Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Pros and Cons of a Travel Ban from West Africa

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ----Maybe appoint a Doc or someone in the medical field not a lawyer and former chief of staff for Joe Biden-----I don't recall a great deal of medical training in law school
    So Republicans called for a "more coordinated response" to the ebola "crisis", he does EXACTLY what you wanted - big ****ing surprise, you are bitching about it. Did the rnc send out the talking points, cause you all got them in a hurry. He appointed a manager for a managerial role. It's not like his last job was, I don't know, lets say judging quarter horse shows.

Now if you wanted someone to head up a "more coordinated response" a Doc or someone in the medical field not a lawyer and former chief of staff for Joe Biden, like maybe the Surgeon General? You mean a Harvard Medical School physician, Yale-educated doctor and MBA Vivek Murthy who is being opposed the nra and of course faux "news"?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    So Republicans called for a "more coordinated response" to the ebola "crisis", he does EXACTLY what you wanted - big ****ing surprise, you are bitching about it. Did the rnc send out the talking points, cause you all got them in a hurry. He appointed a manager for a managerial role. It's not like his last job was, I don't know, lets say judging quarter horse shows.

Now if you wanted someone to head up a "more coordinated response" a Doc or someone in the medical field not a lawyer and former chief of staff for Joe Biden, like maybe the Surgeon General? You mean a Harvard Medical School physician, Yale-educated doctor and MBA Vivek Murthy who is being opposed the nra and of course faux "news"?
    ---No he was a lobbyist---The horse show judge would be about the same pick

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

travel bans from heavily inflicted countries, and close the border to illegals...and, as we know, neither will happen. American people be hanged. SHOULD come as a surprise to no one.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ---No he was a lobbyist---The horse show judge would be about the same pick
    He was a lobbyist? Really?

Mr. Klain, who left Mr. Biden’s office in 2011, is currently the president of Case Holdings and the general counsel at Revolution L.L.C., companies that were founded by Steve Case, the former chief executive of AOL. Prior to joining Revolution, Ron was a Partner and National Practice Group Chair at O'Melveny & Myers LLP is an international law firm founded in Los Angeles, California.

He graduated summa cum laude from Georgetown University in 1983. In 1987, he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, where he was one of several to win the Sears Prize for the highest grade point average in 1984–85. While at Harvard Law School, Klain was also an editor of the Harvard Law Review.

The horse show judge would be about the same pick, is that a joke? Is it suppose to be funny? First a lie, then something stupid and you wonder why I call you a dumbass. I understand you are just regurgitating rightwingnut talking points.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

The physicians turned politicians in the CDC will back whatever policy Obama wants to follow. Most other physicians understand the number of new cases and secondary cases is a function of how many infected individuals are allowed into this country from west Africa.

BTW, has Sooner8th came up with anything that Obama has done that he disagrees with? No?
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    The physicians turned politicians in the CDC will back whatever policy Obama wants to follow. Most other physicians understand the number of new cases and secondary cases is a function of how many infected individuals are allowed into this country from west Africa.

BTW, has Sooner8th came up with anything that Obama has done that he disagrees with? No?
    Where do you get this at? The physicians at the CDC are now politicians? You just make **** up and then you believe it. Speaking of the CDC lets talk about the $538 MILLION that has been cut from the CDC's budget the republicans demanded and got?

We have talked about it before, you make an allegation, you need to back it up. The burden of proof is on you not on me.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Where do you get this at? The physicians at the CDC are now politicians? You just make **** up and then you believe it. Speaking of the CDC lets talk about the $538 MILLION that has been cut from the CDC's budget the republicans demanded and got?

We have talked about it before, you make an allegation, you need to back it up. The burden of proof is on you not on me.
    I have not made any allegation. I do think it is a good question though.

8th, what is the thing(s) that Obama has done that you disagree with?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SCOUT View Post
    I have not made any allegation. I do think it is a good question though.

8th, what is the thing(s) that Obama has done that you disagree with?
    Why should I say anything to you or anyone in here about what i disagree with obama about?

vCash

Why should I say anything to you or anyone in here?
    Because this is a message board? Isn't that literally why we are here?

vCash

Because this is a message board? Isn't that literally why we are here?
    sorry updated it - Why should I say anything to you or anyone in here about what i disagree with obama about?

vCash

sorry updated it - Why should I say anything to you or anyone in here about what i disagree with obama about?
    Because you have very strong ideological views and I, and I am willing to bet others, would be interested in hearing what you disagree with Obama on, if anything.

I'll go first. Bush was absolutely wrong on immigration, he spent like a drunken sailor and no child left behind is a disaster.

vCash

None of you guys said anything about bush's policies you disagreed with when was the president. Why do you want to pretend I behave like a republican?

vCash

Because you have very strong ideological views and I, and I am willing to bet others, would be interested in hearing what you disagree with Obama on, if anything.

I'll go first. Bush was absolutely wrong on immigration, he spent like a drunken sailor and no child left behind is a disaster.
    Then why didn't you say anything while he was president? I can guarantee you voted for him TWICE.

vCash

Then why didn't you say anything while he was president? I can guarantee you voted for him TWICE.
    I did say that when he was President.

Your turn.

vCash

I did say that when he was President.

Your turn.
    You are going to have to prove that.

It amazes me that a group of people - republicans - strictly adhere to reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans.

You voted for him twice, so you really didn't care that much did you?

vCash

You are going to have to prove that.

It amazes me that a group of people - republicans - strictly adhere to reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans.

You voted for him twice, so you really didn't care that much did you?
    So now the burden on proof is on the person defending themselves? You can't even keep your own rules straight.

Stop dodging and either answer the question or admit that there isn't anything.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Physicians who don't like to actually do clinical medicine and take care of patients go into a branch of Health and Human Services and become a beaurocrat or researcher. And the number of beaurocrat physicians outnumber the researchers by 6:1. The CDC, like any other government agency, is filled with lots of beaurocrats who would **** themselves if they had to make life or death decisions for a patient.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

So now the burden on proof is on the person defending themselves? You can't even keep your own rules straight.

Stop dodging and either answer the question or admit that there isn't anything.
    You see here is the thing, I cannot go back through eight years of your posts and see if you ever said anything about bush you disagreed with, the bottom line is I don't believe you - PERIOD.

Second it is REPUBLICANS who have reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans. Democrats do not.

vCash

You see here is the thing, I cannot go back through eight years of your posts and see if you ever said anything about bush you disagreed with, the bottom line is I don't believe you - PERIOD.

Second it is REPUBLICANS who have reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans. Democrats do not.
    So nothing. Got it. Thanks for confirming.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Physicians who don't like to actually do clinical medicine and take care of patients go into a branch of Health and Human Resources and become a beaurocrat or researcher. And the number of beaurocrat physicians outnumber the researchers by 6:1. The CDC, like any other government agency, is filled with lots of beaurocrats who would **** themselves if they had to make life or death decisions for a patient.
    Where do you get this dribble at? You are truly unbelievable. You take any rightwingnut talking point and run with it. It is stupid, ignorant lemmings like you who are ruining this country.