Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Pros and Cons of a Travel Ban from West Africa

Quote Originally Posted by stoops the eternal pimp View Post
    You have Howzit on your ignore list?
    ys. Haven't seen that he's been posting much lately, though.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    go away.

you first. i've been here about 10 years longer than you....

BTW, i'm back to laughing at you again. thanks for that. I needed it. Mondays suck. you're a good person.
    this is bull****

vCash

hey 8th....how old are you anyway? you sound like you're about 20..ya know, regurgitating **** you heard in your poli sci class at some junior college.

Hey everyone, lets take guesses on how old Sooner8th is. Lets see if what our perception is, matches his actual age! lets have some fun!
    this is bull****

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stoops the eternal pimp View Post
    What I was thinkin LOL. One of the funniest posters on here besides Myself.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    hey 8th....how old are you anyway? you sound like you're about 20..ya know, regurgitating **** you heard in your poli sci class at some junior college.

Hey everyone, lets take guesses on how old Sooner8th is. Lets see if what our perception is, matches his actual age! lets have some fun!
    Come on, you made a claim now back it up with what is made up. You won't because you can't. Show me what I made up. Don't be a coward.

vCash

Ima say somewhere in his 50s never had to "Find" a job. A Family member provided for him.
    Sides Hes KC in Troll
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Ima say somewhere in his 50s never had to "Find" a job. A Family member provided for him.
    Sides Hes KC in Troll

i could see that. maybe he's one of those " i've never known life outside of the university" types. ya know, an intellectual. maybe he inherited a bunch of money and thnks he knows how to run an economy.
    this is bull****

vCash

i could see that. maybe he's one of those " i've never known life outside of the university" types. ya know, an intellectual. maybe he inherited a bunch of money and thnks he knows how to run an economy.
    Try as you might, you have no clue who I am. You are just trying to change the conversation to who I am so you won't embarrass yourself by telling me what facts I am making up.

Come on - why are you such a coward? You shot your mouth off and made the claim that I am using made up facts, now tell us which ones are made up. Even ama knows I answered the question. I stepped up, now you have a chance to step up.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by stoops the eternal pimp
    What I was thinkin LOL. One of the funniest posters on here besides Myself.
    post more then, Howzit. We can plug you into the carckmeupometer.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Try as you might, you have no clue who I am. You are just trying to change the conversation to who I am so you won't embarrass yourself by telling me what facts I am making up.

Come on - why are you such a coward? You shot your mouth off and made the claim that I am using made up facts, now tell us which ones are made up. Even ama knows I answered the question. I stepped up, now you have a chance to step up.

how ironic. this is exactly the same **** that we have been saying to you since you joined this board. see how ****ing stupid it is? my plan to use your playbook worked perfectly. I just proved that you are no more than a two-bit, hypocritical hack. Typical

you throw the word coward around pretty loosly. I imagine if you knew me, you'd refrain from using it. but i understand that you use the interwebs as a coat of armor, so i'll let it slide.
    this is bull****

vCash

Why should I say anything to you or anyone in here about what i disagree with obama about?
    sorry updated it - Why should I say anything to you or anyone in here about what i disagree with obama about?
    You are going to have to prove that.

It amazes me that a group of people - republicans - strictly adhere to reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans.

You voted for him twice, so you really didn't care that much did you?
    Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    The physicians turned politicians in the CDC will back whatever policy Obama wants to follow. Most other physicians understand the number of new cases and secondary cases is a function of how many infected individuals are allowed into this country from west Africa.

BTW, has Sooner8th came up with anything that Obama has done that he disagrees with? No?
    You see here is the thing, I cannot go back through eight years of your posts and see if you ever said anything about bush you disagreed with, the bottom line is I don't believe you - PERIOD.

Second it is REPUBLICANS who have reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans. Democrats do not.
    I'll you tell you what, give me a list of what you disagree with on conservatives, the tea party and republican and i will be happy to give you a list of what I disagree with obama on.
    OH ama, just showing your stupidity again. I told you before, it is up to you prove I have a god like worship of obama. Show me a single post to prove it. I'll make you the same offer, give me a list of what you disagree with conservatives, tea party and republicans on and I will be happy to list what I think obama has screwed up.

As for football, 107th in the country in pass defense does not lie. Losses to kstate, tcu, baylor does not work for me. We use to destroy "pretty good football teams" just like with your politics keep lowering the bar for who you support and they will meet you expectations.

8th has mastered the art of dodging and deflecting questions. never a straight answer. never wrong. I used his own playbook against him, and he flips **** calling me a coward.

this is why we laugh at you.
    this is bull****

vCash

how ironic. this is exactly the same **** that we have been saying to you since you joined this board. see how ****ing stupid it is? my plan to use your playbook worked perfectly. I just proved that you are no more than a two-bit, hypocritical hack. Typical

you throw the word coward around pretty loosly. I imagine if you knew me, you'd refrain from using it. but i understand that you use the interwebs as a coat of armor, so i'll let it slide.
    AGAIN - I have answered this question twice. You zero times. Do you like all conservatives and republicans have a problem with math and counting? COWARD. It's a simple question.

What made up facts have I used?

vCash

instead of coming up with an answer of what he "disagrees with Obama on" he says that the govt does the following things " efficiently" this should tell you all you need to know about this hack. what a ****in joke....

talk about MAKING **** UP!!!!!! there ya go 8th!!!!! all of this is straigh bull****!!! **** you

medicare, fema, schools, jails, court systems.
    this is bull****

vCash

Don't you mean Sic'Em?
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

instead of coming up with an answer of what he "disagrees with Obama on" he says that the govt does the following things " efficiently" this should tell you all you need to know about this hack. what a ****in joke....

talk about MAKING **** UP!!!!!! there ya go 8th!!!!! all of this is straigh bull****!!! **** you
    I gave two answers to what I disagree with obama and you are too ****ing stupid to find them. Ask ama, he agrees that I listed two. ****ing typical.

Come on you ****ing coward, tell me what made up facts I used.

vCash

you throw the word coward around pretty loosly.
    I imagine if you knew me, you'd refrain from using it. but i understand that you use the interwebs as a coat of armor, so i'll let it slide.
    Ima be Nice But will invite this KC Fag down for an M-16 party !KC come on down!

vCash

8th has mastered the art of dodging and deflecting questions. never a straight answer. never wrong. I used his own playbook against him, and he flips **** calling me a coward.

this is why we laugh at you.
    Dude I haver said for MONTHS he spins deflects and twist's
    Look at his Join date its Over 2 years ago He sat silent for 2 years then Burst onto the board.
    KC ya Dumasses!

vCash

Ima be Nice But will invite this KC Fag down for an M-16 party !KC come on down!

i thinik it's funny that i do the same thing to him that he's been doing to everyone else that disagrees with him, and all the sudden i'm the coward. the difference is, i did mine as a joke to prove a point. he actually believes his bull****.

and BTW..i thought about inviting down to my house as well--ya know, to test out this coward theory, but he'd probably show up with a laptop and a book from Karl Marx.

the guy is just a insecure little man, who gets his jollies off acting superior on a message board.

and if he really is KC, who's the real coward? just admit that its you, and quit hiding behind a different handle.
    this is bull****

vCash

i thinik it's funny that i do the same thing to him that he's been doing to everyone else that disagrees with him, and all the sudden i'm the coward. the difference is, i did mine as a joke to prove a point. he actually believes his bull****.

and BTW..i thought about inviting down to my house as well--ya know, to test out this coward theory, but he'd probably show up with a laptop and a book from Karl Marx.

the guy is just a insecure little man, who gets his jollies off acting superior on a message board.

and if he really is KC, who's the real coward? just admit that its you, and quit hiding behind a different handle.
    Keep telling yourself that. You make a claim and then you won't back it up. COWARD, you people demand the beg me to post what I disagreed with obama on and I did it, now you won't back your claim up and that makes you a coward because you know I didn't make anything up and you don't want to get into a discussion about how you think the numbers from the government are fixed to aid obama.