SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

OSU players arrested at drive-thru, asleep

Falling asleep before you get something to eat... ouch.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ing-asleep-car

Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

Re: OSU players arrested at drive-thru, asleep

Whataburger must take a long time to fill an order.
    An Education is what you get when you Read the Instructions,
    Experience is what you get if you don't...

Saving the World one Power plant at a Time
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUinFLA View Post
    Whataburger must take a long time to fill an order.
    Probably the slowest Whataburger in the US. But, I'd have to say I would've gotten blasted after that performance in Fort Worth also.
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

I ate there Thursday..I ordered my food on Wednesday.
    Bazinga

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stoops the eternal pimp View Post
    I ate there Thursday..I ordered my food on Wednesday.
    I don't go in the Zoo very often on OP.com, but I liked your post over there. Boomer's also. Very nice of you two.
    OKLAHOMA STATE WRESTLING: 34 Team National Championships, 137 Individual National Champions, 48 Conference Championships, 435 All-Americans, 41 Olympians, NCAA Record 84 Straight Wins

OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyMRW View Post
    I don't go in the Zoo very often on OP.com, but I liked your post over there. Boomer's also. Very nice of you two.
    I tried to reg. there several years ago, they said No thanks. so I said oh well I dont like orange stuff anyway LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

No suprise really though, right? And I will be willing to bet that SI is going to throw more resources now at getting something on OSU.
    Bazinga

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stoops the eternal pimp View Post
    No suprise really though, right? And I will be willing to bet that SI is going to throw more resources now at getting something on OSU.
    I knew for sure that the academic fraud and Orange Pride girls sleeping with recruits was false. The others, who knows? I have a hard time seeing SI come back harder. They lost big time with their Pulitzer prize winner and Thayer.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

It just sort of seemed weird to me that they'd focus on OSU. Not to be insulting, but rather that if one wants to find evil afoot in college football, the obvious targets would be Auburn, the Mississippi's and any school from the state of Flow-duh.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    It just sort of seemed weird to me that they'd focus on OSU. Not to be insulting, but rather that if one wants to find evil afoot in college football, the obvious targets would be Auburn, the Mississippi's and any school from the state of Flow-duh.
    Thayer did that hit piece on Auburn and Cam already. I don't know how much was true, but with the rumors that were floating around, it wasn't hard to figure out why he chose OSU. They were just rumors though, so I don't know how much to believe on the reasoning.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sooner View Post
    Falling asleep before you get something to eat... ouch.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ing-asleep-car
    Who among us hasn't?
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Maybe SI needs to try on North Carolina next.

vCash

SI is interesting. It won the print sports mag wars....only fifteen minutes or so before the on-line world got started. And can't seem to find its way. Other than the swim suit issue, it doesn't seem to have much going for it. Are they even making money these days? Maybe they should just close the doors and let the writers move on.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUmillenium's Avatar
    vCash

Whataburger at Tulsa Hills and in Sapulpa take forever. It's because they custom make every order. Drive thru is slow anyway. Inside, not so bad.
    Here lies Lester Moor
    4 slugs from a .44
    No Lester no more

That's no moon...

vCash

...and here I thought it was just due to disorganization and inferior competence.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

So, if I am reading this right, it is WhataBurger's fault that the OSU players were drunk? Just be glad that they weren't eating and driving that drunk. They could have been in an accident with bad consequences.

vCash

True, although at 4 a.m. the number of real civilians on the roads is greatly reduced.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pride1Mom View Post
    So, if I am reading this right, it is WhataBurger's fault that the OSU players were drunk?
    In some alternate timeline, I am an OSU fan, so here goes... alternate timeline badger...

By eating food, you are less drunk and less sickly feeling because you have a full stomach to combat the alcohol you've ingested. THEREFORE, if Whataburger fed the players in a timely fashion, they wouldn't have fallen asleep, nobody would know they were drunk and in fact, they might have been legally over the limit at all with all that food in their system.

WHATABURGER'S FAULT

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pride1Mom View Post
    So, if I am reading this right, it is WhataBurger's fault that the OSU players were drunk? Just be glad that they weren't eating and driving that drunk. They could have been in an accident with bad consequences.
    We're these 2 Einsteins arrested for DUI or DWI?
    Geez, it seems like a given, but that Whataburger in Stillwater should up their customer service some and put in some handicapped parking just off the drive thru for snoozers like these.
    I don't know if there's a Jimmy Johns in Stilly, but they'd make a killing there if they deliver as fast as their ads depict, and also do the community a service by keeping these accidents-waiting-to-happen off the road. At least their customers wouldn't doze off before they get their food.