Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash

Re: Pros and Cons of a Travel Ban from West Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    OH ama, just showing your stupidity again. I told you before, it is up to you prove I have a god like worship of obama. Show me a single post to prove it. I'll make you the same offer, give me a list of what you disagree with conservatives, tea party and republicans on and I will be happy to list what I think obama has screwed up.

As for football, 107th in the country in pass defense does not lie. Losses to kstate, tcu, baylor does not work for me. We use to destroy "pretty good football teams" just like with your politics keep lowering the bar for who you support and they will meet you expectations.
    Then Ya Moran Maybe ya orta specify that when Ya post!
    Dip shat
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Dudes a Moran!
    Im going to bed
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Then Ya Moran Maybe ya orta specify that when Ya post!
    Dip shat
    Over the last three years who have we lost to? KSU twice, baylor, tcu, ND and TX. Now ND and TX are big time programs - they are one of us. KSU, baylor, tcu we should not be losing to. Anyone who is not looking for something, ANYTHING to bitch at me about would understand what I'm talking about. If you cannot figure what I was talking about, you are a dumbass hillbilly punk.

Take some midol and each some chocolate.

vCash

Over the last three years who have we lost to? KSU twice, baylor, tcu, ND and TX. Now ND and TX are big time programs - they are one of us. KSU, baylor, tcu we should not be losing to. Anyone who is not looking for something, ANYTHING to bitch at me about would understand what I'm talking about. If you cannot figure what I was talking about, you are a dumbass hillbilly punk.

Take some midol and each some chocolate.
    I do believe it was YOU that said in another thread " I cant read minds" or something to that effect?

Come on down to My hill Bro Ill show you a good time LOL

vCash

I do believe it was YOU that said in another thread " I cant read minds" or something to that effect?

Come on down to My hill Bro Ill show you a good time LOL
    When did we lose to baylor?

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

So we already lost to Baylor? yer a ****in moran!
    We totally lost to Baylor last weekend by default. You see, by beating West Virginia in Morgantown a few weeks ago, we set in motion a couch burning riot last weekend that caused Baylor to actually win against WVU even if the scoreboard says otherwise.

Kind of puts a new twist on the phrase "coach's hot seat," doesn't it? Say, why does the cushion smell like gasoline...

vCash

In 2005, Klain left his partnership at O’Melveny & Myers to serve as Executive Vice President and General Counsel of a new investment firm, Revolution LLC, launched by AOL co-founder Steve Case.

After leaving the White House for the private sector in 2011, Klain became a partner in the Washington lobbying firm of O'Melveny & Myers. He was not himself a registered lobbyist, which means the White House ban on hiring lobbyists doesn't apply.

So he was NOT a lobbyist.
    ---How do you know he is not a registered lobbyist?----He is just a partner in the lobbying firm---- You will believe anything these idiots put out-----And when is he going to work in his new position? As of today he is still not on the job
    Last edited by REDREX; 10/20/2014 at 03:15 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ---How do you know he is not a registered lobbyist?----He is just a partner in the lobbying firm---- You will believe anything these idiots put out-----And when is he going to work in his new position? As of today he is still not on the job
    ok - he was not a registered lobbyist when he joined the administration in 2009, which is what usatoday said, he dropped his registration in 2005.

Either way, he is a manger in a managerial position and will start to work wednesday.

vCash

ok - he was not a registered lobbyist when he joined the administration in 2009, which is what usatoday said, he dropped his registration in 2005.

Either way, he is a manger in a managerial position and will start to work wednesday.
    ---The only thing he will be managing is the political fallout

vCash

---The only thing he will be managing is the political fallout
    The only political fallout is going to be generated by republican in a desperate effort to claim obama is worse than bush. Republicans demand obama appoint someone to coordinate the response - he did EXACTLY what they asked, then of course they bitched.

vCash

The only political fallout is going to be generated by republican in a desperate effort to claim obama is worse than bush. Republicans demand obama appoint someone to coordinate the response - he did EXACTLY what they asked, then of course they bitched.
    The poor response by the Gov't to Ebola is not Baracks fault----------The poor response by the Gov't after Katrina was not Bushs fault--- The problem is people look to the Federal Gov't to solve problems

vCash

I think we Need Obammy yo go there on a Fact finding mission and after he Lands impose a Travel ban on ANYONE from coming from there.

vCash

The poor response by the Gov't to Ebola is not Baracks fault----------The poor response by the Gov't after Katrina was not Bushs fault--- The problem is people look to the Federal Gov't to solve problems
    this is exactly the kind of thing the federal government should be solving.

vCash

The total failure of the governments response to katrina was 100% on bush. He flat lied about when he was told the storm was going to hit NO. They were all over mississippi, republican governor, and totally botched Louisiana who had a democratic governor. He compounded the issue with the dumbass doing a great job brownie hire.

vCash

The total failure of the governments response to katrina was 100% on bush. He flat lied about when he was told the storm was going to hit NO. They were all over mississippi, republican governor, and totally botched Louisiana who had a democratic governor. He compounded the issue with the dumbass doing a great job brownie hire.
    ----New Orleans is below sea level----the storm was coming the Dem gov and the Dem mayor (now in jail for kick backs) did not make the people leave-----And FEMA---a federal govt agency did a poor job after the storm-----For 36 hours before it hit people thought it was going to hit New Orleans------Bottom line is that the Federal Gov't is a very poor manager of anything

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

You see the amount of social and economic havoc that has been unleashed and the number of Ebola cases in Africa number less than 10,000. Now imagine if the number of cases reach 1,000,000 as many epidemiologists are predicting.

There is a window of opportunity to limit its spread to this country. That window won't stay open very long. There are already travel bans in many countries. There should be a temporary ban here.

RedRex, you'll be more enlightened by pounding your head against a brick wall for 30 minutes than you will trying to have an intelligent discussion with Sooner8th.
    Last edited by FaninAma; 10/20/2014 at 08:32 PM.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

----New Orleans is below sea level----the storm was coming the Dem gov and the Dem mayor (now in jail for kick backs) did not make the people leave-----And FEMA---a federal govt agency did a poor job after the storm-----For 36 hours before it hit people thought it was going to hit New Orleans------Bottom line is that the Federal Gov't is a very poor manager of anything
    How hard is it for ANYONE to observe these things?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

You are right - Federal Gov't is a very poor manager of anything when republicans who hate government and want to see it fail is in charge.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    RedRex, you'll be more enlightened by pounding your head against a brick wall for 30 minutes than you will trying to have an intelligent discussion with Sooner8th, or any other of our board Libs.
    FI
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

You are right - Federal Gov't is a very poor manager of anything when republicans who hate government and want to see it fail is in charge.
    ---You are hopeless--- Tell me one thing the Gov't runs efficiently