Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

8Th/KC Please tell us One time ok ?

One thing YOU disagree With Obama about ?
    Its a simple question !
    Answer it or go the Fuick away Ok ?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: 8Th/KC Please tell us One time ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    One thing YOU disagree With Obama about ?
    Its a simple question !
    It is a neck and neck race for the most ignorant, dumbass, inbred lemming on this board with ama. I put not one but TWO things I disagreed with obama on the other thread. This is the second time I've told what I disagreed with him on, just like i knew and said would happen. Typical of you people - ignore anything that gets in the way of your stupid beliefs and act like they didn't happen and go ignorantly and merrily on your way.

Answer me this dumbass ****wad, what do you disagree with conservatives, tea baggers and republicans on?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    It is a neck and neck race for the most ignorant, dumbass, inbred lemming on this board with ama. I put not one but TWO things I disagreed with obama on the other thread. This is the second time I've told what I disagreed with him on, just like i knew and said would happen. Typical of you people - ignore anything that gets in the way of your stupid beliefs and act like they didn't happen and go ignorantly and merrily on your way.

Answer me this dumbass ****wad, what do you disagree with conservatives, tea baggers and republicans on?

Right off the Top I despise the "Patriot Act"
    Now answer the question. Right out here in the open where its not buried in a thread where you make a large number of long winded posts that most ignore.

Can you keep the insults to a minimum also? That would be nice.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Right off the Top I despise the "Patriot Act"
    Now answer the question. Right out here in the open where its not buried in a thread where you make a large number of long winded posts that most ignore.

Can you keep the insults to a minimum also? That would be nice.

WOW you are ****ing stupid aren't you? You just proved my point. I DID ANSWER THE QUESTION! LOOK AT THE LAST THREAD. I ANSWERED IT! Like I said still isn't good enough - this is why I didn't want to answer it the first time. I answered it twice now you want me to answer it three times.

I gave you two things - you could only name one. Typical of republicans.

**** OFF LOSER!

vCash

WOW you are ****ing stupid aren't you? You just proved my point. I DID ANSWER THE QUESTION! LOOK AT THE LAST THREAD. I ANSWERED IT! Like I said still isn't good enough - this is why I didn't want to answer it the first time. I answered it twice now you want me to answer it three times.

I gave you two things - you could only name one. Typical of republicans.

**** OFF LOSER!
    Like i said, Im not diggin thru a ton of your posts to find it.You may or may not have said it in another thread, You haven't Stated it here, So No you haven't answered it 4 times.
    I only gave ONE because I only asked you for ONE.
    Oh and one more time Im a Registered Dem.

So if you can Just tell me One thing that you disagree with Obama on, If you can leave all the insults and name calling, off of your response that would be nice.

Its pretty simple

vCash

Like i said, Im not diggin thru a ton of your posts to find it.You may or may not have said it in another thread, You haven't Stated it here, So No you haven't answered it 4 times.
    I only gave ONE because I only asked you for ONE.
    Oh and one more time Im a Registered Dem.

So if you can Just tell me One thing that you disagree with Obama on, If you can leave all the insults and name calling, off of your response that would be nice.

Its pretty simple
    Well, you have moved into first place for the dumbestass on the board, quite a feat taking it from ama. But I'm not surprised you did it.

This is the last time I'm going to tell you this. It was the threat right below this one. YOU posted AFTER I posted it, you are just to ****ing stupid to see it.

Like I said - still isn't good enough, typical repbulican. The democrat does EXACTLY what you when them to do and when we do it - IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

Like I said before **** OFF IGNORANT LOSER.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Nice to see the cat toying with mouse...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Well, you have moved into first place for the dumbestass on the board, quite a feat taking it from ama. But I'm not surprised you did it.

This is the last time I'm going to tell you this. It was the threat right below this one. YOU posted AFTER I posted it, you are just to ****ing stupid to see it.

Like I said - still isn't good enough, typical repbulican. The democrat does EXACTLY what you when them to do and when we do it - IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

Like I said before **** OFF IGNORANT LOSER.
    Wow, Never mind if you are going to get your panties in a wad.
    Plus I wanted to copy this post of yours in case you see how ignorant it sounds and want to try to change it.Whats hilarious is you posting this and calling ME the Dumbestass.
    Back to ignore since its Obvious that even by trying to be civil with you, you refuse to act in kind.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    Nice to see the cat toying with mouse...
    I got bored, LOL

vCash

Wow, Never mind if you are going to get your panties in a wad.
    Plus I wanted to copy this post of yours in case you see how ignorant it sounds and want to try to change it.Whats hilarious is you posting this and calling ME the Dumbestass.
    Back to ignore since its Obvious that even by trying to be civil with you, you refuse to act in kind.
    So, you BEG me for an answer and when I point out how stupid you are you claim you are toying with me. You are a sad, pathetic loser of a person who does not qualify to be a man. In other words typical republican.

vCash

You sure can't beat liberal tolerance

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    Or the inability to answer one simple question

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    Or the inability to answer one simple question
    I did answer it. losers

vCash

He's so kind and gentle. I put him back on ignore. I may take him off every now then just to have something to do.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I got bored, LOL
    Heh, I dint know cats used big spoons to toy with mice...ya know, I'm
    labeled as a lib, but, dayum, I musta cut class when the jerk chapter
    was taught...

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

You were inspired by this weren't you vet.

Hypothetical pollster: Do you approve of the job President Obama is doing?

Sen Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH): In some ways I approve, and some things I don't approve.

Audience: Hahahahaha

Shaheen: Like most questions that we deal with as policymakers there aren’t simple answers, yes or no.

I compare this situation to questioning an OU fan about players and coaches after losses. Admit you hated their play calling! Admit you think they're not good enough! An OU fan may be like "well, i disagreed with some of the play calling, but overall i think we have a very solid group of coaches and players who can and will improve..." hahaha, you can't give a straight answer hahahaha!

It's similar to college fandom, because political parties have almost become defacto sports teams for some people. Even when your side is losing, loses, or is filled with losers, out of fandom and loyalty it's hard to be critical and give answers that question your fandom and loyalty

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Heh, I dint know cats used big spoons to toy with mice...ya know, I'm
    labeled as a lib, but, dayum, I musta cut class when the jerk chapter
    was taught...
    Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    You were inspired by this weren't you vet.

Hypothetical pollster: Do you approve of the job President Obama is doing?

Sen Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH): In some ways I approve, and some things I don't approve.

Audience: Hahahahaha

Shaheen: Like most questions that we deal with as policymakers there aren’t simple answers, yes or no.

I compare this situation to questioning an OU fan about players and coaches after losses. Admit you hated their play calling! Admit you think they're not good enough! An OU fan may be like "well, i disagreed with some of the play calling, but overall i think we have a very solid group of coaches and players who can and will improve..." hahaha, you can't give a straight answer hahahaha!

It's similar to college fandom, because political parties have almost become defacto sports teams for some people. Even when your side is losing, loses, or is filled with losers, out of fandom and loyalty it's hard to be critical and give answers that question your fandom and loyalty

Heh
    The Boy is incapable of giving a straight civil answer.

vCash

I'm begged to answer a question I have already answered then it devolves into another ignorant rightwing circle jerk claiming I didn't answer the question. What a bunch of losers.

vCash

liberal tolerance

vCash

liberal tolerance
    Tolerance of what? Where do you get this **** at?

Conservative ignorance.