Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vet

Saving the World one Power plant at a Time
    vCash

Vet

Do you want your money now, or should I just wait until it's official on December 6th? It seems like Gundy has thrown in the towel this season already.
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: Vet

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyMRW View Post
    Do you want your money now, or should I just wait until it's official on December 6th? It seems like Gundy has thrown in the towel this season already.
    Who do you think you are, okie state fan, coming to a sooner message board with your singlet onesie wearing mascot and your OU-insulting signature line? How bout I just ban you from the site so you can go back to orangepower.com where you belong. Dumb poke.

vCash

Heh. Lets wait and see Bro.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Wow Bro just looked at your remaining schedule

10/25/14 vs. West Virginia TV Boone Pickens Stadium 2:30 p.m. CT
    11/01/14 at Kansas State Manhattan, KS TBA
    11/15/14 vs. Texas Boone Pickens Stadium TBA
    11/22/14 at Baylor Waco, TX TBA
    12/06/14 at Oklahoma Norman, OK TBA

Yall facing some tuff games bro.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Better get this one this weekend or they won't be going bowling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Better get this one this weekend or they won't be going bowling
    I havnt watched em but I see a maybe win against saxet. the others are long shots for em to win

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Wow Bro just looked at your remaining schedule

10/25/14 vs. West Virginia TV Boone Pickens Stadium 2:30 p.m. CT
    11/01/14 at Kansas State Manhattan, KS TBA
    11/15/14 vs. Texas Boone Pickens Stadium TBA
    11/22/14 at Baylor Waco, TX TBA
    12/06/14 at Oklahoma Norman, OK TBA

Yall facing some tuff games bro.
    They need one game for bowl eligibility, as they sit at 5-2 right now. Sadly, they've been feasting on an XLK-style cupcake dessert all season to get their five wins: Missouri State, UTSA, Texas Tech, Iowa State and Kansas.

Y'know what Mike Gundy needs? A different job. Coaches that take different gigs can dog the last season on their previous job and be given a comfy 3-4 years of patience at the new place. This means no begging teens for their LOI signature, no gameplanning till the sun comes up the next day, no 3 a.m. calls from the local police to bail out your doofus athletes, no forgetting that you have a wife and three kids until after the bowl game and no more worrying that your next Sports Illustrated appearance may be dirtier than The Dirty Game. You're free! And you're probably making more money!

vCash

I really have a tough time seeing another win as long as Daxx is behind center.
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Try putting him in front.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    Try putting him in front.
    Ooo, yeah, it can be like the opposite of shotgun formation. Poke innovation!

Or, they can line up a running back and quarterback in front of the center for an opposite-of-pistol formation. The middle finger formation lol

vCash

So did Walsh get a season ending injury?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    So did Walsh get a season ending injury?
    Yea, he's done for the year. Our OL is so bad, that his running was the only chance we had. That's why our OL looked semi-competent against FSU, and has sucked since.

Administrator
    vCash

I'd really like to see the Pokes beat KSU. We need KSU to somehow lose two games, and Baylor could be one of those (with us being the other). Then, if TCU could lose another game and we win out...we at least have a chance at the conference title. Damn, if only we had beaten TCU or KSU!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    I'd really like to see the Pokes beat KSU. We need KSU to somehow lose two games, and Baylor could be one of those (with us being the other). Then, if TCU could lose another game and we win out...we at least have a chance at the conference title. Damn, if only we had beaten TCU or KSU!
    Can't un-ring those bells.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

One of my Poke coworkers is feeling the same level of optimism. He's hoping for another two wins. And that's all he's hoping for.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

By Badger: Who do you think you are, okie state fan, coming to a sooner message board with your singlet onesie wearing mascot and your OU-insulting signature line? How bout I just ban you from the site so you can go back to orangepower.com where you belong. Dumb poke.

Well said! As if anyone cares about wrestling. Whe they fill up an 85,000 seat stadium to watch it, then maybe. But OSU can't fill up their 60,000 seat stadium for football even when they are in contention for the Big XII title. Also, OU does not have any Olympians in football, because the Olympics doesn't have football as a venue. GO AWAY COWBOYMRW! We do not care what your opinion is about OU!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pride1Mom View Post
    By Badger: Who do you think you are, okie state fan, coming to a sooner message board with your singlet onesie wearing mascot and your OU-insulting signature line? How bout I just ban you from the site so you can go back to orangepower.com where you belong. Dumb poke.

Well said! As if anyone cares about wrestling. Whe they fill up an 85,000 seat stadium to watch it, then maybe. But OSU can't fill up their 60,000 seat stadium for football even when they are in contention for the Big XII title. Also, OU does not have any Olympians in football, because the Olympics doesn't have football as a venue. GO AWAY COWBOYMRW! We do not care what your opinion is about OU!

vCash

Heh Be nice Cowboy shes a nOOb LOL

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Now I know what you look like. If you think ANYONE cares what you think on this website, you are a typical Aggie. But (I have said this before) YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pride1Mom View Post
    Now I know what you look like. If you think ANYONE cares what you think on this website, you are a typical Aggie. But (I have said this before) YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
    P1M you really should quit