Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vet

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: Vet

Quote Originally Posted by Pride1Mom View Post
    Now I know what you look like. If you think ANYONE cares what you think on this website, you are a typical Aggie. But (I have said this before) YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
    By Badger: Who do you think you are, okie state fan, coming to a sooner message board with your singlet onesie wearing mascot and your OU-insulting signature line? How bout I just ban you from the site so you can go back to orangepower.com where you belong. Dumb poke.

Well said! As if anyone cares about wrestling. Whe they fill up an 85,000 seat stadium to watch it, then maybe. But OSU can't fill up their 60,000 seat stadium for football even when they are in contention for the Big XII title. Also, OU does not have any Olympians in football, because the Olympics doesn't have football as a venue. GO AWAY COWBOYMRW! We do not care what your opinion is about OU!
    All right you seem like a nice person so I should let you in on the joke: I don't know if it was basketball or football season (since OU beats OSU in everything these days) but CowboyMRW had to give up his avatar and sig to me, so I am responsible for him appearing to be a bitter, crazy obsessed with Gooners, Poke fan. He is actually the most reasonable and not-crazy Poke you will find on the Internet.

But your response to my post/CowboyMRW is hilarious and if I ever do an avvie bet with MRW again he's probably going to parody it... dear lord please don't let the Sooners ever lose to OSU ever again in anything

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    All right you seem like a nice person so I should let you in on the joke: I don't know if it was basketball or football season (since OU beats OSU in everything these days) but CowboyMRW had to give up his avatar and sig to me, so I am responsible for him appearing to be a bitter, crazy obsessed with Gooners, Poke fan. He is actually the most reasonable and not-crazy Poke you will find on the Internet.

But your response to my post/CowboyMRW is hilarious and if I ever do an avvie bet with MRW again he's probably going to parody it... dear lord please don't let the Sooners ever lose to OSU ever again in anything
    Actually no. He kind of went full on Aggie after the 2011 season. Since then I've wished Vet would make the bet that if OSU loses he leaves the board forever. He's like the Sabanball of Pokes. A disgusting suck up until his team is winning.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    Actually no. He kind of went full on Aggie after the 2011 season. Since then I've wished Vet would make the bet that if OSU loses he leaves the board forever. He's like the Sabanball of Pokes. A disgusting suck up until his team is winning.
    lol. i guess my standards for pokes are low, considering that i live around so many in tulsa

vCash

lol. i guess my standards for pokes are low, considering that i live around so many in tulsa

Admittedly the bar does tend to touch the ground when measuring their worthiness.

vCash

Actually no. He kind of went full on Aggie after the 2011 season. Since then
    I've wished Vet would make the bet that if OSU loses he leaves the board forever
    . He's like the Sabanball of Pokes. A disgusting suck up until his team is winning.
    Hell I ant insane I enjoy that yearly 100 bucks I collect lol
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Hell I ant insane I enjoy that yearly 100 bucks I collect lol
    lol It's a stupidity tax.

vCash

lol It's a stupidity tax.
    Heh Thats Beer money at least 5 30 packs LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

if I ever do an avvie bet with MRW again he's probably going to parody it... dear lord please don't let the Sooners ever lose to OSU ever again in anything
    I have long hoped you'd go to the badger avvie from the 'badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom, mushroom' thing on youtube.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

vCash

I used to have that the year we made Mizzou's Chase McBooger into Curtis Lofton's beyonce. Since then I've just posted random crap

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUmillenium's Avatar
    vCash

No kidding, they were coming out of the woodwork here a few years ago. Sort of slipping back into their cracks now PTL.
    Here lies Lester Moor
    4 slugs from a .44
    No Lester no more

That's no moon...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Heh Thats Beer money at least 5 30 packs LOL
    Yup, lasts ya the whole day on Saturday!