Hes the Black dude with KC swinging by his mouth from his dong LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

In 1990, former President Ronald Reagan invoked executive privilege in refusing to turn over his diaries in a court case related to the Iran-contra affair.
    In 1998, President Bill Clinton made a bid to use executive privilege amid the Monica Lewinsky scandal but was denied by a federal judge. A year later, Clinton successfully claimed executive privilege to free himself from congressional scrutiny related to his decision to grant clemency to 16 convicted Puerto Rican nationalists. He used the powers more than any other modern president.
    President George W. Bush used executive privilege several times to stifle congressional inquiries including those tied to his mass dismissal of federal prosecutors, F.B.I. misuse of mob informants in Boston and even Clinton’s fund-raising tactics.
    According to the Hill, and other media reports, the presidential breakdown for executive privilege is as follows:

President Ronald Reagan: 3

President George H.W. Bush: 1

President Bill Clinton: 14

President George W. Bush: 6

President Barack Obama: 1

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

So the second time he has used executive privilege for Fast and Furious.

No doubt the most transparent administration ever will use it many more times in the next two years.