Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: 8Th/KC Please tell us One time ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    heh, I just wanted it out here in the open so all could see not hidden in Long boring assed diatribe of a post
    Ya done good Bro ys done good.
    How many times are you going to change your story on this post? If you knew it was there, why didn't you just post it yourself?

You are only fooling yourself.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I want to set the record straight. Sooner8th listed 2 things he disagreed with Obama about.

1. That Obama's healthcare plan didn't offer everybody a Medicare type health plan. Nevermind where the money would come from.

2. He didn't think that Obama's stimulus plan in 2009 should have included tax cuts. After all it is not our money but the Federal government's. They know how to spend it much better than we do.
    You really don't know where money for people buying their health insurance from medicare would come from?

After all it is not our money but the Federal government's. You are just paraphrasing dubya. You all complained about the stimulus did not work quick enough, so if it was changed to get more money into the economy quicker - you bitch about that too!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

I want to set the record straight. Sooner8th listed 2 things he disagreed with Obama about.

1. That Obama's healthcare plan didn't offer everybody a Medicare type health plan. Nevermind where the money would come from.

2. He didn't think that Obama's stimulus plan in 2009 should have included tax cuts. After all it is not our money but the Federal government's. They know how to spend it much better than we do.
    Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...that is it??? THESE are his 'disagreements' with the Obammy regime

This if f@cking laughable...and probably just thrown out there to make most of think he doesn't swallow the Obamadong on everything...

The sooner this guy is vaporized and disappears...the better...he hate speak and constant belittling of everyone who doesn't believe in his crap is unacceptable. Thank God for the iggy...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...that is it??? THESE are his 'disagreements' with the Obammy regime

This if f@cking laughable...and probably just thrown out there to make most of think he doesn't swallow the Obamadong on everything...

The sooner this guy is vaporized and disappears...the better...he hate speak and constant belittling of everyone who doesn't believe in his crap is unacceptable. Thank God for the iggy...
    This is EXACTLY what I knew was going to happen and I called you all out on it before it happened. I tell you two things I disagreed with obama on and there it is, laughing it off and saying I just made it up. ****ING TYPICAL. Proves you jerkoffs don't really want to discuss anything about obama just circle jerk about how liberals and obama are ruinin' "merica.

What hate speak? Suddenly you people want everyone to be PC while throwing obamadong at me, I see, as with typical republicans that is only a one way thing.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    It's 0730 and I'm still laughing at you 8th.

Just in case you were wondering.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    It's 0730 and I'm still laughing at you 8th.

Just in case you were wondering.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

Sooner8th seems like a well rounded individual..You guys should quit getting so butt hurt...
    Bazinga

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stoops the eternal pimp View Post
    Sooner8th seems like a well rounded individual..You guys should quit getting so butt hurt...
    I know what you mean Bro. I have learned to admire his Intelligence and appreciate his quick wit.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I'm trying too hard to find common ground among everyone here aren't I. I mean, I thought for sure I'd get everyone on the same page with the SEC bashing. If that doesn't work, than there's no hope. Doooooooooooooooooommmmm

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    I know what you mean Bro. I have learned to admire his Intelligence and appreciate his quick wit.
    Charm..You forgot charm.
    Bazinga

vCash

Charm..You forgot charm.
    My Bad.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Charm..You forgot charm.
    He's about as charming as Big Worm...

That's my money, fat boy!

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Sooner8th, in Medicare you pay into the system until you are 65. I think you meant to say that you wanted everybody to get Medicaid. That's the government funded health care system that doesn't require any contributions.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

BTW, the projected cost of expanding Medicaid in Obamacare: $800 billion+
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...tes-8-billion/

And that's just the limited expansion available in Obamacare. Imagine if it enrollment was open to everybody under 65.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Sooner8th, in Medicare you pay into the system until you are 65. I think you meant to say that you wanted everybody to get Medicaid. That's the government funded health care system that doesn't require any contributions.
    No, I know what I'm talking about. When we, democrats, were saying medicare for all it meant open it up for all to be able to purchase it for in competition with private insurance companies. Since you all seem to know everything about obamacare, I assumed you knew what we proposed.

vCash

BTW, the projected cost of expanding Medicaid in Obamacare: $800 billion+
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...tes-8-billion/

And that's just the limited expansion available in Obamacare. Imagine if it enrollment was open to everybody under 65.
    There you go, you think you know what your talking about, but you don't, then you got it bankrupting the country.

vCash

So basically you claim the Democrats wanted people to pay premiums to the government in exchange for health care coverage? That's not what Medicare is. That's just nationalized health care with the premiums really being a tax and the government completely in charge of the health care industry. Why try to give it a false name? At least be honest. I actually am not totally opposed to that because it is where we are headed but people need to understand what all is involved with nationalized health care.....rationing, long waiting periods for "elective" procedures, procedure unavailable to individuals over a certain age.

And yes, our country is in dandy shape with $17 trillion in debt and many more tens of trillions in unfunded liabilities......medicare, social security, government employee retirement funds. What's the big deal about adding another trillion to that debt......right?

There will come a time whenfuture generation despise the current andrecent past generations for leaving all of this debt for them to deal with.

Please try to make a coherent response as to why the debt and unfund d liabilities aren't a problem for future generations.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/24/2014 at 11:10 AM.

vCash

Please try to make a coherent response as to why the debt and unfund d liabilities aren't a problem for future generations.
    I know you're after 8th, but I'll take a stab at it: Inflation.

If debt and unfunded liabilities don't grow as fast as inflation, it will be easier to pay off in the future than it is to pay bills today. Much like you used to be able to buy a coke for a nickel, perhaps the debt will be a laughably low amount 50 years from now.

Another stab: Coburn's Wastebook lists many excellent examples of things that cannot wait to be addressed, but in the case of fighting diseases like Ebola and ISIS (they're a disease, don't correct me), there's no time to lose. It would be worth taking on debt today to fight those. Treadmills for mountain lions and massages for bunny wabbits? Maybe not.

vCash

Badger, you are correct! The problem is that the growing government keeps siphoning off financial resources that are causing the private sector to stagnate thus we are getting negative wage growth and a sinking middle class. That's why the Fed and the other central banks around the world are having to print money just to stave of deflation.

What we have now is the worst of both worlds....inflation in the cost of goods especially food with a shrinking middle class. The former USSR revealed that government is a terrible steward of the economy in terms of planning and management.

vCash

inflation in the cost of goods especially food with a shrinking middle class
    Maybe now people will stop being fat

Maybe if we're faced with real, live adversity, we'll become better people and not delve into petty squabbles, substance abuse and other selfishness.

Maybe our government and its voters will learn to compromise again for the greater good

But probably not.